[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gone to WWE Live? Much better to experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (46KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 620x350px
Have you ever gone to WWE Live? Much better to experience than RAW or Smackdown
>>
Alright i guess.
>>
It really depends on who's there. Last time I went a few years ago, I got Big Show vs Kane in a steel cage match. The steel cage was half the size as it is on TV.
>>
File: itkettää.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
itkettää.gif
2MB, 350x197px
WWE came to Finland a couple of times when I was a kid/teen and I never went.

They had everyone including HHH, Edge, Angle, Benoit, HBK, Lesnar, Cena, Undertaker, Orton, Batista, Flair, Jericho etc.

FUCK.
>>
>>1031607
fug :DDD
>>
>>1031574
who won
>>
>>1031607
> everyone
Tbe only good people were Benoit and Jericho
>>
>>1031857
What do you mean "were and Jericho," you ESL fuck. It's "was." The only good person WAS Jericho.
>>
>>1031860

BENOIT and JERICHO. He named two people, you mongo fuck.
>>
>>1031857

>Angle
>not good

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>1031869
"and JERICHO?"

I already mentioned Jericho. Are Jericho and Jericho two separate people?
>>
>>1031869
> being this new
Aspie please
>>
File: image.jpg (421KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421KB, 3264x2448px
Photos from WWE Live I went to last year.
>>
File: image.jpg (400KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400KB, 3264x2448px
2 / ??
>>
File: image.jpg (387KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387KB, 3264x2448px
3 / ???

ORTON POSE, interesting fact that Orton was still injured at this point after being writen off by Seth and the Authority and was only working house shows.
>>
File: image.jpg (404KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404KB, 3264x2448px
4 / ???

FANDANGO
>>
File: image.jpg (521KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521KB, 3264x2448px
Ramen vs Beeg
>>
Test
>>
>>1031871
Ok, Benoit, Jericho and Cuck Angle. All the rest are shit
>>
You see less bullshit in a live event, because it's not being televised, so the matches are longer and don't look as fake as on TV
>>
Last time I went to a WWE event Chris Benoit was still alive. I shook his hand.
>>
>>1031880
>not getting a meme
>calling someone else new
>>
Went to NXT Live a few weeks ago and it was amazing.
>>
>>1033605
How do u feel knowing u touched the hand of a murderer?
>>
>>1034006

Did Baylor fuck in the ring?
>>
>>1034009
Home boy murders your mums vagina every night, so I don't think he cares much
>>
>>1033613
But you didnt get the meme newfriend
>>
>>1031925
Nice. Seems every main event at a house show involves a table spot
>>
File: Flairwoo.jpg (27KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
Flairwoo.jpg
27KB, 650x440px
>>1031509

Went to a house show in Newcastle England back in late 2007.
Saw Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Edge, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Jeff Hardy, HBK and Triple H.

Was better than any shitty Raw show I've ever been to.
>>
>>1031607
I actually went to the live show in 2010. It was great, 5/5.
>>
>>1034292
I have a 2 minute video from the match of Roman beating Show with a kendo stick and him falling through a previous table. Tried to upload it here as a WEBM but it was too big
>>
I went once, had the pleasure of watch a Chris Jericho vs HBK match (back when they were in a feud) and it was an amazing match, main event was BMJ vs JBL and it was very good too, JBL was great working the crowd.

Kane was also around and some others, but can't remember much besides those 2 matches, specially the jericho vs hbk one, it was an incredible match.
>>
>>1031745
Who cares?
>>
>>1034137
>owensmark you want the next thread?
>>
I saw the Undertaker vs JBL at a house show for the championship, Taker tombstone JBL and was about to get the 3 count until the Dudley Boys ran from the back to break up the pin, it was completely random because the Dudleys were not fueding with Taker or aligned w/ JBL, would of been nice if they found another way to give Taker a win w/o JBL dropping the title
>>
Live events are fun but the tv taping is where the big stuff happens.
>>
yes good fun
>>
>>1031509
I've actually been to some really mediocre ones. None of them really compare to going to televised shows and especially PPVs unless you go to a particularly shit show. There was one live event in particular near the end of the brand split that I remember being REALLY great, though. For some reason they had a weird week where both the WHC and WWE titles were on the Smackdown shows and just had way more talent, while the RAW show got Cena vs Big Show as their main draw. So while they got that, we got a main event of CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane, plus the WHC match. Sheamus vs Alberto I think, can't really remember. It was No Holds Barred and they actually had a lot of fun with it, getting out into the crowd and throwing a trash can at each other. There was even a match with Jericho and Christian against I wanna say Ziggler and Swagger. Crowd had a lot of fun with that match.

Best part was meeting D-Bry, Cody Rhodes, and Ted DiBiase Jr at a steakhouse afterwards. Ryback was with them too, but he made sure to sneak off to the bathroom once a group of fans came up to approach them. The others said he had pink eye, and sure enough he turned up on TV with the stuff noticeable the week after and he had that shit for what seemed like months.
>>
I went to see it a family holiday camp. (butlins, minehead for the ukfags) a few years ago, and it had cm punk & daniel bryan vs the wyatt family for the main event, which was pretty fucking dope tbf. the bad side was the crowd was maybe 100-200 people so it wasnt exactly super exciting.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.