[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Asuka? I'm not a weeb and I don't follow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: asuka-takeover[1].jpg (283KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
asuka-takeover[1].jpg
283KB, 650x366px
Thoughts on Asuka? I'm not a weeb and I don't follow anything Japanese so I don't know shit, but she seems better than all other women on the NXT roster, although she could stand to get into better shape and drop the fat.
>>
>>856408
Fuck off with the fat thing, but she is great. Search Kana on YouTube
>>
>>856416

She isn't fat, but she is flabby. Especially her stomach. Her outfit doesn't do her any favors.
>>
>>856408
Bad ass in the ring and really cute on Breaking Ground.

Looking forward to an eventual Asuka v Banks feud on the main roster some day.
>>
>>856408
Ugly, cringeworthy, overrated, doughy old subhuman

>>856444
> main roster
Lel keep dreaming weeb, the pudgy old washerwoman has been acquired as talent enhancement only, shes staying on the D show where she belongs
>>
>>856465
You don't know what "talent enhancement" means baka
>>
>>856485
Ok maybe i phrased it wrong
She has been brought in to help enhance the other more important non monkey wimmins talent with her experience
>>
>>856490
If that were the case they wouldn't have "rebranded" her and just let her keep her own name ala Storm or Gargano & Ciampa
>>
>>856561
Kana sounds too much like Kane
>>
>>856570
There are at least 3 guys on the WWE main roster whose first syllable sounds like "Thai"

You're dumb as fuck
>>
>>856571
Are said superstars name's three quarters identical to a longterm cornerstone of the company such as Kane?
No?

Then hush your gums you absolute fraggle
>>
>>856576
Shut up, chav
>>
>>856576
>Kana
>Kane

What are you on about?
They don't even sound the same, and Kanes probably gonna retire in the next two years, so what difference does it make?
>>
>>856588
Are you honestly trying to argue that the name Kana doesnt sound and look like Kane?
>>
>>856441
She isn't flabby, she's just not toned you idiot.
>>
>>856612
> she isnt flabby she is just flabby
Listen to yourself before you post
>>
anybody got a link of that top moves video of her, cant find it anymore on youtube
>>
I love her. She's awesome.
>>
>>856614
Flabby means fat. Not toned does not mean fat. Flabby and un toned are two different things. She is what I would call wrestler body. She isn't cut but she isn't fat. She is perfect!
>>
>>856408

One of the best female wrestlers in the world tonight.
>>
>>856408
>implying a little fat doesn't look good on asians
>>
>>856408
She's one of the best female wrestlers they've ever had, to be quite honest. I think she's great fun to watch. It's a shame she isn't 6 years younger because she could have been the future of the division.

Needs to brush up on her english or she'll never make it on the main roster, but I'm sure she's already doing that.
>>
Was always a fan of hers, especially her SHIMMER matches.
Obvious that she has a big ego though. Can see her getting released because of it.
>>
>>856784
>Needs to brush up on her english or she'll never make it on the main roster, but I'm sure she's already doing that.
I don't think she does desu.
>>
When will Asuka and Itami win the tag team titles?
>>
>>856785
That's why she signed with WWE, Joshi promoters were getting tired of her attitude
>>
>>856808
What did she do? She seems like an innocent qt.
>>
>>856785
>>856808

What were the problems?
>>
She'll be qt and entertaining as long as she stays in NXT like Rhyno. Otherwise, her second week on the main roster, she's gonna give Thicki Bella a hip attack that's just a liiiiiitle too stiff. 2 months of jobbing on main event and she'll be released.
>>
I hate that Full Sail goes crazy for her because muh kicks. Is every Japanese outlaw gimmick stiff kicks/strikes? Why is risking injury to your opponent an awesome gimmick? And I don't find the face she pulls intimidating as much as trying too hard, but I suppose it's better than not trying at all. Otherwise she's fine, just doesn't deserve to be elevated over home grown talent for ever just because Full Sail neckbeards pretend to care about Joshi. Dana and Emma are doing great heel work but you just know they're never going to win, but that's more a fault of NXT with new talents than Asuka's fault.
>>
>>856607
Yeah, how do you pronounce Kana anon ? :^)
>>
>>856408
>Thoughts on Asuka?

I want her to sit on my face
>>
Does anyone have her gravure YouTube vids? The ones. Had got taken down. I want to edge to a milf
>>
>>856990

I gotchu senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>857006
Ebin trole xDDDDD
>>
File: image.jpg (289KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 1224x1632px
>>857006
Shaking my head to be honest family
>>
>>856924
A lot of Joshi freelancers have egos and with the limited spots at the top, there's lots of politicking going on behind the scenes...Plus Kana had other things going on, like booking her own shows, making gravure vids, being a game journalist
>>
In my opinion, when it comes to looks Asuka is 8/10. She'd be 9/10 if she got rid of her flab and got sexy abs like Becky. She is my favorite diva in NXT.
>>
File: proc_5b6a0107_1[1].jpg (1MB, 5760x3840px) Image search: [Google]
proc_5b6a0107_1[1].jpg
1MB, 5760x3840px
>>857264

Becky's abs are too much. She just needs to get rid of the flab and get a belly like Nikki.
>>
>>857180
I think she has a salon too.
>>
File: AoPDkL6.jpg (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AoPDkL6.jpg
93KB, 1080x1080px
>>857274
>implying Nikki's aren't too much either
>>
>>857371

Yeah they are there.
>>
>>857274
>Becky's abs are too much.

#faget
>>
>>856949
Dana's done. She was already on shaky ground, now nudes have leaked of her.
>>
>>856674
>perfect
Lol faggot
>>
>>857371
wow she's fucking ripped
>>
>>857274
>too much abs

I remember the Irishman who thought a lady had 'too much ass.'
>>
>>856949
woah nigga you expect me to read
>all
>that
>shit
>>
File: KFlAOmE.jpg (24KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
KFlAOmE.jpg
24KB, 333x333px
>>856949
>Why is risking injury to your opponent an awesome gimmick?
Look at this cuck. Go watch the Backyardigans or something she should be killing her opponents if anything not worrying about giving them a boo-hoo.
>>
>>863189

>wanting a girl to have abs

what are you, gay?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.