[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING BUBUBUBULLET CLUB 4 LYFE http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 28

File: 24740_2015-11-22_00001.png (787KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
24740_2015-11-22_00001.png
787KB, 980x552px
ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

BUBUBUBULLET CLUB 4 LYFE

http://www.wwe.com/inside/are-aj-styles-shinsuke-nakamura-karl-anderson-doc-gallows-coming-to-wwe-28508549
>>
>>865191
welcome to yesterday
>>
File: 1326230202968.png (256KB, 438x405px) Image search: [Google]
1326230202968.png
256KB, 438x405px
>>865191

>No Kenny Omega
>>
File: triggering-intensifies-6a1c8b.jpg (55KB, 300x302px) Image search: [Google]
triggering-intensifies-6a1c8b.jpg
55KB, 300x302px
>The sports-entertainment world has been buzzing this week
Every time
>>
File: whyhoodie.png (141KB, 306x355px) Image search: [Google]
whyhoodie.png
141KB, 306x355px
>>865213
even worse
>no tama tonga.
>>
>>865213
Good. He should stay in NJPW where he won't become a Ziggler tier irrelevant midcarder..
>>
>>865256
eh hes not that much of a manlet and omega can cuts promos and has presence.
>>
File: 1430164860940.jpg (3KB, 97x125px) Image search: [Google]
1430164860940.jpg
3KB, 97x125px
>I don't like WWE these days.
>Try watching different feds, anon. Lots of wrestling out there.
>Watch different feds
>Get invested in their talent
>WWE hires them away
>Mfw
>>
>see this
>laugh thinking it couldn't possibly be real
>check WWE anyway

FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT ITS REAL SHII=TTING CUNTING DICK NIPPLES

I'm torn between wanting the Bullet Club to debut straight onto RAW to save it, and wanting them to actually have good matches by going to NXT.
>>
>>865295
Don't get your hopes up, unless Trips is the one running Raw, they'll all be dancing within a month
>>
>>865290
That's why I watch Lucha, less likely to loose talent to the WWE
>>
>Outlaw cucks saying NJPW is better
>2 days later WWE is literally poaching their top talent

O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>865308
Until the signing of KENTA, that was pretty much the same with japanese rasslin'. Now Trips is looking to change that apparently.
>>
>>865304
>they'll all be dancing within a month
sounds good actually BOOGIE CLUB!
>>
>>865191
>the bullet club will become the new 3mb in your lifetime
Feels amazing
>>
>>865308
la sombra and octagon jr say sup.
>>
File: 1432860141100.png (272KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1432860141100.png
272KB, 900x1200px
>Mfw had a discussion with someone a few months ago who said that people working in NJPW would never want to leave for WWE cause they get paid more there.

>Mfw he actually said that if anyone working the indies got a call from WWE they'd turn it down

If you're reading this then I've got two words for you

suck it!

#Toosweeeeeeeeet
>>
>>865308
Thats why you watch, right. Fucking moron
>>
>>865191
Sweet, we need some new jobbers for the social outcasts to squash
>>
>>865317
La Sombra wasn't that big of a name tbqh, Octagon Jr will still exist since its a mask, that can be passed down the line to another luchador.
>>865321
Well one of the reasons, fucking prick.
>>
Looks like they're trying to make WWE watchable again.
>>
>>865359
You actually think modern WWE can write a good bullet club ?

They'll fuck this up just like they screw up everything with potential (looking at you Wyatt family)
>>
>>865365
True. But at least we'll get to see some decent fights.
>>
>>865365
Gallows is going to have something decent? I don't believe it
>>
>>865366
>No tombstones/piledrivers
>No styles clash
>No off the top rope shenanigans
>No catch can wrestling

Will we though ?
>>
File: 1351289003416.jpg (50KB, 632x560px) Image search: [Google]
1351289003416.jpg
50KB, 632x560px
>>865369
I-it'll be good. Just give it a chance...
>>
>>865369
>No styles clash
I don't see how this is bad, but im gonna miss the bloody sunday and the hollow point.
>>
>>865369
>No styles clash
Y not?
>>
>>865373
WWE isn't risking their retarded wrestlers neck for that move https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09uZoCbI-6E

Also if you can't tell this wasn't AJ's fault but yoshi failing to position his head
>>
>>865374
>WWE isn't risking their retarded wrestlers neck for that move
Do you have a source for this or is it just an assumption?
>>
File: SD_561_Photo_030.jpg (56KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
SD_561_Photo_030.jpg
56KB, 300x390px
>>865374
They risked the divas necks for it though...
>>
>>865374
I believe it's Yoshi's fault.
If Michelle Mc Cool did that shit throughout her carreer and didn´t hurt anyone (that I know of), then it's not the move, y' know.
>>
>>865369
>tfw no more bloody sunday
>>
>>865373
Its a shitty womens move that looks awful, thats why
>>
>>865365
Bullet Club is fucking easy to write. Just have them go over every now and again and generally heel it up. There is nothing revolutionary about them, in fact in WWE terms their gimmick is THE most vanilla one for heels.
>>
>>865394
Yeah their thing sorta was just being a generic american heel stable. I dont really see why people are crying out for a Bullet Club in WWE, when it totaly wont feel special
>>
>>865406
It's more that the wrestlers in it were based, and anyway there is nothing wrong with the old classics. What is amazing about current WWE is awful at getting even the most basic things right, which is why The Shield was so good while it lasted. A heel stable booked strong, automatically gave them so many possibilities to book shows around, just like the Bullet Club does for NJPW.
>>
>>865412
fair enough
>>
>>865379
They can just clone more divas. Also what's the date on that pic ? WWE has started cracking down more on concussion danger moves in the last 3-4 months with all the publicity
>>
File: nashpowerbombingsomejobber.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
nashpowerbombingsomejobber.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>865394
man i hope big sexy randomly shows up and power bombs them for stealing his gimmick.
>>
>>865308
Del Rio
>>
>>865394
>Just have them go over every now and again and generally heel it up.
And how would they do that? Your logic is incredibly silly.

>it's easy to write the plot for a video game, you just need to make it good. THAT'S IT! Why is that so hard for people?
>>
>>865406
The reason Bullet Club worked in New Japan is that there never used to be interference in matches. When Yujiro helped AJ win the IWGP Title, that was completely unheard of in Japanese wrestling.

Most of their gimmick is just imposing American heel wrestling into traditional Japanese wrestling.

Bullet Club can come into WWE and basically be a new age NWO and just run around and fuck things up whenever they want.

For example, a Dolph v. Neville match, Bullet Club come in, beat everyone up, have a laugh about it, share a few too-sweets then leave. Have them do that for a while until you get a group of wrestlers to take exception to it.
>>
>>865459
>The reason Bullet Club worked in New Japan is that there never used to be interference in matches. When Yujiro helped AJ win the IWGP Title, that was completely unheard of in Japanese wrestling.
This. People always forget this. Japanese wrestling is nothing like American wrestling, well, it wasn't before the Bullet Club. That's why they got so much heat. It was something new.
>>
I'm just glad WWE didn't sign the Young Bucks. I'm annoyed as hell I'm going to have to watch these trash bag wrestlers in LU though.
>>
>>865394

>Just have them go over every now and again

Yes we need more heel stables.

>League of Nations
>League of Jobbers
>Wyatts
>Stardust and the ascension

>Yfw the memellet club debut as faces
>>
>>865459
>and basically be a new age NWO and just run around and fuck things up whenever they want.

You mean just like the Wyatts? Wew sure does sound like something new and revolutionary.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x706px
>>865369
>tombstone as a transitional move
>>
>>865365
The Shield was successful enough to have two thirds of its members win the world title.
>>
>>865471
Don't be such a faggot. If you want to speak in generalities, a lot of wrestlers, stables, etc are the same. Bullet Club basically are a modern day NWO but there are a lot of things that make them fresh and unique.
>>
>>865455
Jesus fuck you are dumb. There is nothing complicated about their gimmick, that is why it works. They just act like dicks (something they can do with no instruction), all you have to do is book them to win every now and again to keep them strong, which is the main fault WWE has with booking their heels - making them non threats as well as being cheating bastards.
>>
>>865488
Hey man I'm not saying I don't want Bullet Club to succeed. I fuckin love heel stables
>>
>>865470
You seemed to miss the meaning of

>Just have them go over every now and again

All of the stables you listed lose all the fuckin time, the Wyatts being the only ones who have EVER been booked strong, and even that was brief. What makes the Bullet Club/NWO work is the fact they are genuine threats as well as being cheeky cunts.
>>
>>865471
>make the Bullet Club antihero tweeners that the fans want to cheer for
>have them bury New Day in their debut feud
>move on to the League of Nations
>pad out their run with a friendly rivalry tweeners vs face feud against Team ECW
>move on to the Wyatts
>finish their run with a feud against The Authority
Stables in the WWE have been pretty much by default been heels. Booking face or even tweener stables is almost always counter intuitive because they have the advantage in numbers, so it limits what you can do with them storylinewise. Having a powerhouse stable like the Bullet Club come in and NOT be heels, I wouldn't go as far as to say it would be revolutionary, but it would be against the status quo in the WWE.
>>
>>865520
It wouldn't work, you can't debut a whole bunch of wrestlers who 90% of the audience have no idea who they are and have them be heels. The Shield could've been booked as faces earlier on, and arguably they were kinda faces in almost their entire run - the way they would show up and just wreck everyone indiscriminately was no different to what Austin got monster pops for.

You need to win over the fans first, which the Shield did with their profession ass kicking attitude, cool uniforms and (most of all) great matches.
>>
>>865254
there are also rumors of tonga and bad luck fale signing.
>>
>>865494
>There is nothing complicated about their gimmick, that is why it works.
IN JAPAN. In the States it's literally just a generic heel stable that won't go over without some thought put in it. Use your brain.
>>
>>865494
Thank God you don't work for any wrestling promotions.
>>
>>865535
>It wouldn't work, you can't debut a whole bunch of wrestlers who 90% of the audience have no idea who they are and have them be heels.
So like Nexus? Most of the WWE audience didn't watch NXT back then, they came in and wrecked shit. If they didn't lose to Cena they would have been amazing.
>>
File: cm_punk_reaction.gif (1MB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
cm_punk_reaction.gif
1MB, 200x195px
>More boring vanilla midgets
>smarks get worked this easily
>>
>>865535
They can do whatever they want. There are always risks involved. The Shield debuting as heel was just the path of least resistance. They could have tried to debut them as faces, but it would have been more challenging to get them over. Same situation, except this time I hope they go out on a limb and debut Bullet Club as tweeners. Would the majority of the fans know or care about them? No, of course not. But it's the writers job to tell the fans what they should care about. If they sell the members of Bullet Club as these elite, world renowned wrestlers that has wrestled all over the world and push that shit hard, why wouldn't the casual fans eventually buy in and get behind them?
>>
File: 1427749321288.gif (4MB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
1427749321288.gif
4MB, 600x304px
>tfw AJ Styles will break Roman Reigns' neck
>>
So I watched Wrestle Kingdom 10. Because of the english commentary and all, I didn't really feel like the AJ/Nakamura match was as hyped as it should have been. The leaders of the two hottest factions in the promotion are facing each other for the first time. Then afterwards it turns out Styles would be leaving and Nakamura following soon after. While the match itself was good, the hype around it just felt really underwhelming. Is it different for the Japanese crowd? Did they actually take time building up the hype before the event and the whole thing just kinda got lost in translation?
>>
I just want Ricochet at this point. I'll even take him as Puma, guy is just soooooo fun to watch. The ability of Neville/Kalisto but with an actual body.
>>
>>865664
>I just want Ricochet at this point.

I'd rather have him Lucha than WWE where he'll get toned down and neutered like all the other high flyers
>>
Is this Nakamura guy any good? Can someone post some stuff of his to get me hyped?
>>
>>865669

Very true, but he's just too talented to be wasted. You're right about getting neutered though. Watching Breaking Ground the other night with Triple H telling Apollo that he needs a powerful finisher I'm just sitting there thinking "why isn't he using his fucking triple powerbomb/all out assault?" The guy had such an incredible moveset as Uhaa and now he has the same match over and over again, it's sad.
>>
File: 3213123.png (808KB, 698x780px) Image search: [Google]
3213123.png
808KB, 698x780px
WWE is really bad at trying to keep things secret.
>>
>>865676

That was just Finn fucking with fans. Pretty sure everyone but Styles said they were going to honor their ROH dates so we might not see them for a while.
>>
>>865671

>Nakamura vs AJ Styles - WK10
>Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kota Ibushi - Wrestle Kingdom 9
>Shinsuke Nakamura vs Hiroshi Tanahashi - G1 Climax 25 Final
>>
>>865681
Cheers man, I'll check them out
>>
File: nakamura armbar.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura armbar.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Nakamura isn't a done deal. He's still under contract with New Japan till at least May I believe, and will work events for them. NJPW still has time to make an offer and convince him to stay.
>>
I've been watching nakamura matches for a while, but I have one question. How is his english? Will he be able to get heat on the mic, or will he be a japanese roman reigns?
>>
>>865708
you mean male Asuka?
>>
>>865708
he won't need the mic to get people on his side
>>
>>865733
[spoiler]Heyman guy.[/spoiler]
>>
>>865733
people in america arent that big of micheal jackson fans like they are in japan so yes he will need mic work
>>
>>865688
That webm
>>
>>865445
Still has AAA's world title I believe and wrestles for other feds. technically, he could probably still show up on Lucha, if he wanted to do the extra traveling. I doubt he'd want to but it sounds doable.
>>
>>865645
Yup. The english commentary was garbage.
>>
>>865441
atleast post a gif/webm of a higher quality
>that sepia tone 256 color pixels
>>
>>865618
>irony: the post
>>
File: IMG_3215.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3215.png
20KB, 638x547px
>tfw Nakamura comes out to some CFO$ bullshit and not Subconscious
>>
>>865688
tokyo sports announced hes gone at the end of the month
>>
How will WWE ruin these guys?
>>
>>866185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_3ifwXTNT0
>>
This is gonna be terrible, even the quality of wrestling in WWE will wreck these guys.
no styles clash, no bloody sunday, no spiral tap
no gun stun because its randy orton's shtick
no backflip armbars or strong style from godly nakamura. They'll probably book him as bad as kenta as a default jap
i really have a bad feeling about this
>>
>>866202
If a fucking DIVA was allowed to use the Clash then Styles will be

Stop panicking you hysterical biiiatch
>>
>people actually like the Styles Clash

It's always looked so fucking retarded.
Not only does it look dumb, but it's also dangerous as fucking hell. Thank god it'll finally be gone before he had a chance to kill somebody with it.
>>
>>865308
Tell that to La Sombra
>>
>>865309
And watch as the WWE fans "suddenly" find these non-WWE talent amazing.
>>
>>865465
But you aren't? They're not in LU.
>>
>>865708
He speaks English fine, but with a heavy accent. He's charismatic enough to not need it, however.
>>
File: 1450846855438.png (217KB, 352x274px) Image search: [Google]
1450846855438.png
217KB, 352x274px
>>865618
>midgets
>Nakamura is the same height as Roman and taller than Cena
>>
>>866368
> implying
You havent been here long have you
>>
>>866368

"no"
>>
>>865441
Nice to see the bumbling cunt finally learned how to do his finisher properly after 20+ plus years
>>
>>866374
Season 2 bruh
>>
>>866185

AJ loses every match and gets relegated to the midcard. Can't have one of the biggest non-WWE wrestlers get over, right?

Nakamura gets booked as a threat at first, but is then transitioned into some funny Japanese man gimmick. Gets relegated to Superstars and shilling WWE Network in Japanese.

Gallows and Karl Anderson form Balor Club with Finn. It starts off hot, but then it gets old. Gallows is absorbed into the Wyatt family as some big asshole. Karl Anderson hangs out at catering.
>>
Apparently he's leaving at the end of the month, which means WM32 if they move their asses.
>>
>>866529

On the NJPW side, that means Nak has to lose the IC title sometime before then, probably at some random house show instead of New Beginning in February.
>>
Nakamura speaks good english he just has the funniest accent when he talks. It sounds like he has a hardcore lisp or something it will be hard to take him seriously if he does a lot of talking.
>>
File: Festus_wwe.jpg (28KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
Festus_wwe.jpg
28KB, 500x398px
if they bring gallows back they should brand him as festus again, love seeing that retard lmao
>>
>>865601
Sorry, meant to type "not have them be heels". Obviously it works if they are heels, but as faces you need to book them super well.

>>865578
Most gimmicks that get over barely deviant from the accepted wisdom at all. The Bullet Club would work precisely because their gimmick is a generic heel stable. Book a bunch of assholes who wear black going about messing up matches and winning titles every show, and it will get a negative reaction, followed by a positive one.

Or WWE could do what they probably will, which is have them be booked as a threat for about a month, then lose 3v1 to Reigns and just be a joke from then on, disappearing onto Smackdown and Superstars and only appearing in matches when they need some midcarders to job to the current big face. When WWE books something consistently over a long period of time, like with The Shield, it works.
>>
>>866605
>Or WWE could do what they probably will, which is have them be booked as a threat for about a month, then lose 3v1 to Reigns

I didn't even watch NXT but I'm still sour over what they did to The Ascension.
>>
>>865678
WWE is fine with people showing up at ROH while also being on the payroll now, they did it with Joe and others. Their whole way of dealing with the indies has changed now.
>>
Will we see any of these boys in time for the rumble? like what are the chances of nakamura entering at number 30 and winning the fucking thing??
>>
File: nakamura - tanahashi.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura - tanahashi.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>866636
Zero. Nakamura is still under contract with New Japan for the next few months and is still their Intercontinental champion. Doubt we'll see Nakamura untill at least the summer, being the earliest.
>>
>>866650
>Tokyo Sports is now reporting that Nakamura will be leaving NJPW at the end of this month. Even though he reportedly gave his notice to NJPW on January 4th, it looks like he's leaving sooner than some expected.
>>
>>866636
Also, most plebs (the mainstream WWE audience) have no idea who Nakamura is. Him debuting at the Royal Rumble will only get a pop from the few hundred or so smarks in the crowd who follow Japanese wrestling. Instead, WWE will show vignettes and video packages of his work in Japan to their casual audience so they may introduce and hype him up like they did Kana.
>>
Seth vs Shinsuke

Fucking please wwe
>>
>>865671
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15zxmc_shinsuke-nakamura-c-vs-naomichi-marufuji-njpw_sport
>>
>>866656
They just need to do the exact same hype as they did with Asuka and the exact opposite of what they did with Hideo
>>
>>865308
Mil Muretes will face Taker at wrestlemania, wait and see
>>
>>865671
Arguably the best rassler in the planet in the last few years. He's fucking weird, not really like anyone else, but goddamn amazing in his own way. Watch any of his matches with Ibushi or Tanahasi
>>
>>865664
reminder that it was most likely bill demott that ran out ricochet during his wwe tryout years ago for being a 'big name' and being held in high regard by the other developmental wrestlers
>>
File: spin_prod_1172052612.jpg (15KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
spin_prod_1172052612.jpg
15KB, 333x333px
hey /asp/, what do you guys think of this t-shirt?

got it for christmas, I think it's awesome
>>
File: 1429306272683.png (307KB, 381x569px) Image search: [Google]
1429306272683.png
307KB, 381x569px
>>866697

>Seth also cucking D-Bry's dream match

Is there nothing this man won't fuck?
>>
>>866762
Well, to throw the D-Bry marks a bone...
>Seth vs Shinsuke - with Daniel Bryan as special referee
>>
>>866185
Nakamura debuts as a gay hairdresser
>>
>haven't both wrestling merch since I was a kid
>thinking of buying Bullet Club shirt and hat
>Styles, Gallows and Anderson leave and sign with the WWE
>WWE fans now vaguely aware of Bullet Club's existence
>hipster points take a huge deduction
S-should I still do it?
>>
>>866817
Now more than ever.
You'll be able to scoff at people because you "we're into Bullet Club before they were cool".
>>
>>866817

Dude, just fucking embrace it.
If you were even watching wrestling and online, you have to be familiar with Bullet Club. Fuck, they're practically on the front page of Pro Wrestling Tees 24/7 and one of the biggest wrestling newsletters/podcasts just jerks off NJPW all the time.
>>
>>866826
You make a compelling argument.

>>866827
Are they really that ubiquitous? Because I think the first time I heard of them was when someone said Aces and Eights was a cheap ripoff of the Bullet Club. Then again I stopped watching wrestling for about two years and came back in the middle of the Shield and Aces and Eights time period.
>>
Nakamura won't make it on the WWE. At best he can be a midcard. Vince doesn't like non-white wrestlers. The samoans seem to be an exception but Nakamura isn't samoan, neither related to The Rock
>>
>>866844
Vince is old news. This is Triple H's company now.
>>
>>866847
See Booker T vs Triple H at Wrestlemania XIX. That was Hunter's idea
>>
>>865191
What will be the name and comedy gimmick of Nakamura?
>>
>>866876

Shinji, Male J-Pop Idol gimmick.
>>
File: 8E1dXwnF.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
8E1dXwnF.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
Shinsuke confirmed in Tokyo Sports that he's moving to WWE
>>
>>866876
>>866880
Kung Fu Sion. A flippy Chinese kung fu master who thinks he can beat anyone. He will lose everytime.

He will have a negative streak.
>>
>>866877
could not be bad
>>
>>866896
I can feel a Bo Dallas feud coming.

>Kung Fu Sion keeps losing matches.
>Everytime Bo comes out with his usual Bo-lieve nonsense.
>Bo starts "feuding" with Kung Fu Sion and wins everytime
>"It's alright Sion, you'll beat me next week. All you have to do is Bo-Lieve...
>Bo vs Nakamura times infinity.
>>
File: soaps-eastenders-5031-341.jpg (46KB, 618x415px) Image search: [Google]
soaps-eastenders-5031-341.jpg
46KB, 618x415px
>>866931
I think I would enjoy this...
>>
>>866877
Shinji, pilot of eva-01
>>
>>866844
>>866876
>>866877
>>866896
>>866931
>>866984
>>868690

They had to pay a giant shitload of money to get Nakamura, he's not going to be a jobber or a midcard guy.
>>
File: shibata.png (65KB, 279x182px) Image search: [Google]
shibata.png
65KB, 279x182px
I guess this is the only thread mildly relating to NJPW so I'll ask here

What product should I use to get a hairstyle like Shibata during matches? My hair is similar to his normal one so I think I could emulate it
>>
Bálor on the Shinsuke Nakamura and Bullet Club rumors

http://wwe.com/inside/finn-balor-shinsuke-nakamura-bullet-club-q-a-28515559
>>
>>869186
4 day old sweat and virginity
Good thing you have it in abundance
>>
>>869073

I will screencap your post.

It's the WWE ffs.
>>
>>865314
I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
>>869193
>wwe.com

It's so weird.
>>
>>865465
>>866524
http://prowrestlingsheet.com/young-bucks-wrestling-nxt-tna-lucha-underground-roh-contract/
>>
File: image.png (93KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93KB, 640x1136px
Why would you want to join though
>>
>>869073
>Actually believing he will get anything noteworthy.

AJ is the only one that will get main event matches and then will be midcard and feuding for the ic/us title.
>>
>Wrestle Kingdom
So is it real wrestling? Or is it scripted but they are willing to take actual hits?

Or do they just sell REALLY FUCKING GOOD?
>>
>>866844
nakamura is tall as shit and we all know vince luuuh dat.
>>
>>865191
oh god talk about a vanilla midget takeover

i guess in five years we'll see nakamura vs ziggler in the main event of wrestlemania 37 in a sparsely attended high school gymnasium
>>
File: 138654889.gif (539KB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
138654889.gif
539KB, 275x154px
>>870793
The japanese wrestling its quite stiff, its scripted but they tend to hit real fucking hard.
>>
>>870806
So that means higher chance for injury doesn't it?
>>
File: ishii_shibata2.gif (1MB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
ishii_shibata2.gif
1MB, 325x183px
>>869186

Wet it down and then have someone do a spinning backfist to your head a few times and then an unprotected headbutt for good measure.
>>
WWE did not actually buy the rights to Bullet Club. It was a rumor/comment left by the owner of prowrestlingtees meant to be sarcastic
>>
>>870809
You obviously don't watch much Japanese stuff. These guys are legit. They get injuries but they somehow always come back
>>
>>869231
>>870790

Nakamura is similar in a lot of ways to Brock Lesnar. He has a legit fighting background, crazy charisma in the ring, and most importantly he doesn't need WWE. If Vince is going to shit on him or embarrass him he can just walk.

Face it memers, Nakamura is going to meme all over wwe.
>>
>>870809

It's true that some are pretty beat up, but they also have a lighter workload than those in WWE, so they can afford to have stiff matches at bigger events. Typically house shows over in NJPW consist of all six or eight man tag matches where the guys will wrestle for 5 minutes tops over the course of the match. They're "in" a match, but not killing themselves.
>>
>>865285
His promo after laying out AJ was awesome.
>>
>AJ Styles will now job to guys like Roman to make him look "strong" because Vince will never get behind smaller guys

Yea I really would have preferred he had an insanely fun Babyface turn for NJPW.
>>
>>870829
Dude, that shit is on the front page of WWE's website. While the Angle and Hardys rumors are probably bullshit and that WWE can keep a secret and get ADR back, I doubt a rumor this size, showcased by WWE, is just a rumor.
They had the same "rumors" before they sign Balor, Zayn, Kenta and Steen.
The actual contracts may not be signed, but I doubt that WWE is just rolling with some bullshit rumor to work people.
>>
>>870883
The guy you responded to is right though they didn't buy the rights to Bullet Club, NJPW isn't selling them and its pretty clear are setting up BC for after Gallows and Anderson leave. We obviously saw them dispatch Styles on the 5th.
>>
>>865708
https://youtu.be/lI3cuz9qN60?t=12m13s

he can speak pretty good english, but does have a bit of an accent. Here's an interview with him in english
>>
File: 1410797084136.gif (468KB, 202x156px) Image search: [Google]
1410797084136.gif
468KB, 202x156px
>>866060
>coming to the ring now Shinsuke Nakamura!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU
>followed by heavy rock
>>
>>870901
Too slow speaking for the average fan to maintain an interest. Heyman guy or silent strong type for sure. That's assuming his promos won't be "LOL ENGRISH" tier.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.