[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /paintballers/ here? Green text your loadout >sexy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 18

File: download (14).jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
8KB, 288x175px
Who else /paintballers/ here?
Green text your loadout
>sexy ass wpg autococker
>empire e vent mask
> 38/4500 guerilla can
>tippman 4+1 pod belt
>>
>>775024>Empire Sniper with 11" barrel and 3-d printed pump
>Proflexes
>45/4500 Ninja SL Tank
>1 or 2 pods in a Valken pod pack
>>
>>775024
Don't play Paintball/Speedball but love the sport, I just want to keep the thread alive.
>>
File: m2.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m2.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
I trust all of /asp/ has either bought or is planning to purchase a M2?
>>
>>776529
Gtfo of here electropneumatic Fag.
>>
File: 1427188487776.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1427188487776.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
>>776529
>>
File: 1304655551702.jpg (85KB, 542x562px) Image search: [Google]
1304655551702.jpg
85KB, 542x562px
>>776601
>>776603

You guys got a CS1 instead? That's fine too. Just as long as we all understand the more expensive a gun is, the better it is and the better it makes you as a player. It's a proven fact that a baby fresh out of the womb holding a $2000 gun would absolutely destroy a guy like Oliver Lang if he had a $20 gun.
>>
>>776529
Fuck no, if i got it for free i'd sell it away and land myself a pump for actual funz.

Also

>empire autococker
>dye i4 2012/3 tiger grey
>3k steelie
>z2 / proto primo

Sold my fully upped axe, my x7, my bt4 and all other stuffs.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>776996
You're a special breed of stupid. I've seen a 1v10 where a guy had a pump and a 10 round tube against a bunch of people with egos and thousand dollar electric guns and he wins. Some of the best players in the world use minimalistic set ups
>>
File: image.jpg (304KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304KB, 1024x768px
Just bought a used Automag after being out of the sport for 10+ years. Got it w/ upgrades for around $100, pretty clean for it's age. Pic related.
>>
Not WWE related

Sage
>>
>>778045
Relax , he's baiting.

But anyway, fuck him still. 1vs1 pump fite me ! I live across the other side of the globe.
>>
>>775024
Empire Vanquish 1.5
Virtue Spire 200
Virtue VIOS with extend bottoms
NXe 2013 elevation pack
Exalt Thrasher V3s
Some cool under armor cleats
Raza TMP jersey
Planet Eclipse 2011 Arm pads
Exalt Slide shorts/kneepads

Also have an Axe as my backup.
>>
>Etek 5
> Sly Profits
> Dynasty pod pack
>Gi tank 68/4500 (Ronnin)
> team colours.
>>
haven't thought about paintball since the recession and found my 06 ego in my closet

this shit still used?
>>
>>780051
If I were you I'd remove the foregrip entirely and just have a long macro line running in a loop. I think it just looks a little cleaner than all that braided hose.
>>
>>782875
Yep, just make sure you clean it up and put in some new o-rings before you head out or you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>Tiberius 8.1
>Armotech Zeus G1
>V-force Profiler
> Molle Belt
>Holster with 10 round tube slots
>Kangaroo Pouches
>>
>MacDev Drone 2
>Zen 0.9 L bottle
>Dye rotor
>cheap pod pack
>Proto Switch mask
>>
>>775024
the paintball general disappeared after the wrastlefags shown up.
>>
>>788056
I'm keeping the EC for now, but I ordered shorter hose so the shit doesn't stick out all over the place.
>>
So where do you guys winter? Indoor fields are all speedball here, but I'm not too keen on getting hit by paintballs that freeze up mid-flight.
>>
>>798244
Paintballs can't freeze anymore. The shells dimple as it gets cold and if they get cold enough they will implode and crack and leak the paint out of the shell. The fill can't be frozen.
>>
>>794693
Is that mag rt upgradeable? If so holy shit dude you've got some serious gattage there
>>
>>798847
I believe so. Going to keep it as-is for now, still has the original valve/lvl 7 bolt, so I want to see how it shoots with that before I do anything else.

Will probably wind up doing the RT/lvl 10 conversion at some point.
>>
>>776529
Looks like Dye have finally sorted their shit out. Still not picking it up until the awful resale values have kicked in.
>>
>>799212
Shits expensive, the upgrade for level 10 is pricey if you can find one. Also an rt frame can be hard to find. Tho you can try to contact AGD, I know they still make RT mags, but im not sure about kits. But ignore the rt and find a pump kit. That is where its at.
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
New Acquisition.
>>
File: Bye-Bye-hipster.jpg (209KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bye-Bye-hipster.jpg
209KB, 331x500px
>>800211
>>
>>800530
lel
>>
>>800190
Good info, anon. I'll probably buy another 68 classic in a few months. Id like to keep one as a main and another as something to tinker with/upgrade. Thats the good thing about mags, cheap and endlessly customizable.
>>
>>800600
Ya honestly, there is really not much id mess with the one you have now. One thing you may want to grab from eBay is called "docs mag to cocker thread adapter" or something like that. Let's you use cocker barrels with the normal automag body without having to buy a ule. I really like mine, super handy.
>>
>>800211
That's quite the pretty cocker sir. What kind?
>>
>>803687
>sir
go back to >>>/youtubecomments/
>>
>>803687
P&P Supercocker. Or at least the body is. Lots of other misc parts on it
>>
>>799773
>dye
>2016
>sorting shit out

hell no, they now do shit mashup.
>>
>4 TPX/TiPX
>15 Mags (7/8 capacity)
>Chest + Belt rig
>Vforce Profiler, clear lens
>>
Reminder, turbo mode aka ramping killed paintball
>>
>>808276
>machine guns ruined warfare, there's no honor anymore ;________;

go cry to the UN about it, german
>>
>>808276
This guy is right tho. Nobody likes getting hit with 30 balls at a time.
>>
>>808276
>b-b-but capped ramping makes everyone equal!

I blame Obama
>>
>>809436
Shooting fast use to be a skill that set good players apart, they took away a skill and gave it to eveyone, Id love to see this kiddies try walking a mechanical trigger

go buy HK and ContractKillers gear teeny
>>
>>810996
I can vouch for this but i can also say dont get hit, its team movements, like laneing is so important now
>>
STop being recball faggets. Yall fat af standing at home with your mechs
>>
>>816202
Stay mad that you have to use 200 paintballs to hit one person when we need just 20 or 30
>>
>>775024
Haven't played in 8 years and I miss it a lot. Still follow it as best I can.
My primary setup was:
>Profiler mask, mirrored lenses. Clear/yellow depending on light conditions.
>DM4
>smart parts barrel kit
>Halo feeder
>Pod belt was either a 4+3 or a 3+2. Depended on the game/practice.
>fat boy pods
>Harbinger knee pads
>planet eclipse forearm/elbow pad sleeves
>crossfire peanut tank 4500

Beyond that I had another dm4, a freak factory impulse, tippmann 98 custom, shocker and an invert mini
>>
>>816815
I also played mid
>>
Bump for paintball
>>
>>816602
thats cool man, you must be rolling in that rental pussy with dem skillz. Let me guess you a pump figgit?
>>
>Planet Eclipse sl94
>Empire E-vents
>Ninja cf 68/4500
>Virtue spire

Thinking about getting new pants and jersey this season, any recommendations?
>>
>>775024
>Azodin Blitz some guy left at the field
>A pod harness some guy left at the field
>A sly profit some guy left at the field
>A steel air tank some guy left at the field.
>Gravity hopper
Ask a pleb anything.
>>
>>818657
Yeah can I have my stuff back?
>>
>>810049
EMBRACE THE SUCK, BITCH!
>>
>>817251
I do indeed. Cheaper for me and I have acquired thr skills to be accurate enough to not go through an entire hopper to hit one person.
>>
>>800211

Nice supercocker.
I have one a lot like it tucked away.
>>
>>824873
fuck you SJW
>>
>>820721
Pump guns are fun as fuck. All the best games I've played was with mine. One shoting people with speedball guns is so satisfying. I like playing with my other shit but it's gets too heavy and hot sometimes.
>>
In general:
07 MacDev Cyborg (NJ Ranjerz)
Ninja SL 68/4500 (Red)
Virtue Spire

For sponsorship purposes:
PE Ego LV1
Same tank, same loader.
>>
Anyone know where I can get an angel speed 3 board for cheap? Or an angel speed 3 charger for that matter?
>>
>>825300
Pump guns are definitely fun, but
>>820721
>>816602
Don't act like pump is superior accuracy. Or the only way to achieve accuracy.

>>780051
I like it. Get it on eBay or PBNation?

>>778045
Agreed about the other guy. I want to know where you saw 1 pumper with 10 rounds beat 10 players with semis? The only plausible scenario is scenario or woods ball and even then that is verging on bullshit.

>>808276
Eh, it leveled the playing field sorta. If you don't know how to visualize, shoot and move on an individual level, in addition to communicate and coordinate on a team level, you'll still be bad.

>>815849
Agreed. I'd also add field walking/planning as being high up there.

>>825813
where do you live? If you're in the New England area check Fox 4 or Paintball Supply Shack (PSS might be closed though) Boston Paintball can be steep. Otherwise eBay or PBNation would be your best bets.
>>
>>825813
>>833423
Upper mid west. Guess PBNation it is lol
>>
>>833423
Not claiming that pump is superior accuracy. Closed bolt vs open bolt is the exact same and makes no real difference when it comes to accuracy like the bore, paint, and whatnot. When you play with a pump though it forces you to choose your shots more carefully as you are at a disadvantage when compared to semi players. It is in no means more accurate.
>>
>>834069
That makes for a better statement.
>>
Sure do love all these wrestling threads.
>>
Questions for everyone

>how often do you practice?
>what kind of practice do you run?
>how often do you scrimmage against other teams?
>do you do any kind of physical fitness training either as solo or as a team?
>>
>>834069
fun fact :

pump/autococker or closed bolt markers have better accuracy when comparison to an open bolt during firing but not during the re-cocking process.

before anyone quote from the dumb ass wiki proof saying its the same, its not. Due to the tests done on wiki (cockerpunk and the gangs) i presume was using a stationary clamp where all vibrations are vittually elliminated. Thus making the test invalid.

Try shooting one hand with a closed bolt vs an open bolt (whatever high end smoothest spool or legendary poppit as you like.). The recoil speaks for itself.
>>
>>838064
Can we please have your statistically significant data on this subject?
>>
>>838064
Agree with other anon. Gonna need a citation on that.
>>
>>838312
>>838566

dude you don't need "statistics" to prove it. Get a cocker, fire it, break it down, put it back, time it then you know what i'm talking about and why the "industry" have people dare to say cocker = accuracy.

Do you know how closed bolt markers work ? cocker triggers ? cocking process to firing process ?

with closed bolt during the release of gas there is no object slammed along any part of the marker as opposed to open bolts. do abit research, im not sure why most pballer are so uninformed when it comes to this.

the drawback of closed bolt is the amount of parts and the end user friendliness compared to modern markers.
>>
>>820721
I think you're missing the whole point of shooting more anon. Xball players shoot to impede movement or delay actions from the other team, they're not spending all that time shooting at another player who is shooting back at him.
That just goes to show how ignorant you are, really.
>>838064
every marker shoots differently from being broken in, lp/hp, barrel kit adjustments and just environmental factors. Saying one is accurate over the other is fucking stupid lol.
>>838977
Oh I get it, you're from 2004. Cool.
Yeah people don't really think like this anymore. No one has 'accuracy' problems outside of a barrel upgrade. And recoil? bruh are you fucking kidding me? My ego7 was the loudest and bounciest thing, only rivaled by an abomb timmy; and even that was more than usable.
What are you so weak you can't keep your gun up and steady for more than a round? I bet your point your barrel at the dirt you panzy.
>>
Accuracy is affected by:
>1 paint to barrel match.
That's why a good barrel kit is important.
>2 airflow
The air system is next. Basically you want a consistent amount of air getting through quickly. By air system you want a quality reg at minimum. But the tank reg, solenoid and bolt affect the system as well.
>3 paint
Bad paint makes for bad accuracy.
Bad paint is:
Warped - either dimpled, flat, or bubbled. Almost always due to poor storage. Remember always rotate your box and store is an area that is a consistent room temperature and dry.
>4 player skill (and most important)
I'm looking at you >>838064
Nice try at poisoning the well but the only way to test for marker accuracy on its own is to use a stationary clamp in a controlled environment.
Player skill makes up for any kind of recoil.

This guy >>834069 has the best reason to play pump, other than being fun
>When you play with a pump though it forces you to choose your shots more carefully as you are at a disadvantage when compared to semi players.
And that skill is incredibly important.

>>838999
> I bet your point your barrel at the dirt you panzy.
Kek, for some people it's the only guaranteed hit.
>>
Painball seems like every masochists dream sport, raise your hands if you love the way it hurts, don't be shy.
>>
>>843178
*raises hand*
The vast majority of the time it really doesn't hurt. Even playing speedball.
>>
>tfw don't even own a paintball gun yet enjoy playing paintball
JUST
>>
>>843178
It's all about sliding into snake, that it
>>
>>833423
Automag anon here. Got it on PBNation. A Phantom is next on my list, probably after the new year.
>>
>>843684

Nothing wrong with that. Better than being one of those people who plays paintball once, thinks it's the greatest thing ever, goes out and buys hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of gear, plays a couple more times, and then decides they don't like it anymore. Having worked at paintball fields and stores, I've seen plenty of this type of individual and they are not limited to any particular age bracket.

It's never a bad idea to make sure you actually like something before spending a bunch of money and time on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 878x900px
Got a brand new clone 5 and it shot 500 shots before the noid blew up.
No it wasn't over pressurized it was chronod at 280 and i had a low pressure tank

Post other MacDev horror stories please
>>
>Be Australian convict #253246246426
>find out you can change out the boards in the X7 with the electronic trigger to shoot full auto
>board is already set to single in the actual board design
>can buy full auto board from NZ
>NZ store says "Naa we dont want to sell to filthy Australians, come here and get it"
Should I commit suicide or just buy an axe
>>
>geo 3.5, soon to have m2
>ninja superlight
>rotor, soon to have r2
>i4

have an etha with emc and tfx for bushball many australians here? first time venturing outside of the usual boards
>>
>>855476
Buy it from ans gear you dingus. They don't write paintball on the package so customs won't even notice.

>>855696
Hi
>>
>>848187
Yeah I hope to get into it more, especially considering that I've been offered a job at the place I frequent
>>
>>857896
Thanks Rory but you forget shipping to AU is about $100 anyway so may as well get a new guy at that price.
>>
File: 61qpDqAo0_L._SL1500_.jpg (29KB, 1500x893px) Image search: [Google]
61qpDqAo0_L._SL1500_.jpg
29KB, 1500x893px
Used to play a ton but I've been out of it for a literal decade, looking to start up a woodsball beer league with my m8s like the old days, but my shocker is neither appropriate nor functioning. Whats the go to marker nowadays, is it still the tippmann 98 or maybe the a5?

pls respond.
>>
>>865750
I have a 98 still, in the same position as you, I wanna beer league with my friends.
>>
>>865763
Our beer league is gonna treat beers as medpacks, you have to chug one to heal.

This will get both fun and dangerous, in that order
>>
>>865750
The 98s are cheap and rugged. Get a few for next to nothing and spend the rest on beers.
>>
File: 1353987953451.jpg (57KB, 960x783px) Image search: [Google]
1353987953451.jpg
57KB, 960x783px
>>865750
Nothing wrong with either, just dont start upgrading them with flashy barrels and triggers and whatnot. Just keep the stock items until either 1: you decide nah and quit playing like some do or 2: decide to get more into it, and a buy a better gun. upgrades on tippmans have next to 0 resale value and really wont help much. Also get a mask before a gun if ya dont have one already. Rental masks are disgusting at best, this coming from a current referee who has to clean the sweaty (and occasionally bloody) things.
>>
>>866523
I got a better gun, I just need one for woodsball; sold off all my shit when I was a poor 15yo so I could buy a shocker.
>>
>>866523
Yeah I'd say the only upgrade worth putting on a tippman would be an Alright barrel, but not that meme barrel that put backspin on it.
>>
File: 20151129_212726.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151129_212726.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>866740
Honestly, just use that other gun you have, any speedball gun will work for woodsball. And really, any woodsball marker will get the job done too if you have to bring it to something like inflatable bunkers, just may not be nearly as effective as it could be. Is you other gun just the non-functioning shocker?
>>
>>867714
Yeah, I got a place nearby that I can get it fixed up, but I am hesitant to tumble around in the woods with it.
>>
>>866523
>Also get a mask before a gun if ya dont have one already. Rental masks are disgusting at best, this coming from a current referee who has to clean the sweaty (and occasionally bloody) things.
make sense, i remember someone telling me the same thing, buy a mask and something else for now if you cant buy a decent entry level gun and just rent a gun until you see one you like or one you can afford.
>>
>>865772
>This will get both fun and dangerous, in that order
eh i can see it been the other way.
>>
>>866816
look at you not liking popular things
>>
File: scenario_a-5.jpg (135KB, 806x355px) Image search: [Google]
scenario_a-5.jpg
135KB, 806x355px
>>868492
If you are that hesitant id do this: Get it fixed up, and if its been sitting around, shill out for a complete o ring rebuild on the gun, it will just avoid that many more problems in the future. and ya, there are static o rings and whatnot, but whatever, just get them all replaced to be sure. Shockers are good guns, superguns at one point, but have a lot of leaky points. But once you have done that and you know it works fine maybe look into getting a backup gun for not a whole lot of money. If you are not looking to spend a lot, try an Azodin Kaos. Its just a spider but it has a clamping feed and is not terrible as long as you keep it clean, the only problem being that it is super loud. Or if you want to spend a bit more, get that A5 as it is built for getting beat up and wont fail you as backup. Again tho, dont upgrade it into oblivion like pic related.
>>
>>869506
Good advice
>>
File: IMG_1576.jpg (913KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1576.jpg
913KB, 1500x1125px
Noob going to Woodsball; would it be better to wear Football shoes or Blundstones? (I assume both are better than sneakers [new balance 624]).

I'm guessing the Blundstones would be better because of more ankle coverage.
>>
Can we all agree that speedball is for faggots?
>>
>>876558
I'd never heard of Blundstones before. How are these as work boots? I wear Red Wings. These don't look much for ankle support. Should be fine with the boots especially if it's wet/muddy.
In the end you want to wear what's appropriate for the conditions and won't give you blisters.Sneakers are fine if that's what you have. Woodsball doesn't have a lot of continuous sprinting.

Have fun man. Are you borrowing or renting gear? Do you know what you'll be shooting?

>>876598
Disagree. Why do you say that?

For the one that play tourneyball, how often do you practice and run scrimmages?
>>
>>876558
What are you some sort of faggot? Just go to a mil surp shop and buy some decent chinese knock off army boots, a pair of football cleats dont give you ankle protection, sure gives you grip but awkard as fuck to run in especially over hard mud n shit, the other look like a shitty pair of workboots you stole off a homeless man.

>>876598
Yes and people who use speedball guns with the eclipse shroud are even bigger faggots that just dont want to buy superior tippman guns and not suck seven cocks at once from mudslime immigrant
>>
>>877043
>Are you borrowing or renting gear? Do you know what you'll be shooting?
Renting (just going as a social thing; friend got super cheap ticket and we're bulk buying paintballs there).

The marker is an Inferno Field MK2.
>>
>>877186
Anon please don't tell me you're going to delta force paintball.
IPG and delta force are scammers and the "cheap" tickets cost you more in the long run.
>>
>>775024

Get your toy guns off our pro wrestling board, cucks.
>>
>>877729
Afraid so. Could you explain what you mean by them being scammers?
>>
>>878114
They sell these expensive ticket sheets at shopping centres telling everyone that they're some kind of deal when it will be a lot cheaper if you just book with deltaforce paintball directly. The ticket sheets are a scam. They lie and tell you anything to get you to buy the tickets on the spot.
Go to a regular family owned field or something.
>>
File: 1433130043304.jpg (72KB, 302x405px) Image search: [Google]
1433130043304.jpg
72KB, 302x405px
>>878179
>going to delta force anyway
>not going to superior tacops in woopwoop
Please tell me there arent other QLD fags on the cambodian image board
>>
>>878478
delta force is all over europe and nz too m80
>>
File: IMG_20151018_030038.jpg (91KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_030038.jpg
91KB, 680x510px
>>878708
Really? I though it was just a scam that they went with in AU but shit looks like delta kikery is global, how do they get away with it anyway?
>>
File: speedcross.jpg (644KB, 2000x1221px) Image search: [Google]
speedcross.jpg
644KB, 2000x1221px
>>876558

ive been wearing these speedcross 3's all last season. waterproof, tons of traction and they're very comfortable
>>
>>878179
I went to Appin NSW one. Apart from expensive paintballs (discounted: 1000 for $120 AUD + $25 entry), it's damn good (much better than indoor). No incidents, staff were fine. However the ticket dudes in Sydney are scammy as fuck.

Also, the release form has a clause about your proxy vote for Australasian Paintball Something going to Delta Force. That's a little shifty.
>>
>>879705
>$160 for 1000 plus entry n field rental shit
Wow I pay 100 for 2000 ball box and field entry but i got my own shit and Im a member at the field but still it would be 150 for that with field rental stuff, which isn't bad, theyre sw-1s with decent barrels and okay masks.
>>
ITT:

Grown men play with toy guns.
>>
>>876558
did it rain the day before?
>yes?
the boots, unless you want to say goodbye to those football shoes
>>
>>879926
IOT:
Grown men watch fake mandrama
>>
>>880447

A real stuntshow that takes skill and athleticism.

Vs.

Grown men playing with toy guns.
>>
>>880548
>I like watching other people play """""sport""""" instead of participating. It could hurt!
Wrestling is glorified dancing. Good dancers deserve respect, but not their fans. Stop being a kuk
>>
>playing painful outlaw pew pew past high school
At least you're better than those nerf airshitters.
>>
File: 1.jpg (9KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9KB, 280x280px
haha pew pew pop, got ya!
>>
>played paintball at a party when I was 11
>not wearing gloves, get hit in the finger-crotch and spend rest of my time there crying like a bitch
>decade later, try paintballing with a couple family friends
>wearing gloves, get hit in different places including the finger-crotch and I'm fine

I'd like to think I toughened the fuck up, but it might be the gloves or the paint being softer.
>>
>>879926
To be fair, there are limitations to how you can play with the real kind.
>>
>>883943
>nah man you're just a kid, why play with air guns you larper fags, I own real guns like why not just shoot real guns at each other hurrr
>>
bumping for anti mandrama
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.