[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that in 1994, this man who was 45 years old at the time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bob.jpg (13KB, 296x387px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
13KB, 296x387px
Reminder that in 1994, this man who was 45 years old at the time, beat Bret Hart for the WWF title in a fucking submission match

3 days later, Kevin Nash beat him for the WWF title in 8 fucking seconds
>>
Yeah the shit is scripted you fucking mong who the fuck cares
>>
And on a house show, no less. Taking the belt from a seasoned professional, a guy who could both wrestle and perform, to give it to Kevin "Ow, my quad!" Nash, who becomes the lowest-drawing champ in company history, sure seems like a good idea in retrospect, doesn't it?
>>
>>857784
Why are you on the /wwe/ board?
>>
>>857780
because big sexy was based and bret was overrated and got beat in his own game by a submission expert in backland. He could still fuck up some plebs even at i want to say 65.
>>
It's part of Hart's claim to be the best: he (supposedly) never refused to do a job. Undermines his story about Montreal, but maybe that was a work after all.
>>
>>857872
> an underaged newfriend unironically believes the /wwe/ nash was based meme
>>
>>858066
>he didnt like 2 dudes with attitudes
>he didnt like diesel power
>he didnt like the master of the jacknife power bomb
i guess you were 5 or something because diesel was over as fuck.
>>
>>858071
> implying you didnt just google that
You are trying way too hard kiddo, no one liked 2 dudes with attitude and even less people liked Diesel
Thats why him and Shawn were the worst drawing champs of the 90s
>>
>>858071
It wasn't even a real jackknife faggot he lived a lie.
>>
>>858071
His powerbomb sucked.
>>
>>857780
Thus commencing the lowest ratings of all time
>>
>>857780
dumb fuck bret the fagman hart fans the only reason this happened was because brets ego was too big to drop the belt to nash directly.
>>
>>858071
you're trolling right?

no one fucking liked diesel m8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.