[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else hates this asshole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

File: Shawn Michaels.jpg (2MB, 2364x2995px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn Michaels.jpg
2MB, 2364x2995px
Who else hates this asshole?
>>
>can't make fun of bretcuck because he has cancer

Yes, what an ass
>>
File: marty_geriatric.jpg (30KB, 233x350px) Image search: [Google]
marty_geriatric.jpg
30KB, 233x350px
>>
File: Bret_Hart.jpg (21KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
Bret_Hart.jpg
21KB, 280x390px
>>1037489
>>
>>1037489
kys bretcuck
>>
>Hating on the GOAT

kys
>>
better than bret
>>
>>1037660
How delusional does someone have to be to STILL be a Bretcuck after all these years of him being a sad, salty, inferior cuck?
>>
I like both wrestlers, personally.
How do you feel about that, Bretmark?
>>
>>1037489
I don't hate him but he is very over-rated as a worker tbqhwufamily
People say he's the best wrassler ever, I'd put him as a Top 5 guy at best.
>>
>>1037684
I think Shawn's proven the winner of that in his lifetime
>>
Superkick ended bret's career
Its like poetry
>>
>>1037489

Underage kids or zealous Bret Fart fans
>>
>>1037687

>Overrated

That's a pretty bold claim to make regarding someone who has been MOTN for damn near every wrestlemania he has been a part of. Very bold claim if not just being contrarian for the sake of it.
>>
>>1037706
I-I'm not bretcuck
I just don't rate HBK as highly as others.
I think there're even some current guys who should be put above him, but they'll never be given a fair shake and the chance to establish themselves as such. But, historically (past stars), I'd put Benoit, Angle, Eddie, DBry and Bret a tier above HBK in pure ring-work
>>
>>1037687
>Changed the face of wrestling for main eventers and what size/type of wrestling they had to be/do
>Produced Involved in some of the biggest storylines
>Wrestlemania MVP
>Produced 5 star matches and storylines from the 90s all the way to his retirement
>>
>>1037489
>hating HBK

bury yourself
>>
>>1037730

>I'm not Bretcuck
>Puts bret a tier above HBK in terms of ring work
>Daniel Bryan the guy who went to Shawn Michael's wrestling school higher than HBK in terms of ring work

Wow dude please stop posting any time.
>>
>>1037739

>Underagers in the mid 90's

Yeah sure kid. Even after he came back in 2002, people were expecting him to be rusty and past it, and he gives out a decade of classic matches and feuds. Wrestling 5 star matches 10 years after Bret already retired and people still say Bret was better? Literally how?
>>
I wish they had given him more titles after his feud with triple h
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 720x480px
>>1037684
Both and based on what we've all seen in the past I think we know the clear winner of that contest.
>>
>>1037749
Bret is still a meaty guy and he was simply doing an extra few holds, nohing controversial. Shawn was this short (by those standards), skinny guy doing much more genuine technical wrestling and the precursor to flippy shit. Then HBK quickly overtook Bret in terms of popularity.

Hold on to your stolen achievements Bretcuck, its all you have.
>>
>>1037755

I didn't say Shawn trained him, I said Daniel went to his school to train. It's pretty basic reading comprehension, and if you think Bryan is better than Shawn in ring you might be legit demented. Shawn has had way better matches and a more interesting career, and I don't even have to hate Bryan to say this.

>doing shit 10 years after he retired is completely irrelevant

It's completely relevant in that Shawn accomplished more in his career than Bret ever did.
>>
>>1037764

Don't bother arguing with bretcuck. He never has anything profound to say. It's just insults and baseless accusations. A literal idiot.
>>
>>1037776
>Literally changed the face of Wrestling
>Forced Bret into becoming a heel
>Forced Bret to run to WCW
>Got Bret so seethingly mad and furious that Bret wouldn't drop the title to him out of spite
>>
>>1037776
I'm pretty sure HBK drew better house shows than Bret, bro
>>
>2016
>15+ years since Bret retired
>people still argue over who is better
>>
>>1037793
Bretcucks really are that delusional
>>
>>1037788
First one is right but Bret left for WCW because he was too expensive and Vince had to cut costs
Bret didn't want to drop the world title in Montreal
Not sure about HBKs involvement with Brets heel turn
>>
>>1037765
>if you think Bryan is better than Shawn in ring you might be legit demented.
An HBKocksucker calling someone else demented. Seems about right. Project elsewhere. Shawn wasn't even one of the best technical wrestlers he was just a good showman. Bryan is easily one of the top technicians of all time. Bret as well. Shawn doesn't even come close to either of them.
>>
>>1037828
HBK kept telling Vinny to have him do raunchy shit on TV
Kind of inspired a lot of the attitude era um jammer fammy
Don't know why you're still carrying on the HBK/Hitman drama
>>
OP here. I think Shawn Michaels is a great wrestler. I hate him because of the person he is. Are you guys not aware of all the people he fucked over?
>>
>>1037740
>opinions

Stay mad, I guess.
>>
>not liking both on their individual merits
>taking sides

kek
>>
someone can be good at their job and still be a massive asshole

HBK in a nutshell
>>
>>1038060
This. He was an asshole with all of his backstage politics, but god damn he was entertaining.
>>
He was a huge asshole but entertaining as all hell. A lot less of an asshole when he came back and his godtier matches made me forgive his assholeishness. Except what he did to Vader. Vader was one of my favorites growing up and I never got to see him nearly as much as I wanted too.
>>
>>1038236
>Vader was one of my favorites growing up and I never got to see him nearly as much as I wanted too.

I retain that it was for the best because his Jap work was prodigal.
>>
File: Shawn.jpg (75KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn.jpg
75KB, 600x300px
Truly the greatest of all time.
>>
>>1038251
Yeah but tell that to my mark ass self when I was a kid and didn't even know that japs had their own wrestling leagues, let alone where to find them.
>>
>>1038322
What did Shawn do to Vader?
>>
>>1038343
He pulled Shawns hair, Shawn hit him for realsies and so Vader got pissed off and stiffed him like only Vader can. Shawn got Vincent to turn Vader in to a jobber so Vader left.
>>
>>1038343
Vader actually had the audacity to brush up against Shawn a little bit in one of their matches so Shawn unleashed the mother of all hissy-fits to vince, basically what he did at every single turn in the 90s.
>>
>>1038476
Damn.
>>
Shawn cat even do a figure 4 properly
>>
File: rainbow+nerd.jpg (186KB, 1296x971px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow+nerd.jpg
186KB, 1296x971px
>>1038251
> I retain that it was for the best because his Jap work was prodigal.
Shut up nerd

> all these deleted pro bret posts
Fat faggot mod confirmed for HBGay mark
Says it all doesnt it
>>
914 334 113w
>>
Comparing both in their prime let's say 96/97 and Bret is better than HBKuck.

Honestly though, it depends on what you like more. To me Bret was a better in-ring story teller and used moves that make sense in a shoot, he had that Japanese/Calgary style that made it a lot more hard hitting and engaging.

There's a reason why HBK inspired wrestlers like Young Cucks and Ziggler are so shit, they treat it more like a spectacle and just throw out superkicks and high spots. I'm not putting HBK at their level, but he tended to do a lot more spots and there was more action in his matches.
>>
>>1041452

But HBKs prime was during his second run.
>>
>>1041452
How can one person be so wrong in one post?

How can you sit in 2016, with the last 20 years of wrestling history, and all the knowledge we have of the 90s, and still come out of it a Bret fan? Nostalgia is a powerful drug.
>>
>>1041585
But literally everything he said is true though
>>
>>1041585
> and all the knowledge we have of the 90s, and still come out of it a Bret fan?

Is this a ruse?
Or did you mean to type Shawn instead of Bret?
>>
>>1041585

Can I be a neither fan? My 90s favourites are Taker, Foley, Goldust, and Stone Cold.
>>
>>1041703
Lol what a faggot
18+
>>
>>1041705
>18+
I'm old enough that I watched Takers debut at Survivor Series '90.
>>
>>1041705
And those are my four favourites from the time I grew up watching WWF. Not Bret "The Cancer" Hart or HBKancer.
>>
>>1041716
Undertaker was hot hulking garbage during the 90s and the rest of them are from 96 onwards
> he marked for goldust
How many cocks have you sucked this morning?
>>
>>1041703
my favs were Big Daddy Cool Diesel and Owen Hart. I didnt like Bret because he was racist against japs, Jerry Lawler said so
>>
>>1041722

By the time Goldie came around I was old enough to appreciate a wrestler for their ability to draw heat. And people HATED Goldie. Why shouldn't I respect him for doing his job well?

Also, add Razor Ramon to my list. He was awesome.

And Scott Steiner for WCW.
>>
>>1041722

Also, I watched the New Gen era but I was a stupid kid who would watch anything wrestling at that point. In hindsight, the New Generation era in general was hot garbage. Bret and Shawn were great workers in the ring and vanilla in every other respect. Taker was larger than life, and that drew me to like him. But really, it wasn't until 96 that WWF got great. Austin 3:16 and Takers feud with Mankind were the biggest WWF topics in the schoolyard. The three of them, but especially Austin, are what started to turn the ship after years of guys like Bret, HBK, Flair, and Nash running it into the ground.

Undertaker wrestled solid matches against guys like Foley, Austin, and Vader from 96 on, by the way.
>>
>>1041894
this promo was the fucking best thing ever. I aint no sexy boy. Also when he Pillmaned Pillmans leg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7yLbfNywhI
>>
>>1041915
>I ain't no sexy boy
>I don't dance son
>Think about it like this, Bret: you can finally go home, look yourself in the mirror and get a little piece of mind. Because you will know, you were indeed beaten by a real man.

Fucking Austin, breh.
He didn't have to say anything eloquent, but everything he did say just seeped his character and hostility so menacingly.
>>
>>1037489
What a terrible, terrible man this best wrestler of all time is
>>
>>1037489
18+
>>
The idea of hating someone personally and loving someone professionally doesn't make sense. The professional style is determined by the personal opinions. And knowing how to do a lot of things doesn't make someone good at it. Randy Orton supposedly knows a lot about wrestling too, but most people don't treat him the same way.
>>
>>1042022
Is this b8 or are you genuinely just too stupid to be able to say "what a cunt, but good performer nonetheless"
>>
>>1041915
>we'll never see Brian Pillman and Austin feud for the championships

It hurts, though at the same time if Pillman had survived he may have jumped ship with Brett Hart back to wcw, so we still may have never gotten a good program between the two regardless, which just makes it all the worse.
>>
File: tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif (997KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif
997KB, 450x253px
>>1037489
>hating HBK
>ever
>>
>>1042023
I understand the notion in the parentheses, but it's just like saying Hitler and Napoleon were great leaders. There's being "good at" something, and being good altogether.
>>
Fucking pillhead
>>
It wasn't that he was an asshole, it was that he refused to be cucked.
>>
Asshole

Or
Just trying to secure his spot in the company.
>>
>>1043568
The promoter was in love with him.

How secure did he need to be?
>>
>>1043648
1000% secured. Michael seems like a very insecure person
>>
Can't find any good quality videos of 1997 Bad Blood - Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker.

No, i don't have WWE Network and it's not available in my country. Can't even find torrents about it.

Any help?
>>
>>1043650
Michaels is anything but insecure. He's completely alpha, and there's zero evidence to suggest otherwise.
>>
>>1043907
>cried about losing his smile
>not wanting to job to austin
>needed the kliq back himup incase bretkek kicked his ass
>>
>>1043895

try dailymotion?

ps fuck johnny
>>
>>1043911
>not wanting to job

That's alpha. If you want to job or you're happy with jobbing, you're a pushover bitch cuck. Michaels was anything but.
>>
>>1043916
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ey477_shawn-michaels-vs-undertaker-hd-hell-in-a-cell_tv

found this. nothing special.
>>
>>1043930
> being a mark

It's not real anon
>>
>>1043930
>you aren't saying anything about the other two

Confirmed cuck
>>
>>1043937
>losing smile
Didn't want to be cucked to Bret
>needed the kliq to back him up
you gonna blame Shawn for being able to make friends? Making friends is super alpha
>>
>>1043942
He literally needed friends to back him up from bretkek

That's not an alpha lad.

But i know your working me
>>
>>1043945
No, he needed friends to back him up from the rest of the locker room. Him and Bret were friends when the Kliq was first formed. It was the talentless hosses like Adam Bomb and Ludvig Borga that hated Shawn at the time (1993-1994).
>>
>>1043554
He got bummed an sucked off multiple old men for his push
Stop trying to twist it like he had any kind of honour
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 491x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 491x700px
>he didn't know

Fyi i deleted this gay ass pic off my memory
>>
>>1043971
>honour

Notice how all HBK haters are foreigners lads?
>>
>>1043985
Because most non-americans are not attracted to flagrant boy toys that have male prostitute gimmicks
Something in the cheeseburgers make you all soft and gay
>>
>>1043999
Americans are "Attracted" to alpha males who refuse to be cucked like Bret was. That's our main issue, as Americans.
>>
>>1044031
> give sexual favours to old men
> pout and dress in leather chaps and chains
> get beaten up then run to his boss/lover
> cry like a little bitch and stomp your feet like a child until you get your own way
> this is alpha to an american
>>
>>1043985
Fuck off back to /woo/ jnj
>>
>>1044040
>/woo/
>>
>>1043999
Projecting pretty hard there, bro.
>>
>>1044063
You obviously dont understand the buzzwords you spout. Dumb as well as gay, what an unfortunate mix
>>
>>1044034
>Bret was up against this and STILL got cucked

All you've done is embarrass Bret
>>
>>1044031
>Americans are "Attracted" to alpha males

I think you lost this exchange right there lad.
>>
The mad Brit ITT is just weighed down by the overwhelming reality that Shawn had a more successful career than his hero Bret Fart. Though it boggles my mind who'd have such a whiny guy as a hero or role model.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.