[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

i really wish wwe would re introduce this belt. vince will probably never approve it because hes so hell bent on erasing anything that had to do with WCW. thoughts? comments? snide remarks?
>>
>>858633
But they've already for the US title and the IC title for midcarders, they don't need a third.
>>
I wish they'd go back to a brand split.
>>
>>858649
This.
Smackdown vs Raw needs a comeback
>>
>>858646
i want it back for the main eventers
>>
>>858649
The roster is razor-thin as it is
>>
>>858658
It only worked at first because they had a mega roster at the time since they got a load of talent in from dead WCW and ECW. I think when people say they want the roster split again really just want something, anything different. It would be a shit idea though.
>>
>>858633
That's ric flairs belt
>>
The roster has like 20 people and it's the same six guys over and over.
>>
>>858633
They should bring it back as the part-timers belt. When Bork had the WWE title, it felt really special to see it defended because it was rare to even see it.
>>
There's no point. If we're gonna reintroduce championships, they should bring back a niche one like the Hardcore or Cruiserweight title.
>>
>>858649
We already have a separate WWE brand with it's own superstars and championships. It's called NXT.
>>
>>866586
>hardcore championship
>pg era
>>
>>867604
>>
>>867604
>forgetting crash hollys hardcore title run
implying you wouldnt mark out with idk sandow defending the title at some art gallery or owens defending it at burger king.
>>
>>866585
I can get behind that
>>
>>858649
They have, it's called NXT. And this time it's not Raw Jr., it has it's own style, own unique roster and is completely detached. Smackdown did start out that way until they realised people liked it more than Raw (around the time Heyman was booking) so they tried sabotaging their own brand to make it always seem second to their "flagship" show.
>>
>>858633
It was essentially a fail-safe "please care about this feud" button.
Considering they have a very hard time making people care about feuds, an even harder time building the stars for fans to care about and they couple all of that with an inability to book people just below the Top-Title scene, leaving a huge, obvious hole between the WWEWHC and the mid-card that the WHC could fill?
Yeah they could use it back.
Ambrose, Bray, Reigns, Cesaro, all guys who could have very much benefited from it still being around.
>>
>>867707
>or owens defending it at burger king

I can imagine Owens defending a lot of things at Burger King. The least of which is a title.
>>
>>858658
The roster is bigger than it appears, but because of shit booking everyone's either jobbed out or under utilized; two problems a brand split would fix.
>>866585
agreed
>>867604
For a PG Rating, they've had some great shit with weapons for the last couple of years
>>871810
>They have, it's called NXT. And this time it's not Raw Jr., it has it's own style, own unique roster and is completely detached. Smackdown did start out that way until they realised people liked it more than Raw
>>871810
what if the brand split did happen, with NXT's stars going to smackdown, the Big gold belt returning and Haitch still having creative control.
Just imagine
>Nakamura goes to smackdown and works with the likes of Balor, Joe and Corbin
>kept from looking like shit because he can be world champion and not ruin Vince's fantasy booking for Reigns
>>
>>858657
but they already have two midcards. I don't know why you keep saying you want a third one
>>
File: zzmeetingupwithowens.jpg (67KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
zzmeetingupwithowens.jpg
67KB, 600x338px
>>871821
ZZ would win somehow.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.