[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no gimmick >no mic skills >horrible accent >homophobe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (80KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 240x320px
>no gimmick
>no mic skills
>horrible accent
>homophobe
>generic wrestling style

Why are people going crazy over this guy again? So far he's been average in-ring and hasn't given me a single reason to care about his matches.
>>
>>1050099
>his gimmick is "guy who wrestled all over the world before coming to the big leagues"
>yeah he sucks on the mic
>subjective, Bubba Ray has a brutal accent too but it works with his character
>caring about other people's personal beliefs in current year
>just flat wrong

because he's one of the best wrestlers in the world and now we'll get to watch him more than 10 times a year
>>
>>1050099
also
>faggy hair
he needs to keep it at this length
>>
>>1050107

>his gimmick is "guy who wrestled all over the world before coming to the big leagues"

That sounds familiar.
>>
>>1050114
it's the reality era

are you mad he isn't a psycho plumber?
>>
It kind of sucks they put him in a cycle of shit with Jericho instead of letting him work with everyone
>>
>>1050099
>he sold out his merchandise

get rekt anti-smarks
>>
>>1050118
It worked well for Nintendo.
>>
File: aj_styles_wwe_debut.jpg (91KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
aj_styles_wwe_debut.jpg
91KB, 645x370px
>>1050128

this

If you haven't seen his work with Bullet Club in NJPW and are judging this man based on how he's booked right now, you're dumb.

Faggots are gay.

His moveset is phenomenal.
>>
>>1050099
>Homophobe
All he said was "THE GAY COMMUNITY?"
>>
>>1050204
Why should I give a fuck about jap wrestling? I am saying what makes him so great based on anything I've seen so far?
>>
WWE is just so completely shit that people will latch on to anything. He is fine but nothing truly great.
>>
>>1050211

You never watched him in TNA or ROH?

His feud with Angle has some serious high points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfKeJur3IE
>>
>>1050211
> why are people going crazy over a guy with an excellent body of work spanning nearly 2 decades?

Gee, I don't know.
>>
>>1050208
no hes called people faggots and shit like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvVijzazQ_A

Because he's done a lot of impressive work in the ring.
>>
>>1050212
> AJ's reputation having anything to do with WWE

What a fucking dumb mark.
>>
>>1050099
>anti-smaks still confuse gimmick with character
>anti-smarks believe you need a gimmick in 2016
>>
>>1050219
>calling someone a faggot makes you a homophobe
'no'
>>
Here have a match in a high school gym from 06 with Seth Rollins that's better than 90% of shit you see on WWE....if you're a fan of actual wrestling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6UNa9yeo4
>>
File: 1442094733265.jpg (441KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1442094733265.jpg
441KB, 810x810px
>>1050211
>I'm ignorant and proud of it!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.