[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ufc195

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3900x5700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3900x5700px
Anyone know any sites I can stream the fights tonight?
>>
>>856989
I'm looking for this as well.
>>
File: 1448931972248.png (56KB, 500x186px) Image search: [Google]
1448931972248.png
56KB, 500x186px
>>856989
Watchwrestling usually has streams for UFC
>>
>>857066
I see archived videos but do they offer live streaming? Or do they just post videos after the fight?
>>
>>857070
They do both. You can watch PPV's live or recorded. Either or
>>
>>857076
the fights not up :(
anyone else have a site?
>>
no one's gotta stream???
I don't feel like paying youtube $60
>>
>>857189
From when I used to stream there was
allthebestfights.com
and
firstrowsports
other than that alI I got's wait until it's on youtube, go to a bar/restaurant that's showing it or try to find it somewhere else if that doesn't work
>>
>>857207
thanks anon, i'll remember you if I win that 10k from draft kings
>>
>>857229
No prob, and that would be awesome I haven't won a damn cent for anything money/lottery related in my life
>>
>>857235
you should hop on this fantasy sports before it becomes illegal or watered down even further to make sure no one can really win.
So far i've made a couple grand casually playing for a month but I don't expect that to last more than the rest of 2016.
>>
>>857243
Friend of mine does fantasy sports, guess I can get info and tips from him.
> So far i've made a couple grand casually playing for a month but I don't expect that to last more than the rest of 2016.
Nice, good luck, don't spend it all in one place.
How's fantasy /sp/ getting watered down though and what could make it illegal? I maybe get the watering down, but illegal seems a bit extreme
>>
If only there was a search engine where you could ask questions and get answers
>>
>>857266
Touche, anon, touche. Indeed there is
>>
>>857266
>>857278
If you search ufc 195 stream on google you get bullshit
If you seach firstrowsports then you'll find it
That's what that anon was asking for
>>
>>857287
Ah arigato anon I'm the first row sports poster. Thought previous anon was responding to my post asking about fantasy sports.
>>
>>857306
oh true actually yeah I see that now
>>
GOD DAMN how bout that mcdonald turn around.
And how bout I bet against noke.

I basically have this in the bag.
>>
>>857326
wow and trujillo!
wish me luck anons
>>
usually taima dot tv (420chan) broadcasts JewFC but server down for maint. there's this stream but don't bother with chat, you'll get banned for literally 100000 diff stupid rules the channel is run by retards http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/ufc-195-preliminairies-live-streaming

Next JewFC watch it on taima no censorship
>>
File: image.png (380KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
380KB, 750x1334px
>>857207
>firstrowsports
>>
WHAT LARKIN WON THAT SHIT
thankfully I didn't bet on that shit
>>
>>857400
Larkin used Street Fighter 2 hacks where you keep low kicking a guy until he's trapped in the corner

Shitty decision is shitty but w/e
>>
>>857398
they have a dozen different domains use duckduckgo, jewggle is filtered

atdhe also has streams
>>
http://atdhe.mx/boxing/watch-ufc-195-robbie-lawler-vs-carlos-condit-86958 have adblock
>>
fuck arlovski is straight trash lol
>>
FUCK WELL FUCK THERE GOES 15k
FUCK YOU ARLOVSKI
>>
>>857412
you bet 15k on a guy with a suspect chin?

lawler is also chuck liddel levels of retarded from taking too many punches over the years. he might go out like arlovski too
>>
>>857413
naw I just had the 15k competition in the bag but it required that I win arlovski.
I have lawler and condit bets hedged so it doesn't matter what happens that fight.

I'll still come out positive but that fight was the difference between a couple hundred and a couple thousand.
>>
>>857417
welp i won $400 instead of 15k if anyone cares.
good luck to you all in the future
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.