[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rented WWE2K16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: Contemplative.gif (313KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplative.gif
313KB, 200x150px
I rented WWE2K16 for the weekend because I'm sick and have fuck else to do.

So, I was quite a heel, then I ran in on Finn Balor (a face), hit him with a Fisherman's Buster and a Jackhammer, went back to be interviewed by the hybrid of Renee Young and some tooth-monster hellspawn straight out of Resident Evil, bragged about beating up a face, and the game informed me that I just turned face.

Can someone explain what the hell happened?
>>
You got Kevin Dunn'd
>>
>>1035988
wait… wut
>>
>2016
>renting games
>>
>>1036023
You can still do that just to test the game before you buy it. Judge me if you want, but that's how I make sure a game is worth buying. I pay like $4 dollars to rent it for 24 hours, m8
>>
>>1036033

Exactly. And while this is a perfectly serviceable game, I'm not sure I want to pay $40 bucks for it. Not until they bring back the ACTUAL ANGLES of good wrestling games like Smack!Down vs RAW 2007.

Granted, pretty much everything wrong with WWE2K16 could be explained away by "IT'S REALISTIC BRO!"

The angles are nonexistent, every feud is the same, you fight the same guy for weeks on end, the commentary is bad enough to make me consider suicide (or at least stabbing myself in the ears with golf tees), and the women are completely ignored beyond their ability to be eye-candy. It's like I'm actually in the WWE.

Seriously. No Create-A-Skank? No Skank Career? Not even a goddamn Becky Lynch. Guess they feel they want to keep something in the bag to get people to buy 2K17.

Oh well, at least they have ALL the moves. You can even give you guy the Canadian Destroyer, provided you don't mind it being called a Flip Piledriver.
>>
>>1036077
you can make a diva in 2k16 though
>>
>>1036077
>No Create-A-Skank? No Skank Career?
Has any game ever let you create a skank and play as a career skank? I would like to know for masturbation reasons
>>
I think they're gonna release a DLC with more superstars. Since you can play in NXT, but there's no fucking Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte, nor Becky it's fucking pointless. In the game, Paige is the NXT Women's champion, something that happened back in 2014. WHAT THE FUCK, WWE?
>>
>>1036121
Even 2k knows divas don't matter
>>
>>1036121
Of course not.
Fans have done a good job of making those stars and you can download them for free. 2K can't even update fucking costumes and shit.
>>
>>1036127
Basically, there's not Diva's champion in WWE 2K16. Nikki isn't as champion in the game, and they haven't ever bothered in fixing that... WWE doesn't give a shit anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 240x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 240x214px
>>1036127
Samoa is in a recently DLC they released, and no, it's not free.
>>
>>1036127
Wait until 2K17 comes out? kek
>>
Is it WWE or 2K who doesn't give a fuck?
>>
>>1036146
The DLC was probably made before the game was even released. They didn't want to call their dev team back in to add some characters just because some fans want it
>>
>>1036154
They will for sure keep adding more characters, just, not for free... Bastards
>>
>>1036159
Welcome to vidya
>>
They gonna EA the shit outta that game with all those pay-to-play DLCs
>>
>>1036154
> Samoa Joe is in the game
> all 4 women who debuted literally at least a year before him aren't
>>
WWE 2K16 has like 8 "divas" in total, or even less...
>>
>>1036175
1 of them is Eva Marie
2 of them are Stephanie
>>
>>1036160
Me too, and I hate the idiots who happily pay for ever DLC ever made for any given game.
>>
>>1036169
At the time they made the game and DLC they were probably told to make divas an afterthought. When the roster was announced they specifically said the 4 horsewomen wouldn't be in it or added. Basically by the time they saw that people wanted them it was already too late
>>
>>1036187
Wait, they legit thought people weren't going to want them?

OUT
OF
TOUCH
>>
>>1036189
Classic WWE
>>
>>1036033
>$4 dollars to rent it for 24 hours
Holy fuck, here you pay 5 bucks for 5 days
>>
>>1036193
> Blake & Murphy are in the game

I love them, but how the fuck are they ahead of ANY of The 4 Horsewomen in the pecking order
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 452x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 452x455px
WWE 2K16 "The biggest roster ever" pfff
>>
>>1036127

Well, why the fuck would they bother with ANY DLC beyond minor patch fixes and shit when they've got that Madden Cash Cow release schedule? It's like like Witcher III where it's arguably the greatest game of a generation (of human beans, not consoles) and just the principle of DLC is fucking epic. Nowadays, wrestling games are never more than 11 months away from a $60 roster update.

It's why I don't buy them new. And I don't like to buy them used because the new one comes out in four months or some shit.
>>
>>1036198

How the fuck are you going to put those two scrubs in the game, but not have Bliss? She's literally the only reason anyone on this website can remember which one is Blake and which one is Murphy
>>
>>1036201

If you count a dozen different Stone Cold models and four different Aitches and 3 Ultimate Warriors as separate characters, then yes, it's the largest roster.

They put in fucking Kama Mustafa and not the 4horsewomen.
>>
File: mdickie wrestling mpire.jpg (183KB, 739x499px) Image search: [Google]
mdickie wrestling mpire.jpg
183KB, 739x499px
>download mdickie wrestling games because I'm a retard who can't into emulators
>tag matches last entire hours because the AI makes your teammates incapable of scoring pins

Also, are you supposed to just tap random buttons repeatedly to break out of holds?
>>
>>1036291

NO FUCKING SHIT.

I loved the hell out of Borderlands 2. Probably the most fun I've ever had in a shooter. And I still didn't feel like paying IRL money for fucking outfits or a character that should have been in the game all along. Witcher 3 gave you armor, alternate outfits for the floozies, and even a couple of one-off quests for free.

As a result, I have a massive nerdboner for CD Projekt RED and will instantly buy their next game (Cyberpunk 2077, TBA release date) as soon as it comes out, and I haven't done that since Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel turned out to be a giant shit in the face of everyone who bought it.
>>
>>1036288
> not being able to tell them apart

Are you legit blind?
>>
>>1036298

I can tell they're too different people, I just don't care enough to remember if Murphy is the ginger or the retard.
>>
File: 1456545880189.jpg (41KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1456545880189.jpg
41KB, 630x420px
>>1036201
Yep. Bigger than No Mercy and HCTP.
>>
>>1036301

>too

Okay, I'm the retard. Murphy must be the ginger
>>
>>1036304
It's easy to tell when you remember that Blake is the one with the stupid hair.

COME ON BLAKY, LET'S GO PARTY
>>
>>1036304
kek
>>
>>1036294
>>1036315
The game focuses on Stone Cold's entire career - of course they're going to have multiple versions of him in the game.

>But they could have just made them alternate attires
It's much easier to manage them in Universe Mode/Superstar Studio by having them separate.

Also...you guys are aware that 2K marketed the game as having over 120 UNIQUE wrestlers, right? Not including alternate versions of the same guys.
>>
OP here, I'm beginning to notice all the backstage interviews are incredibly stupid and repetitive.

JUST LIKE REAL LIFE
>>
File: 1456669827836.jpg (53KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1456669827836.jpg
53KB, 540x540px
>>1036294
>They put in fucking Kama Mustafa and not the 4horsewomen.
>>
>>1036332
>different versions
>unique wrestlers
Pick one. By that logic, you could split a second infinitely and have as many unanimated and almost identical Stone Colds as your marketing desires.
>>
>>1036315
Does the game have stunning steve, hollywood blonde and the ring master?
>>
>>1036354

OP, I've only had the game 48 hours, but they definitely have at least one Steve Austin with hair. I believe it's Stunning Steve Austin.

I think everyone wants to forget Vince ever tried to saddle him with that Ringmaster bullshit.
>>
My Create-A-Dude just called himself "The Big Dog." How long until Reigns buries me?

Also, I'm pretty sure a 12 year old could fart out better dialogue than this.

Also, I suck ass at this game. I keep getting my shit pushed in by Itami, but then I just whooped Finn so hard I think I lost the security deposit.
>>
>>1036353
>Not including alternate versions of the same guys.

Reading's not your strong suit, is it?
>>
>>1036088
I don't remember if you could create a skank, but first two Smackdowns allowed for women's matches every week. Just that you had to get used to facing the same two girls every week for months on end.
>>
>renting games
what year is it?
>>
>>1036580
no
>>
Is 2K15 better?
>>
>>1036837
God no. 2K15 is one of the worst wrestling games ever made.
>no tornado tag, handicap tag or ladder tag
>no create a diva, create a championship, create an arena
>A pathetic 25 custom superstar slots
It's extremely bare bones and lazy, even by 2k standards.
>>
>>1036837
Not it was terrible, it was the first game on current gen consoles and it was rushed, WWE 2K16 they at least were able to improve a lot, it does have a pretty big roster but not everyone is on it of course, there's gonna be some complaints but it's still a decent roster.
The gameplay is better than WWE 2K15 as well which I found impossible to kick out of pinfalls on most of the time, gameplaywise, it is the best wrestling game there's ever been.
Each wrestler feels unique and different and just like they are in real life.
>>
>>1036849

What are the rumbles like? I found they got really boring on 15 because no wrestler would ever dominate or go to the end. Brock Lesnar would get eliminated by the Miz or some shit. All the characters felt interchangable.
>>
>>1036859
The same. Nobody lasts more than a few minutes and the game still can't handle more than six people onscreen at once.
>>
>>1036857
I remember games like Smackdown 2 being more fun but that was mainly because you spam buttons and had one 4 grapple moves I think, rather than like 8 or however many you get here (strong grapples, basic grapples) and such, but each wrestler feels like they are in real life and to me that is important.
Sometimes I get annoyed when I keep missing counters but then it's not a good match if I dominate the whole thing.
It annoys the hell out of me when I put on a beast of a match and then miss the kickout after an Attitude Adjustment or some shit, I miss the old days when you just spammed buttons to kick out.
>>
>>1036862
>I miss the old days when you just spammed buttons to kick out.
I do too. I have awful reaction times so I sometimes find myself getting beaten by one finisher after hitting the AI with two and having them kick out.
>>
>>1036859
Rumbles are pretty bad to be honest, it's very random but the longer you've been in there the more likely you are to be eliminated, though to eliminate people you have to press a combo of buttons in time, I think it's the same to stay in, like press circle when circle shows up and then square when square shows up, etc.
There's also Royal Rumble finishing moves, you can eliminate somebody in one shot no questions asked, like a drop kick or something, I imagine you can counter these since all finishing moves can be countered if you press the button at the right time.
>>
>>1036864

>I have awful reaction times so I sometimes find myself getting beaten by one finisher after hitting the AI with two and having them kick out.

No fucking shit. Maybe I just suck, or maybe it's the head trauma from rugby catching up to me, but it's goddamn impossible to counter if you're trying to see the prompt and then hit the button in time. You have to guess, which is also goddamn impossible. All this while the AI will effortlessly counter every signature or finisher you attempt, and prevent you from getting more than three moves in a row in if you're just on offense.

I like the limited counters, they keep people from reversing EVERYTHING. This means there's no need to make reversals fucking impossible to do when you want to.

>>1036580

The Submission Wheel still doesn't appear to respond to anything you actually do. I like it in principle, but it's about as responsive as a leaky dog turd.
>>
How do you pirate ps4 or xbone games?
>>
>>1043693
You don't.
>>
>>1043693
You can't.

Even the PS3 can't be hacked on newer models
>>
The least 2K could do is fix the fucking ragdolling problems whenever I play Elimination Chamber. That whole match is always unstable for me.
>>
I really want a mode where I can set up all the spots in a match, like I'm animating it with pre-created animations, to try and make matches.
Each match type will have different criteria for a 5 star match, so you have to keep that in mind while making the match.
You can choose what moves they do, when they reverse, how long they're down for, how they get back up, how they get out of the ring, etc. So say you make them grapple, and they do some chain wrestling, you choose which way they go about that, and how that leads to other moments. Obviously you're still limited to their moveset, but you can create what looks like a natural match, not some shoddy AI struggling to walk around the ring without looking like a plank with legs.
You make a match, and can watch it later or share it online. You can do this in Universe mode or whatever, it gets rated by the in-game algorithm, and the viewers.

I feel like the game is too awkward and detached from what wrestling is, and it plays like a bad fighting game. Keep all of that, but add some heavier simulation elements.
>>
>>1043693
>>1043730
Are you retarted? holy shit
>>
>>1044333
I want this now
>>
>>1044371
>It would be cool if there were goals like 'put on at least X 4 star matches in a year' or 'put on a 5 star match at a PPV' etc

That is already in WWE 2K16 Career Mode, The Authority give you a special task for each match you have and depending on if you do it or not, your alignment with The Authority changes.

They told me to do a 4 star match with John Cena on Smackdown and to job to him, I got the 4 star match but then pinned him lol.

One was difficult, they wanted me to get hit with a foriegn object in a match with Bad News Barrett but I had no idea how to get him to hit me with one, sometimes when I was on NXT Kevin Owens would randomly go get a weapon but BNB wouldnt have any of it.
Lol Kevin Owens would sometimes wander off back down the ramp and get himself counted out unless I dragged his fat ass back to the ring in John Cena fashion. That was pretty cool.
>>
>>1044392
I'm not really sure how it works but my CAW is a heel and I honestly couldn't tell you the difference between being a heel and being a face, I usually get cheered regardless. I think it's pretty linear but from some YouTube clps there are some cool cutscenes and events during Career Mode.
Overall the Career Mode is a step in the right direction but the biggest problem is you can't transport your CAW to the game roster to play as in normal exhibition matches which is disappointing.

The NXT roster is pretty good, though Kevin Owens is on there which is a bit disappointing, I guess they made the career mode before his IC Title reign but well in the NXT bit I had feuds with Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, Baron Corbin, Enzo Amore, Big Cass.
There is one CAW on there called "The Superstar" he's like 10" tall and obese, he even followed me to the main roster lol.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.