[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucha Underground hype thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg (47KB, 248x371px) Image search: [Google]
Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg
47KB, 248x371px
>24 days until wrestling becomes great again
Who hyped?
>>
File: Uncle Moee.jpg (74KB, 848x596px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Moee.jpg
74KB, 848x596px
Don't want to get my hopes too high up to the point where they can't possibly meet them... but they didn't disappoint when I had my hopes up for Ultima Lucha, so I have no doubt this is going to be great.
>>
>>857132
>24 days
shit, that long?
>>
>>857132
I hope Cage keeps appearing in Trump shirts even though he's a face in the Temple

I hope this leads to a story where he squares off with Trump and Mark Cuban
>>
>lost del rio
>gained mysteriGOAT
LU won
>>
>>857378
>no Del Rio vs. Mysterio feud
>>
>>857378
They wanted both
>>
File: 1245207180236.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1245207180236.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
I still need to catch up on Season 1. El Patron just showed up to clean house.

>my face when ADR returned to WWE
>>
>>857165
>last seen curb-stomping a man's head through a cinder block
>face
>>
Where can I catch up on LU without having to deal with 240p dailymotion videos?
>>
>>858102
visit kick ass or pirate bay, they usually have the link
>>
>>858102
Someone on here uploaded all of the episodes to the bay with one eyed men. They're mostly okay quality. It's the entire season's worth.
>>
Binge watched LU season 1 this weekend... I forgot how great pro wrestling can be
>>
I can't wait to fap to more Sexy Star matches.
>>
So any guesses how the belts will move?

I feel that they should keep Mil Muertes as indimitading as possible and have him easily win most matches, with only occasional rare struggle.
And keep the championship belt until season finale.

Meanwhile I don't care about the disciples of death, so they can just drop dead and give up the trio's belt.
Though, with trio's stuff, LU's problem is that they have only one interesting trio.
Rest of the time it's just bunch of solo acts teaming up for one match, losing and then going back to their regular solo stuff.
>>
>>857681
They don't need him. They can take literally any 3rd string Main Event jobber from WWE and make them work. It just proves that the problem at WWE is 100% on the creative.
Sandow, for example, would be diamonds in the hands of LU.
>>
>>859651
I have a feeling Fenix got the mexican mitb just to job to Mil. I mean he's pretty good but there hasn't been much, if any, buildup to him being a champ.

Next #1 contender has to be between The Mac, Pent Jr., Johnny Mundo or Puma. Was hoping SoH would get a singles run for the championship but it seems they're keeping him in trios. Pent. Jr. vs Mil Muertes at next Ultima Lucha would be a guaranteed 5 star match by any standard.
>>
Can someone post the Webm of Angelico flying
>>
>>858239
i need more catrina and sexy star, throw in some illveise as well.
>>
>>859684
>Sandow, for example, would be diamonds in the hands of LU.
he would be the leader of the arab stable on lucha underground.
>>
>Be me
>Be Hype!
>>
Watching season 1 atm. Honestly a top-tier wrestling show.

Things I like so far:
>the temple itself, looks grungy but not like a high school gym/bingo hall
>the promos and story segments, short and simple
>the way storylines progress even though most of the roster doesn't speak English
>Dario Cueto as the heel mastermind
>the talent, mix of AAA wrestlers and good indie wrestlers
>clean finishes
>the fact that it's shot like a TV-drama instead of like Raw
>the length, 45 minutes is perfect for this content, could not be able to sit through a 3 hour ppv with this pace
>the overall booking and feuds

Things I don't like so far:
>Sexy Star
>20 hurricanranas per match, every match, half of which are botched/awkward
>Matt Striker and Vampiro's commentary, wish they had more of a heel/face dynamic like JR and Lawler, or Joey and Cyrus
>The fact that the refs don't seem to be bothered with cheating or who's the legal man in tag matches

But most of those are just nit-picks, overall it's probably the best wrestling show I've seen and I'm not a particularly big fan of lucha libre. The booking, storylines, in-ring action and show length are all great, which even when they were at their peak I can't say about WWE Raw or Monday Nitro.
>>
If it had as many in-ring promos as it does backstage segments, it would be a 10/10 wrestling show.
>>
>>859690
I'm happy someone else is recognizing how fucking awesome The Mack is, love that fat bastard.
>>
>>859950
Vampiro is a heel commentator

It's never explained in the show itself, but the rules for the legal man of Trios matches are different to standard tag wrestling rules
>>
>>862999
> in-ring promos

Go away Vince you've got another Royal Rumble to ruin
>>
>>859690
FĂ©nix has been one of the strongest-booked guys on the show, he's the only person to have solo victories of any kind over Muertes and he WAS the first challenger for the LU Title
>>
>>862999
>all this faggotry
>>
Cage needs a title reign and Sexy Star needs to be buried.
>>
>>859900

Best milf in wrestling right now.
>>
>>863236
Cage is boring, what people see in him?
His whole thing is "I'm nothing special, I'm just fucking big dude!"
>>
>>863952
Because there are like 3 big guys in the entire promotion. It's fun to see them fight all the little mexicans and Cage is a pretty good worker.

I agree he needs a bit more promos and mictime to flesh himself out a bit.

>>859950
My biggest problem with an otherwise great promotion is every single match having a dive to the outside spot. It stops being cool when it's the 8th one of the.

btw Drago best wrestler on the show
>>
>>863977
>Because there are like 3 big guys in the entire promotion. It's fun to see them fight all the little mexicans and Cage is a pretty good worker.
Maybe it is that wresting wise, I'm more into fast acrobatic stuff than big guy throwing other guy around stuff. And that I think that Big Ryck and Mil Muertes are at least interesting as characters, while "They call him Cage because he is a machine!" is not.
>>
>>863989
Like I said he can use more backstory but he's a good wrestler.
>>
>>863040
It's funny seen the position of the guys in LU and the position of the guys in AAA, angelico said in a interview, pentagon jr in aaa is shit and fucking awesome in LU.
Also said mistico 1 is shit and an awfull person
>>
>>864054
>Also said mistico 1 is shit and an awfull person
was there any doubt? nigga pulled out a gun on based del rio and del rio got in front of him and told him to either use it and shoot him or get the fuck out of his face.
>>
>>863977
>single match having a dive to the outside spot
As a Mexican... that's pretty much Lucha, we do love our topés
>>
>>859950
>The fact that the refs don't seem to be bothered with cheating or who's the legal man in tag matches

That's Lucha, mang.
>>
>>863952
>>863989
> Cage is boring

Have you literally never watched any of his matches? Guy is ace.
>>
>>864572
I'm criticizing him more as a character than as a wrestler.
Although, if he would do a leap from the roof of the office, I'd learn to appreciate him.
>>
>>864574
His character of "Arrogant Prick who gives no shits about Lucha tradition" is awesome.

>if he would do a leap from the roof of the office, I'd learn to appreciate him.

You want him to steal Angelico's gimmick? That fuck's wrong with you?
>>
File: unnamed-2-720x1066.jpg (232KB, 720x1066px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-2-720x1066.jpg
232KB, 720x1066px
wew
>>
>>865603
who /MilMuertes/ here?
Truly the GOAT of the Temple
>>
>>865603
>Smile for the camera Mil.
>>
How can we save this show?
>>
>>865603
Why is he so symmetrical?

/r/ing symmetry edits, I'm on mobile
>>
>>863952
Muscleflips
>>
>>865603
Best spear
>>
>>863952
personally i like cage because his style is old school harcore Olympic wrestler like kurt angle and his diskus elbow looks goofy but reminds me of a giant roman centurion he uses a mix of old school strong man and collegiate wrestling thats what i see
>>
Just watched Ultima Lucha today, loved it. Everything about this series has been cathartic when WWE has been so bad for years. Massively hyped for S2.

>>863952
>>864572
>>869209
Cage owns, initially I figured he'd be bad like WWE mastodons, but the guy can move. I first thought his theme started with 'OHHH SHIIIIIIT', was disappointed that it's not. His match vs Mack was fantastic, great pacing. The stunner spot was hilarious.
>>
>>865634
The turnbuckle flatliner against Puma was a great finish, love how the camera buckled as they hit the mat. Hope Mil keeps wrecking everything in S2.
>>
>>870693
The camera work on that finish was amazing.
>>
File: Lucha - Mil.jpg (268KB, 720x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Lucha - Mil.jpg
268KB, 720x1066px
>>865603
Fixed.
>>
WWE really missed the boat with John Morrison.
>>
>>870996
no he just enjoyed melinas bomb ass pussy more than listening to vince.
>>
>>863989

Cage was He-Man in a fan-film last year. It'd be interesting if they reference that, make him into the only mastodon face LU has.
>>
I'm gonna attend a taping next weekend. I'm pretty psyched.
>>
>>863952
Cage has been using the Steiner Screwdriver as a finisher lately so fuck you. And not some watered down WWMEME bullshit version. He dropped Aerostar directly on top of his fucking head in PWG this year and it was beautiful.
>>
>>863952
Watch some pwg shit and say that again
>>
Anyone know where I can watch the first season?
>>
>>871304
The bay of men with eye patches. Put in Lucha Underground and it comes up with the first season in full.
>>
File: jhonpepsus.jpg (43KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
jhonpepsus.jpg
43KB, 499x499px
>just three days after the crushing disappointment the Rumble will undoubtedly be we will get the return of the GOAT Wrestling Show

Fantastic.
>>
Are they moving to a new temple for this season?
>>
>>871942
Isn't there an anon here going to the first taping? We should have spoilers soon.
>>
This shit belongs in >>/tv/
>>
>>863040
[spoiler] the Mack > Apollo crews [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1438850323801.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1438850323801.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Soon
>>
Why is there still no Season 1 DVD!
>>
>>871948
> first taping

Happened months ago.
>>
Is it just me or do the teasers look like they were filmed in the old temple?
>>
>>871953
this, make the LU thread on /tv/
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.