[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MMA doesn't work on blacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Check this out /asp/
This kid obviously had a little MMA training, but as soon as he got upperhand, he was immediately jumped by the niglet's friends/family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5zHRZjHrow
>>
>>863792
His first mistake was not maintaining a dominant position over the black kid. He was setting up a triangle while his friend was standing right next to his head getting ready to stomp it in. MMA works for da streetz, you just have to be smart about it.
>>
>>863792

Textbook niggers being pussies.
>>
File: t4eayghaea.gif (2MB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
t4eayghaea.gif
2MB, 400x268px
>>863792

If only he'd spent time working on his boxing/kickboxing rather than his 'one at a time please' jew jitsu.
>>
>>864168
Holy shit.
That guy just punched out that window like it was made of ice or something. Fucking hardcore ass mofo
>>
>>864168
actually, jj could've worked out here if he knew more of it. He knew where he was, yet he didn't do anything that big. for example, having him in a triangle wasn't exactly the best idea because its not exactly quick nor dangerous. if he were to go to an armbar, and snap his arm, he could swap to another person. the guy took a lot of hits before going down, he was good, however his positioning wasn't the best.
>>
>>864173
>>864207

Here's the thing though, you're also right because boxing could've been more useful here. changing could've been better
>>
>>863792
they dindu nuffin
>>
That's why you don't fight in the streets
>>
But MMA does work on blacks, since he was beating one of those guys up pretty good. It just doesn't work on a group of people.
>>
>>864214
this.
>>
>going to the ground when niggers are around
>being around niggers in the first place
>>
File: tactical combat gloves.jpg (140KB, 1060x528px) Image search: [Google]
tactical combat gloves.jpg
140KB, 1060x528px
>>864173
Well, depending on the area, cops are allowed to have gloves with hardened knuckles.
>>
>>863792
Here is the problem.
He wasn't even attempting a triangle, he was just squezing with his legs.
What he should have done is a sweep or got up.
I doubt he had the training anyhow.
Real MMA training he would have been knowledgable to get underhooks in the clinch.
Not pulling his hair.
Also when in a street fight if you don't bring more homies or an equal amount of homies that can fight you are asking for a possible jumping blacks or no blacks.
Just keep the fight standing in a street fight to prevent being stomped out.
Striking is really one of the best options for a street fight with 2 or more guys.
>>
>>864354
>Might Mouse v Mark Hunt
>>
UFC should host some 2 vs 1, 2 vs 1, 3 vs 1, and 5 vs 1 battles.
>>
>>864712
Then, there'd eventually trainers and or gyms that specialize in fight multiple opponents that isn't Krav Maga.
>>
File: greg jackson special.jpg (1MB, 2550x3310px) Image search: [Google]
greg jackson special.jpg
1MB, 2550x3310px
>>864715
Greg Jackson and a ton of MMA coaches already teach and train street defense on top of training MMA, in fact if you listen to a lot of MMA guys they have some crazy street fight stories. Urijah Fabre had a funny one where him and 2 of his wrestling buddies were in Thailand doing MT, pissed off some of the locals at a bar and machetes, knees and elbows and takedowns were everywhere in a 20 people brawl.
>>
File: diazbrothers2.jpg (33KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
diazbrothers2.jpg
33KB, 599x337px
>>864712
diaz brothers would own 2 vs 1
>>
>>864719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-oCew_ef94
>>
>>864719
This is a fact. My coach is "the other Greg" (people used to get them confused due to similar names). His self-defense class is legit as fuck. Recently, I've noticed a bunch of our fighters doing it too.
>>
>>864719
>>864738
That just doesn't cut it when if UFC were to hold these events, training and application would be a lot more evolved than "I got into a few fights like this a few times, so where's what I think".
We'd have the "trail and error tested in muh cage" bullshit we keep hearing about when it comes to CMA vs Boxing and what not.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.