[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Vince Russo shoot to WWE's current product on T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

File: Russo.jpg (1MB, 2328x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Russo.jpg
1MB, 2328x3500px
Another Vince Russo shoot to WWE's current product on THE STEVE AUSTIN SHOW.

"I never thought in my wildest dreams that Vince Mcmahon and the WWE would start listening to the internet wrestling community. That's what they're doing now. They are letting that community dry their product."

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=542&pid=1634227
>>
Fuck off, Russhill.
>>
Yes because we all love Reigns.
>>
>>1045831
I couldn't be this wrong on-purpose.
>>
I loved when he mention about fact he wrote several emails to Vince about how he wanted to help about booking since WWE's losing viewers to LU.

Even so he stated, "I'm not looking for a job or get paid by WWE".
>>
>>1046007
That's not a counter-argument kiddo
>>
File: 1455048558116.jpg (166KB, 782x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455048558116.jpg
166KB, 782x960px
>>1045827

>Vince listening to the fans.

Yup...that's exactly what's going on.
>>
>>1046224
This

Russo is a retard
>>
>>1046015
Don't he said he never will work again to TNA or WWE, and the only promotion would be LU
>>
So...

Austin was just humoring him right?

Right?

Don't tell me I have to go find a new podcast to listen to. I already went through Jericho, Tazz and Jim Ross before settling on Austin. But now he's starting to piss me off.
>>
>>1046232
Vince Russo says a LOT of things. That's pretty much his thing.
>>
>only two times Vincent listened to fans
>created two amazing mania moments
>>
>>1045827
Holy fuck his voice is annoying.
>>
>>1045827
>Reigns vs HHH is the main event of wrestlemania
>Vince is booking towards the IWC
Is Russo genuinely retarded?
>>
>>1046264
Bro
Bro
Bro
Listen bro.
You like my Jersey accent, bro?
>>
>>1046267
>look at his booking history

Yes.
>>
>>1046254
Well, I listen all of those less JR's.

I really don't like listening to a podcast where the guest is talking on the phone.
>>
>>1046261
Don't mind me asking, but.. those are?
>>
>>1046286
D-Bry at WM 30 and the Rock/Cena rematch.
>>
>be WWE
>lose OVW
>lose FCW
>start NXT
>homegrown talent becomes scarce
>internet era proliferated outlel wrestling and shitty ECW-tier promotions
>hire all these indy internet smark darlings to put these outlel promotions out of business
>surprised when the casual and kid fanbase get alienated by manchildren mouthbreathers who will boo your "guy" because they want their "guy"
>>
What the fuck does Negan know about wrasslin?
>>
>>1045827
So, what are the examples of WWE listening to the internet fans? I'd like all from the past three years, and the fan reception that went with it.
>>
OP here.

Next Tuesday we will get part 2. I can't wait to listen to those "serious words and interesting prespectives" Austin told at end.
>>
>>1046286
Dbry/Seth
>>
>>1046224

Think he means in terms of who it is they're signing.
>>
>>1046309

Troll as you will, D-Bry was fucking shit and would have always been shit. Rey Mysterio Jr and HBK, maybe Jericho are the only "vanilla midgets" that made wrestling with the bigger guys look at all realistic. Hell, Rey's formula worked so well WWE's been trying it with masked assholes ever since.
>>
>Still pushing Reigns
>Listening to the IWC
Russo still as delusional as ever I see
>>
>>1046298
Rock vs Cena rematch was ALWAYS the plan. Hell, Vince wanted a 3rd match, but The Rocks schedule couldn't accommodate any longer. Plus the film studios were genuinely pissed off that their star was putting himself in potential danger of injuries.
>>
>>1046513
Now that's what I call bait!
>>
>>1045827
How the actual fuck does any of this imply WWE is listening to smarks?

Because we clearly all love Roman so much. And we clearly love lazy half assed storylines that get retconned the week after. We also hate wrestling and would much rather see promos and backstage segments that are 15 minutes too long.

Fuck off Russo.
>>
>>1046576
>actual facts
>'bait'
>>
>>1046513
>D-Bry was fucking shit
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>1046513
Benoit was a midget too.
>>
>>1046698
No, I'm sorry. Again, HBK and Jericho did it with a mix of high-flying moves and ground wrestling, Rey was always booked as a glass cannon, but watching a 180 lb man get the ever living shit kicked out of him for twenty minutes just to repeatedly kick out and then mount 30 seconds of post-to-post sprinting as offense is horseshit.

Horse.

Shit.
>>
>>1046775
I know, but standard practice says I have to say, "who?"
>>
>>1046777
So you never watched a single Dbry match then ey? I mean that's nice you still wanted to have opinions, but a little strange you are angry about all these matches you never watched.
>>
Vince is completely right. If dbry didn't headline wm30, wwe wouldnt be in this shitty situation right now
>>
>>1046511
He's just salty that WWE is signing good talent, while TNA was getting pieces of shit like Odarg and EC3
>>
File: 1454257274954.png (198KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454257274954.png
198KB, 512x512px
>yfw Trump gets elected and Shane gets RAW to be it's own brand
>yfw 4chan meme magic is now influencing the real world

A new age of lulz is beginning lads
>>
Oh shit son is Russo the #1 contender for Jim Cornette's Saltiest Man In Wrestling heavyweight championship belt now?
>>
>>1045827
If Russo was still booking, he'd make the WM32 main event a Chicken Neck on a Pole match.
>>
>>1046274
>the Attitude Era
>improved WCW's product
>got TNA their best ratings ever
u wot?
>>
>>1047952
>improved wcw's product

Nigga, while vince russo does deserve some credit for the beginning of the attitude era in the wwf, his work for wcw was the company's death knell. Can't speak to tna, never watched any of it.
>>
>>1048270
Main events were getting "FIRE RUS-SO!" chants.

Does that help?
>>
>>1047974
My thoughts exactly.

>>1047952

How was his TNA's run as writer?
>>
>>1046303
> FCW
> homegrown

Yeah, that CM Punk guy and the Ambrose/Rollins feud were "homegrown" things...
>>
>>1045827
Its true. The business went downhill when they made those two vanilla midgets the champs. They havent regained the numbers they once had and what do they do they make another vanilla midget the champ
>>
Vince Russo can suck a fat dick
>>
>>1047974
The only story related to Russo I've heard that somewhat paints him in a good light is a time he was going to have goldberg put scott steiner over. Apparently goldberg went full hogan and refused to do the job, going so as to bring in his agent and maybe a lawyer, and even having the gall to say that if it were real life scott couldn't beat him. Then, supposedly, Russo said something along the lines of, "Fine, if you feel that way then you go tell Steiner that yourself."

And of course goldberg dropped it because scott steiner's a lunatic.
>>
>>1047298

Lose weight
>>
>>1048311

> Goldberg
> Jew
>>
Russo has the worst type of accent
>>
File: BRO.png (47KB, 635x343px) Image search: [Google]
BRO.png
47KB, 635x343px
>>1048356
>>1046270
>>
>>1048399
Did Austin get blocked?
>>
>>1046513
HBK and Jericho are above 6ft
>>
>>1048559

Nope, bro.
>>
There are loads of examples of WWE booking to the smarks recently

>Roman losing all the time and being dicked by the authority to garner sympathy from smarks, when he should be beating everyone's ass to win casual fans
>Ignoring alignments and doing a face v face v face Fast Lane main event
>Pushing Kevin Owens as an upper carder
>/mlp/ faggots pushed harder than The Usos, Lucha Dragons and The Dudleys, who are all much more over with casuals
>Turning Sasha face even though casuals haven't warmed to her yet

The biggest one was Seth being inserted into the WM31 main event. I will never understand why didn't just have Roman go over. They were planning on pushing him any ways.
>>
>>1048698
> booking to the smarks
> still building around Reigns

ERRORS
>>
>>1048698
>Roman losing all the time and being dicked by the authority to garner sympathy from smarks
I could feel my IQ points dropping reading this. You are a fucking idiot. The "smarks" don't like Roman one way or the other. All this losing shit is Vince trying to build sympathy for him from the marks like you.
>>
>>1048698
This is bait, it has to be, right? No one could be this stupid, they'd die in their sleep for forgetting to breathe otherwise.
>>
File: 1437830256226.jpg (47KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1437830256226.jpg
47KB, 622x626px
>>1048698
>Show has been all Roman all the time
>Catering to smarks

Here's the (You) you so desperately crave.
>>
>>1048790

i don't want to reply to the faggot's post, but on the non-Roman points:
>Fast Lane main event was all "faces," but Lesnar isn't a true face, he's just an ass kicker people love. You know, the kind of character romaine is supposed to be. And the Roman-vs-Ambrose, brother-on-brother aspect was also injected. Also, it was three faces vying for a shot at the heel. Really, They just needed to build Roman up by having him triumph over other similar people, and they have very very few main event people who aren't injured.
>Kevin Owens push got halted many months ago. People loved him, but backstage politics held him back. They didn't give smarks the push we wanted for him
>New Day are entertaining, even though they're gigantic faggots. Usos and Luchas are both boring, even despite their aerial moves. None of the four even know what a mic is, let alone a promo. And the Dudleys would be getting a gigantic push if they were catering to smarks. Instead, they're catering to 8-year-olds.
>If they wanted to cater to smarks, they'd have Sasha be a heel. Her NXT Legit Boss gimmick is way the fuck over. She sucks as a face. She needs to fuck someone over. I'm wondering if it will become Charlotte and Sasha as heels, and Becky and Bayley as faces when Bayley comes up after Mania. But Sasha as a face will piss off smarks who love her as a heel
>>
>>1045827
He's right. Contrary to how the product may look like now, they're listening to the community way more than they used to. Like, they even gave the crowd a slammy last year, and reshaped wrestlemania 30 to serve the fans. The IWC doesn't know what it wants and should never be listened to, everyone here is fucking stupid, Vince Russo is also fucking stupid, but he's right in this case.
>>
>fans chanting DANIEL BRYAN throughout every segment every week
>somehow it's an internet thing
>>
>>1049765
>The IWC doesn't know what it wants
Yes it does, it's just not the same thing Vince McMahon wants
>>
File: bestforbusiness.png (67KB, 631x469px) Image search: [Google]
bestforbusiness.png
67KB, 631x469px
>>1045827
>>
>>1049765
Aww, is the widdle Evolution babby still mad about not getting the worst main event in WrestleMania history?

>>1050373
> WWF ascended to its undisputed zenith after he left
> WCW bottomed out under his tenure
> TNA is TNA
>>
File: big-d-meltz-in-your-hand.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
big-d-meltz-in-your-hand.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
There's always a lot going on...
>>
>>1050385
Never listen to anything of him.

How are his podcasts?

He's he another Cornette / Russo ?
>>
>>1050445
Dude, Big Dave is THE wrestling journalist, he's been doing it since the 80's. He's hard to listen to on audio but you have to follow the wrestling observer if you're a smark. He isn't like Russo or Cornette because he never was a writer or booker so he never comes of as bitter, salty or insane.
>>
>>1046015
>>1046232
Yeah, I'm sure WWE wanted to contact someone who drove one company into the ground and crippled another beyond repair.
>>
>>1050491
That's the point. They don't, but he, Russo, does in a way he think he's still relevant to company.

BTW I did listen his last podcast and he talked about undertaker and shane. The way he talked about Shane it was like he told us he was the father of Shane O'Mac character. He even called him kid lol

He also mention about how Undertaker had some heat with him. Who doesn't ?!
>>
>>1050445
he is um uh you know
>>
>>1050535
no no no no no... yeah uhm cause, you uhm you know it's really just... so uhm, yeah no it's alright.
>>
>>1049646
>Kevin Owens push got halted many months ago. People loved him, but backstage politics held him back

Source? Stories?
>>
File: hogan.png (173KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
hogan.png
173KB, 424x318px
>>1050491

You mean Hogan, right?
>>
Meltzer would be more tolerable on podcasts if he had a good host to lead him.

Bryan Alvarez is fucking terrible.
>>
>>1050373

Dave Meltzer says he sucks
Jim Cornette says he sucks
Eric Bischoff says he sucks
Everyone in WWE says he sucks

yea, everyone else but him is wrong
>>
>>1050574

Source: fans cheering for him

Stories: fifty different stories about the establishment not liking him

Source: WWE burying 90% of guys who were famous before they came to WWE; some after a good run, some not
>Stories: Goldberg, The Invasion in general, Sting, Punk, Steiner, not to mention all the guys who weren't hugely famous
>D Bryan and Booker T are about the only exceptions, and the latter never even got the WWE title, just the big gold belt
>>
>>1050649
Source: you're an obese smark who thinks he knows everything
>>
>>1050445
Bryan Alvarez is the guy you're gonna hear most of the time, with Dave being his co-host on Wrestling Observer Radio, which is just one of the four-five shows they do total. The Meltzer show is mainly to review Raw and answer questions from listeners.

Then there's the call-in show with Bryan and Mike, which can be all sorts of fun.

There's the Bryan and Vinny show which is basically a Opie and Anthony type show, for lack of a better description. They call Bryan's grandmother and she reviews Raw for example. They also review WWE PPVs, NXT, Lucha Underground and Raw/Nitro from ten years ago.

And ALSO there's the Filthy Four Daily, with Filthy Tom Lawler which is kind of like a less serious version of the show with Dave Meltzer, focusing on TNA and MMA.

Also they're not really podcasts. They're radio shows, with callers and stuff. I highly recommend them.
>>
>>1050650

ah, good counterpoint. never thought of that. instead of having actual arguments based on facts, why not just call people obese smarks? this board would be a lot better if we had more of that.

quit projecting your failures onto me, quit posting pictures of fedoras, and go kill yourself. be an hero.
>>
>>1050655
Source: your neckbeard is big and you haven't shaved in years
>>
>>1050567
I mean... but yeah, no, y'know? Y'know what I mean?
>>
>>1050654
>They call Bryan's grandmother
...seriously?

Is it just slapstick comedy type stuff, or are the shows legit info for smarks?
>>
>>1050664
The B&V show is basically two friends w/ guests talking about pro wrestling and everything else in-between. It's the only one of their shows that can be called a podcast IMO.

The other shows are legit on the air radio shows.
>>
>>1050578
Hogan needs to be banned from being clean shaven, he looks bizarre without that handlebar mustache.
>>
>>1050664
>are the shows legit info for smarks?
yes
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.