[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so, im 21 with a GED. Is there any sport I can play that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20160101_002147.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160101_002147.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Alright so, im 21 with a GED. Is there any sport I can play that could get me into a college? Could I get into a sport after enrolling at a college? Do they strictly recruit highschoolers now? Very very strong BJJ and boxing background, also can prove wide reciever skills 6ft 165 lbs
>>
>>857421
>Is there any sport I can play that could get me into a college?
wat

You burgers are getting more and more incomprehensible by the day.
>>
>>857421
go to your community college take your classes and transfer to a larger college with junior standing.
>>
>>857966
this is literally the best, cheapest way to do things, unless your getting a full ride to a 4 year university, you're just wasting money taking core classes at the university level that is basically the same thing you would get a community college.
>>
>>857988
>>857966
>>857963
My question was, once I've done this can I just show up to a team practice and ask them to let me try out? Or do talent scouts own everything? Do I have to pretend to be 17 and sneak into a highschool to get noticed these days?
>>
>>859726
they have tryouts for walk ons on a couple of sports in colleges, they have actual days where if you are a student you can go try out for the team, they will have you work out, run drills, then they will evaluate and see who they want. Its usually football that does what i described, but im guessing if there is a sport you want to try to make a team for and you are already enrolled at the college you can at least ask about it.
>>
>>857421
You weigh 165? You have no chance at WR. Try adding 15-20lbs and maybe go for CB but still a long shot. As others have said, most schools have walk-on days for students to try out. If you think you're walking on at a school that plays on ESPN you're out of your mind. You're also never playing pro in any sport, yet alone football, so why even bother injuring your brain? Just go to a community college and learn how to kiss ass and get an entry job somewhere. While you work your way up you can finish your degree. At best, one day you'll make 60-70k at a job you hate and you'll spend the rest of your life wishing you were dead. That's the new American dream.
>>
>>861341
hmm good advice at 6 foot and good hands he could be decent at CB had he been a bit taller would have been a decent linebacker or end. Unless he has great hands and good speed he could be like welker or eldman but yea WR at 6 wouldnt be good.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.