[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make RAW 2 hours >Have an opening match instead of an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1438581757904.jpg (126KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1438581757904.jpg
126KB, 648x648px
>Make RAW 2 hours
>Have an opening match instead of an opening promo
>Make signature moves and high impact moves relevant by getting some pins ocasionally on raw
>Make tag teams actual contenders by letting them having single matches and letting them compete for singles titles too
>Make smackdown the womyns show instead of a recap show, or cancel it
>Have only 6 PPVS a year and 4 NXT Specials
>Get rid of money in the bank, it sucks without two titles
>Have less house shows

There i fixed WWE
>>
I agree, except Money in the Bank could be made more interesting by having the winner occasionally challenge for the IC/US belt.
>>
>>867257
>only 6 ppvs a year
yes, let's drop all that revenue
you saved WWE bro
>>
>>867257
They should keep MitB but at Mania rather than its own PPV.
>>
>>867484
Why would anyone waste their MitB on those titles?
>>
>>867257
You're forgetting to have major title matches booked on RAW and Smackdown more than once every half a decade.

Fuck if there was a Word HEavyweight Title Change on a smackdown the rating the next week would jump by at least 5 digits.

Hell you'd get better results if wwe treated smackdown like a continuation of raws storylines instead of just a recap show
>>
>>867257
congrats you just lost millions of dollars, bankrupted the company and made the stock a penny stock commodity .
>>868802
>You're forgetting to have major title matches booked on RAW and Smackdown more than once every half a decade.
>Fuck if there was a Word HEavyweight Title Change on a smackdown the rating the next week would jump by at least 5 digits.
way to bury the ppvs
>>
>>868813
consider that there is little to no point in watching Raw or Smackdown when you know nothing is going to change.

I'm not saying you cant' do title changes at payperviews but you need to have something that shake shit up on the actual tv shows once in a while so the fans actually have some sort of incentive to watch beyond the whole 'well I know nothings changed yet, but maybe this time.'
Like if you actually give some sort of pay off, like once every few months something happens and wwe title swaps hands on a smackdown, or the us title swaps at a wwe superstars taping, and suddenly everyone stops thinking of those shows as raw's recap special
>>
>>867257
Can we split Raw and Smackdown brands again?
>>
>unban most of the moves that Vince banned
>tone down the spot monkey wrestling and focus more on having more matches with depth and complexity and storytelling
>ease up on the schedule
>>
>Give cybernetics to John Cena so he can live forever and never be injured
>>
>>868967
as much as i'd love to see that it wont work with this roster, and they would have to separate the world and tag titles again
>>
>>867257
>>Make RAW 2 hours
No points because that's just obvious.

>>Have an opening match instead of an opening promo
The problem isn't the promo, it's the amount of time spent, especially when it's someone who can't cut a decent one.

>>Make signature moves and high impact moves relevant by getting some pins ocasionally on raw
Don't you mean finishers? Signature/high impact moves are meant to set up a close pin and to add drama

>>Make tag teams actual contenders by letting them having single matches and letting them compete for singles titles too
That's fucking stupid. I didn't think there were more ways to further demean the tag team division.

>>Make smackdown the womyns show instead of a recap show, or cancel it
You know this is a board 18+, right? /pol/ is more your type of place

>>Have only 6 PPVS a year and 4 NXT Specials
This is literally the only agreeable thing outside of two hours.

>>Get rid of money in the bank, it sucks without two titles
Doesn't even make sense

>>Have less house shows
What? Why?

>There i fixed WWE
This is worse than before, stay in school.
>>
>>868957
Consider that that needs to come from storytelling, not title matches and changes.
>>
>>869062
>>unban most of the moves that Vince banned
that undoes the rest of the shit.
>>
>>867257
Don't make Smackdown the Diva's show or cancel it, just change it around some. RAW should focus mainly on the WHC, the Tag Team champs, and the Divas Title

Smackdown can focus on the US title and the IC title. That way you can tune into RAW to see Roman with the WHC fight someone for it, and Smackdown to see Dean defend the IC title

I'd also try something risky like every Smackdown have an NXT person come out and challenge someone like Cena with the US Title. It gives more incentive to watch Smackdown because now you get to see maybe Apollo Crews or Baron Corbin come out to see what it's like
>>
>>872081
Like Cena with the US Open Challenge rather.
>>
>>868967

Not with this roster you can't. I like how people forget the reason the roster split even happened was that there was just too many top guys at the time.
>>
File: this-nigga.jpg (50KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
this-nigga.jpg
50KB, 500x652px
>>867257

> get rid of one of the few remotely interesting things WWE has going on now
> get rid of the Royal Rumble too while we're at it
>>
>>868738
cause they value those belts more for some reason, or think they have a better chance, or hold a grudge against the current champ
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.