[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ethnicities do you think are the most predisposed to combat/fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (47KB, 607x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 607x280px
What ethnicities do you think are the most predisposed to combat/fighting sports? Before you jump the gun and cause autism you do have to admit there are some ethnic groups that tend to be over represented in combat sports (MMA, Boxing, Wrestling, Olympic martial arts). What ethnic group is naturally best at fighting? My vote goes to Chechens or other Caucasus peoples.
>>
>>864314

Yup, russians are generally tough motherfuckers and strong fighters in all full contact martial arts.

That said I've also seen some 6.4 ft black guys full of muscles, guys I would definately not like to have trouble with. But I'm not that familiar with african tribes, there are probably some regions where the bulky people live and some where the marathon lanklets come from.

Also Sweden has some big guys (for me).
>>
The ethnic group naturally best at fighting is the ethnic group that's naturally most intelligent.

Given that height, weight, body composition, body proportions, body type, strength, speed, and stamina, are all the same,
what determines the better fighter is the knowledge and skill of martial arts.
How efficiently one develops skill and knowledge is based on intelligence.
>>
>>864402

So that's the reason why most pro boxers have at least a degree in math?
>>
>>864402
Yea... Jews don't exactly have a reputation as ferocious fighters... Quite the opposite. Polynesians seem like good fighters too
>>
>>864406
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

One can be a s upper genius, yet not apply one's self.

One can be an idiot, but apply one's self so much that the idiot surpasses a person with above-average intelligence that applies one's self moderately.
>>
>>864539
>Jews don't exactly have a reputation as ferocious fighters
tell that to Israel.

seven wars where losing meant eradication.
they're still there. (and expanding)
>>
File: 2299373-12_o_bob_sapp_ko[1].jpg (36KB, 624x640px) Image search: [Google]
2299373-12_o_bob_sapp_ko[1].jpg
36KB, 624x640px
>>864378
Seeing Bob Sapp's career makes me think otherwise.
>>
>>864539
Polynesians don't count because their bodies can only be hurt by magical means.
>>
>>864557
Against the least effective armies on earth with insane levels of support from the largest economic and military hyper power in history. Also with tech that leaves the armies they were fighting in the Stone Age. The Jews aren't warriors
>>
>>864314
boxing still exists mainly because of mexicans/hispanics
>>
>>864541

..or we could stop making up excuses at accept the simple fact, that fighting skills are not about intelligence, but about being built like an ogre.

>>864539

We were not talking about warfare but about physical attributes.

>>864559

We were not talking about successful careers or about single people, but about general genetic attributes of differnt "races".

>>864679

It's one thing to be racist/antisemitic, but then get at least some basic historical knowledge, /pol/-friend..
>>
>>864961
>..or we could stop making up excuses at accept the simple fact, that fighting skills are not about intelligence, but about being built like an ogre.
Fuck you, faggot.
>>
>>864378
Sweden is full of homomen not men enough for BJJ but too homo to fight back.
>>864961
Please. Israel did not had any "war". It was pure extermination/deportation of people without enough technologies to fight back and Israel wouldn't even had it if america wasn't covering their back with free high tech weaponery given to them.
>drop bomb, 200 palestinian dead
>wow, we sure are warriors! *jewish dancing intensifies*
Israel won because they dominate USA with economic and mediatic power. Jews sucks at fighting because they're weak.

>"races"
Yes, it exist. No need for " "
>antisemitic
Jew spotted. Plus palestinian are semit too so rooting for one or another is still semitic killing.
>historical knowledge
Like the holocaust being real? lol
>>
File: 1439247926926.jpg (86KB, 525x645px) Image search: [Google]
1439247926926.jpg
86KB, 525x645px
>>865237

>It was pure extermination/deportation of people without enough technologies to fight back

For example the Yom Kippur War?

When the Israeli government voted to return the Sinai to Egypt and the Golan Heights to Syria in return for peace agreements.

In return of this favour, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Cuba, Morocco and Libya did a surprise attack on Israel. Why? Because "there cannot be peace with Israel".

You see, at Camp David Israel complete agreed to respect the Palestinian rights. But the problem was that the Arab countries never wanted peace.

Similar to Camp David 2:
>"Hey, you guys can have 90% of your land back, let's have peace!"
>"WHAT? ONLY 90%??!! ISRAEL SCUM DIE, WE WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!"

Yeah, the poor poor palestinians. Poor blokes who shoot rockets every day and blow up busses as often as they can..

>drop bomb, 200 palestinian dead

You see, Israel is way to kind. The differnce is, Israel wipe out "Palestine" in an instant if they ever felt the need for it. Why didn't they do that yet? Because they just want the right to exist. They have no intentions of any confilct, and if the arabs could just just stop making trouble and blame bad bad Isreal for their shortcomings, middle east would be a nice place already.

But that the difference between democracy and theocratic states where groups like the muslim brotherhood follow their "visions"..

>Jews sucks at fighting because they're weak.

No, the won. Whole arab world tried to kill them, but they are still there. You know why? Because it's about their lives. You can't argue with muslims, all they want is killing. It's not Israel who claimed to kill all arabs, it's the other way arround.

You can live in Israel and be as much arab as you want, because Isreal IS NOT A REALIGIOUS STATE. It's a fucking laicistic democracy. Compare that to Hamas.

>Like the holocaust being real?

It's very well documented. And the Nazis openly admited it. So why playing dumb?
>>
>>865293
Gtfo kike
>>
>>865299

Yeah, because if you know history you HAVE to be a kike, right?

Fucking /pol/-trolls, go back to your own boards.
>>
>>865303
>the kike writes an essay and literally posts a kike propaganda infograph then tells us to back to our own boards
Wew

If it was a land of actual semitic kikes then they would have a leg to stand on, israelis are mostly russians and have no business being in someone elses desert. If it wasnt for the americucks then they would be gone. Also funny how you dont mention their surprise snake attack on egypt in the 6 day war that led to them taking all that land they were so gracious to offer back to its rightful owners
>>
>>864314
>What ethnicities do you think are the most predisposed to combat/fighting sports?
none
predisposed means before environmental factors.
Caucasian people have a macho fighting culture combined with lower economic standards.
as do most mexicans and blacks.
>>
>>865303
>Yeah, because if you know history
>2008 israel offers 95% of west bank to palestinian authority
is this a fucking joke?
>>
>>865376
>>864378
Yea but the Caucasus people's train day in and day out and place a huge emphasis on individual valor. I doubt the same can be said for the former too in the same way
>>
>>865411
And laziness is not a huge part of Caucasus culture. They have literally nothing but fighting
>>
>>865293

Fuck off. Israel is nothing but the last European colony in the history books. Get back to Poland and Russia and Germany and wherever the fuck you came from before you decided you could take someone else's homes.
>>
>>865632
I thought this was about sports?
>>
File: middle_east_is_a_messy_place.png (180KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
middle_east_is_a_messy_place.png
180KB, 590x421px
>>865320

>israelis are mostly russians

..so they are great fighters, right? Glad we could clarify this!

>:^)

>>865387

Goddamn, I get that you don't like the Jews. But are you too retardedd to use google?!

OK, history lesson:
Olmert had a vision of peace, he was willing to withdraw from roughly 94 percent of the West Bank and compensate the Palestinians with the equivalent of 6 percent through a "land swap" that would allow Israel to keep major settlements. Olmert also proposed international administration of Jerusalem's holy sites.

But Abbas rejected it, partly because the Palestinians took into account that former US president George W. Bush was at the end of his term and they were hoping for a more favorable leader in Washington (they also believed that Olmert himself was finished politically). Abbas himself admitted that he turned down the peace offer.

tl;dr: peace in the middle east is not possible as long as the power of organisations like Hamas's relies on people suffering.

>>865632

Israel has nothing to do with europe. The brits didn't want a state of Israel. But I'll give you that europe favours democracy overy hand chopping laws, yes.

By the way: which country on earth was build in "no man's land"? Are the US people willing to give back US to the american indians? And evne more interesting: are the palestinians willing to give back "their" land to turkey (because THEY owned the land before them)? I bet they do, kind people that they are..

>>865648

Yeah, I don't know why this idiot >>864679 had to turn it into anti-semitic rage. I guess the /pol/-guys need more members?
>>
All I see is a bunch of non black answers..... Like blacks aren't obviously the best fighters
>>
>>865716

See >>864378
>>
>>865713
>>865293
Quit ruining a good thread kike or no burger funding for you this month
>>
>>865713
You had to ruin it with your IDF shit posting. Jews aren't fighters
>>
>>865716
Leo. Nice try cuck. They don't even come close to dominating MMA, wrestling or any other martial arts except boxing really
>>
>>865795
Lel *
>>
>>865293
>Run from original to Europe
> Make shekels
> Nazi Germany
> Mass run back to land
> Muslim Semites are upset because they feel like Jewish Semites are basically taking the land from them.
If Jewish people wanted land the Allies should have given them a part Germany or Austria all the problems in the Middle East connect to the creation of Israel because it is just a Western foothold.
>>
File: how_the_shit_started.jpg (82KB, 905x624px) Image search: [Google]
how_the_shit_started.jpg
82KB, 905x624px
>>865729
>>865794
>>865810

Samefag is samefagging..

Now can we get back on topic?
>>
>>865795
Even boxing has spics.
>>
>>865987
Right. And wops and rooskis
>>
>>864314
I've known a lot of Filipinos and Italians who are insanely tough and take to the martial arts really easy
>>
The irish that i know think they can fight but get beaten up more often then not. They are all mouth

>>865873
> the kike ruins a thread with /pol/ shit
> blames it on other people
You are just a caricature of yourself kike
>>
>>865713
> isis enemies with israel
> syria friends with SA
At least make your pol shit image believable kike
>>
>>866438

>The irish that i know think they can fight but get beaten up more often then not. They are all mouth

The irish are tough guys. Look up irish bare knuckle boxing, stupid.

>You are just a caricature of yourself kike

1. I'm not jewish and have no jewish relatives.
2. I didn't start the shit, but if if you guys think you are free to spread your cancerous racist apeshit over all boards and people are just supposed to take it (because le funny "gee, I wonder who's behind this post" jew meme is still sooooo damn funny and totally not reddit-tier.. XDDd) - then you're very wrong. Keep this stupid shit to /pol/ where it belongs.

>>866450

I don't even get what you are trying to say, fuckwit. I just googled and took the first picture that looked interesting too me. Guess it's hard to see that not everything is "le jew conspiracy", right?
>>
>>866798
>1. I'm not jewish and have no jewish relatives.

How embarassing then you're acting like such a jewish shill
>>
>>866819

..said the ape-lestinian shill..
>>
File: file.jpg (77KB, 906x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
77KB, 906x768px
>>864541
>one can be a s upper genius
>>
>>866798
> the irish are tough guys
Lolno
Im english and i know and have beaten up many paddies
They are all mouth, literally melanin deprived niggers

Also
Fuck off kike
>>
>>868564
But Anglos are narrow backed inbreds always weak.
>>
>>868564

See:
>http://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/top-five-irish-bare-knuckle-boxing-matches/13962

Also
Back to /pol/, cancer
>>
>>868564

>I'm English

LEL English are total pussies letting their country be overrun by pakis. That shit would never fly in Ireland. London literally isn't even an English city anymore, and there are many more like it. Talk about being all mouth.
>>
>>869191
>>869170
>>869108
> they fell for the fighting irish meme
Come back when you have actually met and drank with some real life potato apes
Literally the niggers of europe
>>
Albanians.
>>
File: ireGOATs.png (1MB, 1272x701px) Image search: [Google]
ireGOATs.png
1MB, 1272x701px
>>869203

What's the matter? Did your uncle get his kneecaps blown off by a big strong IRA man? Reminder Britbetas will literally never beat the Irish.
>>
>>869230
Potato nigger detected
My grandad raped your 86 IQ nan and cucked all your food from you, how do you feel?
>>
>>869232

Clearly not my families food since I'm here now retarded chavnigger.
>>
>>869282
The nutrition from my grandad's sperm kept your nan alive, be thankful mick
>>
>>869203
>niggers of europe
>not the anyone from the balkans
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.