[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why could they only draw in the spic crowd and no other demographic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 16060.jpg (37KB, 380x384px) Image search: [Google]
16060.jpg
37KB, 380x384px
Why could they only draw in the spic crowd and no other demographic?
>>
because they are latino, people typically empathise with those that are the same race as them. also wwe has a shit ton of latino guys but you're only highlighting them cause they're the most well known.
>>
>>852502
>Rey
>Only drawing Spics

What are you on about nigga?
>>
they drew literally everyone who watched smackdown from 2004 until eddie died, well them and batista
>>
>>852502
But I'm asian
>>
>>852569

Eddie was one of the lowest drawing Champions.
>>
>>852502
Rednecks don't relate with Mexicans. Same reason wwe has never had a black champion. .....and no Booker T and Mark Henry don't count.

>in bringing the Rock is half black

And most fans don't even know he is.
>>
>>852651

Booker T was a great champion family
>>
File: 05TsP3ki.jpg (86KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
05TsP3ki.jpg
86KB, 600x400px
> Why could they only draw in the cracker crowd and no other demographic?

This just in: people prefer to root for people of their race/ethnicity
>>
> basing your opinion of a wrestler off their race

18+

>>852592
Can't imagine why his feud w/ JBL didn't set the world on fire...
>>
>>852662
He was never WWE champion.
>>
File: 1443672366903.jpg (48KB, 610x470px) Image search: [Google]
1443672366903.jpg
48KB, 610x470px
>>852502
Everyone and their mum rooted for Rey no matter the race. Kids loved him, he was the biggest little guy, marketing was perfect.
>>
>>852502
rey was one of the biggest moneymakers they had, kids love him
>>
>>852502
When I was growing up and barely watched wrestling rey was the only person i knew
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.