[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT /ASP/ NAKAMURA, STYLES, AND ANDERSON ARE LEAVING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: imgres.jpg (13KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
13KB, 276x183px
HOLY SHIT /ASP/

NAKAMURA, STYLES, AND ANDERSON ARE LEAVING NJPW

LIKELY NXT/WWE INBOUND

http://dailyddt.com/2016/01/04/shinsuke-nakamura-aj-styles-leaving-njpw/
>>
lmao losing nak and aj

done with new japan, ill watch kota in ddt
>>
>>860671
>>860679
I posted part of the meltz dirtsheets a fews ago that NJPW was struggling with attendance and finances . Them losing BASED sombra to NXT didnt help.
Tama tonga was WWE bound because of his look and hes getting better in the ring.
>>
So like they have to build up ibushi now when he comes back from injury right
>>
>>860750
After fucking it up with Omega, they'd better get Tama Tonga onboard. Just signing Gallows and Anderson behind Styles seems retarded as hell.
>>
>>860750
Sombra was hardly relevant to NJPW
>>
>>862953
Omega will join WWE next year mark my words.

He has no excuses to not join now.
>>
>>860750
>I posted part of the meltz dirtsheets a fews ago that NJPW was struggling with attendance and finances
Were any reasons or speculations given as to why this is so?
>>
>>863034
>He has no excuses to not join now.
What? His original excuse for leaving whatever WWE controlled indie org he was in because he hated how stifling it was creatively. Doesn't make any sense that'd he now go to WWMEME since it's more stifling than ever.
>>
>>863072
I will try to find it again, they were basically saying only 2 of their tour shows were sold out and that WK only the expensive seats were sold out and they were struggling to sell the rest.
>>863079
he hated demont, demont isnt there anymore, albert who he knows and was in japan with, is the head trainer now.
>>
>Signing old fucks
>>
So is the njpw bullet club dead now without styles?
>>
>>863094
>I will try to find it again, they were basically saying only 2 of their tour shows were sold out and that WK only the expensive seats were sold out and they were struggling to sell the rest.
Same thing is happening with WWE really. Pro-wrestling has always been cyclical though. Even Japan isn't immune from that.
>>
>>863102
nah either tama or omega will be the new leader.
>>
>>863102
They are bringing in Xpac to be the new leader
>>
>>863102
How long until WWE buys up all the members and puts them on the shelf just for the merchandising rights like they did with Sting?
>>
Alex Stylie, the OTHER brother to Roman Reigns!
>>
>>863108
Kenny seems like he'd make a better leader, which is a shame because I reckon he woulda been the best for a face turn.
Also with him likely moving up to IC title picture he would seem to be the best candidate for leader
>>
>>863034
>Kenny Omega becomes the Owen Hart of the New Day
Shame it didn't happen before New Day got stale
>>
>>863102
...you know it existed before him, right?
>>
>>860671

That's great, but can they cut promos?
>>
>AJ Styles
>38 years old
>5ft 11

lmao, who the fuck is this old faggot dwarf?
>>
>>863153
now that sting caved I'd say it's fair to say he is the most successful american wrestler never to compete for WWE. (we all know that velocity match with Cena years ago doesnt count)
>>
>>863160
whoops it was hurricane, DBry was the one who faced cena
>>
>>863153
The Best Wrestler in The World.

18+
>>
>>860671
That's great to hear. I'd love more star power in NXT. But you know what isn't great? Almost all of the call-ups to the 'main' roster have literally been demotions character-wise to all the NXT stars.
>>
>>863149
Can than the current WWE World Champion?
>>
>>863204
Maybe lolWWE should be less shit then
>>
Based Karl, he's the only indieshitter I care about. I'm glad I get to see more of my favorite fella.
>>
>>863212
> Karl joining his cousin Scott Dawson in NXT

HYPE
>>
>>863206
Believe That
>>
>>863153
AJ Styles is arguably the best wrestler today. Even /wwe/'s A+ boyfriend has said he'd love to work a match with him.
>>
>>863235
I'm sure he is, but I can't take him seriously. He's a gay cooldad like Jericho.
>>
>>863238
How is Styles in any way like Midlife Crisis Y2J?
>>
>>863247
He is a vanilla midget and a huge Jesus fag
>>
>>863247
>im going to grow my hair out like the beibs
>im dark and moody
>maybe if I do all of the above people will think im 20
>>
>>863247
Gay emo haircut, gay emo clothes, gay emo mannerisms. He's exactly like Y2J. Men his age need to be rugged to seem tough.
>>
>AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe in WWE
>we will never see Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk in WWE
>>
Bullet Club coming to WWE.
>>
>>860671
>signing broken and old Styles, Nakamura instead of Ibushi and the fucking Rain Maker Okada

Is NXT turning into a retiring home?
>>
File: omega.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
omega.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>Kenny Omega and AJ Styles vs Nakamura and YoshiHashi
>Omega PINS Shinsuke
>Omega then attacks Styles along with other Bullet Club members and fires him from Bullet Club
>Omega says he is now a heavyweight and is going for the IC Title
>standing ovation for Styles
It's literally happening
>>
File: Omega2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Omega2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>863326
Ibushi is the oldest guy you mentioned and Okada has no interest in going to WWE
>>
File: Omega3.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Omega3.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>863430
Fuck, I thought you meant Ishii

Ibushi is dealing with a career-threatening injury right now
>>
File: Omega4.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Omega4.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>863142
Kenny attacked AJ last night apparently, they fired Styles and Kenny's going after Nakamura. He's the new leader.
>>
File: Based KO.png (1009KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
Based KO.png
1009KB, 1023x575px
Based KO.
>>
>the stream stops buffering after the main event

Fuck you Tiama you cunt.
>>
>>863442
> Omega moving out of the Jrs division

H - Y - P - E
>>
>>863412
when did this happened?
>>
>>863458
Tonight: >>863447
>>
>>863273
18+
>>
File: CX6vBW2WYAA-Beq.png (257KB, 598x346px) Image search: [Google]
CX6vBW2WYAA-Beq.png
257KB, 598x346px
>>
File: 1363342346244.jpg (209KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1363342346244.jpg
209KB, 682x600px
>>863115
>>
What should Nakamura's WWE name be?
>>
>>863521
Shinsuke Nakamura
>>
>>863521
Takeshi Suzuka
>>
>>863521
Hachiroku Space Boy
>>
>>863521
Toshiba Honda
>>
>>863521
Shinsuke Itami, brother of Hideo
>>
>>863521
Freddy Jackson-son
>>
>>863521
Swag Jackson
or
S.W.A.G.
>>
>>863521
Jackie Lee
>>
>>863521

>implying he's going to WWE

WOAH! What's Nani Daisuke doing in the Impact Zone?!
>>
>>863632
Only a complete idiot would go to TNA in 2016
>>
>>863149
Can most of the WWE roster cut promos?
>>
>>863646
They can...when they're not being scripted by Vince and his gofers
>>
I can understand AJ,Gallows and Anderson but why Nakamura? Apparently they paid a LOT for him and he's not going to fuck about in NXT for long. But why? Dude's style is not a WWE style,He can't speak English and when he does he has a lisp and His back is all kinds of fucked.This is going to be absolute shit, Nakamura is going to be wacky dancing jap and job to Ryback.
Most hype about Anderson and AJ but I feel I would be losing my mind in joy a year or two ago but now that I know what WWE has done and will continue to do to the best wrestlers in the world I feel just depressed and more worried about NJPW.
Glad for Omega though. He is absolute gold and a great guy along with it, Can't wait to see what he's going to do with the IC belt
>>
>>863650
Shinsuke can speak English and even if he couldn't, don't pretend like that matters bbygurrrl
>>
>>863650
>why Nakamura
he's done everything in NJPW, is getting a load of money and wants to try his craft in America
>>
>>863650
>why Nakamura
Literally everyone has been high on him for more than a year now. D Bry alone has been begging for a reason to get a match with him to HHH.
>>
>>863669
Agreed, Nakamura has essentially been in the same spot – a great one, to be fair – for several years after Tanahashi overtook him to become the ace. Sucks the Okada-Nakamura intra-CHAOS feud is indefinitely shelved, but it makes sense creatively and financially.

I'm just amused the presumed lifer left NJPW while his generational peers won his first singles belt and passed on the Ace torch.
>>
>>860671

This stinks of Haitch to me. In a good way, I mean. It seems that he's trying to push back against Vince a little and incorporate more of the ROH/NJPW atmosphere into the company.

I genuinely can't imagine Vince gunning for them. He doesn't really have a reason to.
>>
>>863750
Vince: good job bringing Jimmy Yang back, Paul
>>
>>863780
to be fair he loved jimmy wang yang, the story of him getting hired the second time still cracks me up
"damn wang yang good to see you , you got your gear?"
"i do vince but im not with the company anymore, i was fired"
"what! really?! that doesnt make sense! you're a good worker! let me go check on this!"
>>
>>860750
>More Samoans

Just fucking stop, Vince.
>>
>>863650
>Nakamura
He always wanted to work in the US. Vince came really close to signing him years ago.
He's one of the few Japanese wrestlers who's style would work in the US considering the two most popular new stars in the last couple years copied it.
He's easily one of the top 5 most charismatic in the biz and speaks English.
Taller than most of the roster.

He's the best hire they got in a long time. Probably since DB.
>>
>>863750
>>863780
Vince was after him for a long time before Haitch was in power.
>>
>>864081
yeah, so he could have him dancing with hornswoggle and torito
>>
File: 1451684060859.gif (992KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
1451684060859.gif
992KB, 160x180px
>>863599
I love it maggle
>>
>>863521
Castle Takeshi
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.