[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There wasn't a single good reason to have Roman go over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 5

File: Fastlane_2016.png (214KB, 270x361px) Image search: [Google]
Fastlane_2016.png
214KB, 270x361px
There wasn't a single good reason to have Roman go over
>>
muh charities
>>
>they don't like ambrose as a top baby face
>brock wont work more dates
>vince really wants to make the whole romun rains thing werk
>>
>>1024933
>they don't like ambrose as a top baby face
So basically, they hate money?
>>
>>1024937
they are convinced ambrose isn't money. and he hasnt proven himself to be money, even though he hast been given a chance. wrestling has almost always been a catch-22 like that.
>>
>>1024940
>>1024937
But Ambrose literally has more different t shirts on wweshop.com than John Cena. I've bought every single one as well lol.
>>
>>1024940
He's the closest thing to a universally loved superstar that they have right now and ratings with Ambrose in the main event have been the highest of the past couple years IIRC. That should be enough to give him a chance.
>>
>>1024933
See? Not a single GOOD reason.
>>
>>1024945
and hes in a big fued with lesnar. that's how they would spin it.
>>
>sells the most merch
>gets the pops everyweek
>if he wins at mania he's guaranteed a standing ovation

This is honestly proof vince is getting up in his old age.
>>
>>1024952
Vince has been out-of-touch since like the early 90s
>>
>>1024945
>Mania season
>With Lesnar

Ambrose isn't the draw.
>>
>>1024970
I assume he is referring to Ambrose's feud[s] with Rollins
>>
>>1024925

Yes there was. He's the one with the most beef against Triple H.
>>
>>1024940
>even though he hast been given a chance.

This isn't true and you know it you dumb smark.
>>
>>1025044
was the ambrose/rollins feud marketed as the top feud in the company at the time?
>>
>>1025064

Yes it was. It main evented over Orton vs. Cena at HiAC and then again at Elimination Chamber, and later on at MiTB. He has been given more than enough chances. Smarks like to rag on Roman for stealing the spotlight, it's like they forget he wasn't feuding with Big Show for like 3 months, and then Bray for another 3, while Rollins vs. Dean was the main event.
>>
>>1025081
yea orton and cena, exactly. im done here.
>>
>>1025095

Can you read? Ambrose vs. Rollins main evented a card where Cena and Orton were wrestling. How can you say that's not being given a chance?
>>
who gives a flying fuck you sweaty man watching faggots
>>
>>1025102
position in the card doesnt mean is was pushed as the top feud. keep talking and ill get off my ass and pull some reports and really embarrass you.
>>
>>1025126

That's exactly what it means, and it was pushed as the top feud at the time cause they were still going with the post shield break up.

> keep talking and ill get off my ass and pull some reports and really embarrass you.

Sure thing pal.
>>
>>1025106
Do the men you watch not get sweaty then?
>>
>>1024945
>ratings with Ambrose in the main event have been the highest of the past couple years IIRC

[citation needed]

If anything I read that ratings were low in the RAWs he main evented.
>>
>>1025132
in particular, MITB 2015 had a US title match that was pushed harder than the WWE title match. just one quick example.
>>
in 2015-2016 on raw they dont even put the real main event segments on last. sure, they typically do for ppvs, but sometimes the ppv mainevent isn't really the top program going at the time. in fact that is quite often the fact, especially when HHH is involved. And he was, as part of rollins group
>>
>>1025160

Are you dumb? MiTB main event was for the WWE title.
>>
>>1025169
match placement and top pushed program does not always correlate, which is the point i am making.
>>
>>1025170

Way to shift goal posts. You were saying Ambrose wasn't given a chance, now you're saying the matches weren't that important. Are you kidding me? Him feuding with Rollins was featured on every single RAW for nearly a year.
>>
>>1025200
he wasnt given a chance as the top baby face. just because he had a feud with rollins doesnt negate that fact.
>>
>>1025253

How can he be the top baby face when Cena exists? You feelin okay?
>>
>>1025253
Check Fall 2014 and Spring 2015
>>
>>1025258
why are you arguing with me, when you arent even disagreeing with me?
>>
>>1025278

I'm debunking the claim that Ambrose hasn't been given a chance when he's main evented a couple of RAWs and PPVs while Roman was wrestling Big Show and Bray.
>>
>>1025281
no you arent, you said he couldnt be top face because cena was still active, which i was implying with my comment that cena vs owens was the real top program at MITB. on top of that roman was still being booked as the top face. ambrose was just rollins' opponet, but that's besides the point.

booking is crucial to being the top baby face, at the time of the rollins feud, ambrose was slotted as the #3 baby face behind reigns and cena, despite feuding with rollins. ambrose is now being booked theoretically as the #2 babyface now.

this is really simple stuff that you are confusing.

reigns is wrestling wyatt and show at the time of ambrose/rollins because they wanted to keep their chosen face away from their chosen heel champion. Just because ambrose was feuding for the title, does not mean he was given the shot at being the top baby face in the company, especially when you consider the fact that his feud wasn't even treated as the top feud on television. i shouldn't even have to go into this much detail about it.
>>
>>1025310
>Just because ambrose was feuding for the title, does not mean he was given the shot at being the top baby face in the company, especially when you consider the fact that his feud wasn't even treated as the top feud on television.

You don't need to be the top baby face in the company in order to get a push. You need to get that through your head. He was pushed adequately and beyond, and still waiting for you to pull up citation about how ratings were high when Ambrose was main eventing cause that sounds like made up drivel to bolster your already weak points.
>>
You have to understand that they don't care too much about the smarky crowd and IWC. Roman has the look that gets over with the casuals and the wimminz and can easily be marketed to kids as well. He's their clean cut hero ala Cena for the next generation.

It doesn't matter that he's shit on the mic and mediocre in the ring. This is an image based world and WWE is no different.

Go and check out the indian fans and shit. They think he is the best fucking wrestler that's ever lived just behind Cena. That retard contingent is a good measuring stick for the usual casual crowd as well. WWE feeds them Roman, they eat.

The smarks DO have power, of course. There would be no Bryan WHC win at WM30 without it but they have shown again and again that they resent the smarks at best.

Ratings continue to tank, the shows quality and format is totally screwed but they remain convinced that Roman is easy money just like Cena. They NEED those toy lines and make a wish foundation superstars and Roman is the perfect fit. Not a lunatic fringe character like Ambrose.

I don't like...you don't like it....but them's the shakes. Get used to the Roman Empire. He's not going to stop being pushed.
>>
>>1025321
>You don't need to be the top baby face in the company in order to get a push.

in the WWE you do. Cena and Reigns are the only baby faces that get protected. ambrose loses left and right, and is treated as a upper mid carder, especially earlier this year when reigns and cena were both active. come on now..
>>
>>1025327
bryan danielson is another good example, after his title win at mania, he wasnt even treated as the top baby face in the company, even though he was the champion.

yes booking matters, you cant just grab the imaginary "brass ring", it doesnt work like that, and it never did.
>>
>>1025327
>There would be no Bryan WHC win at WM30

When will this myth die? Smarks had nothing to do with that. CM Punk had everything to do with it. Daniel Bryan himself put it in writing in his book and said it was already set in stone for him to face Sheamus to avenge his 8 second loss, he even lost to Bray clean at the rumble, but people would rather cling on to this false hope that smarks had something to do with it. Same thing with Roman not winning last year, had nothing to do with smarks and everything to do with Brock choosing not to re-sign with UFC.

Get over yourselves.
>>
>>1025355
is being a 'mark' better than being a smark in your world? because you seem to be regurgitating wwe upper-management talking points.

what are you going to tell me next, those "dirtsheets" are all lies and fabrications?
>>
>>1025339

Your *initial* clam was that Ambrose hasn't been given a chance when he has. How many other people on the roster can say they've main evented a PPV in the last 3 years?

Cena, Roman, Orton, Bray, Rollins, Brock and Ambrose.

The main events of PPVs have included the above men in some combination. He is in that elite group.

When they have huge brawls you don't see Dean out there trying to break people up, and he's never a lumberjack meaning he's protected and seen as a main event talent. Seriously quit with the whining and excuses. He has been given more than enough chances.
>>
>>1025355

Are you honestly telling me they didn't have a damn crisis meeting over the booking of Roman after he got shat on after they tried to give him the Rock rub? Because i have a bridge to sell you.
>>
>>1025372
he wasnt given a chance to be top baby face. a secondary fued with a heel champion, where he lost is not a chance. it's not even close to being a chance, i dont even know if you're being serious or not. also, the fued with rollins literally had to happen because ambrose was in the shield. and again, it wasnt even treated like the top program.
>>
>>1025370

How is quoting Daniel Bryan's book "regurgitating wwe upper-management talking points" you wannabe rebel?

Roman is still main eventing wrestlemania this year. Yeah good job smarks you sure stuck it to them!
>>
>>1025388
she's got to be a troll.
>>
>>1025398
because bryan's book was a wwe fluff piece. and everyone with a clue already knew it.
>>
>>1025388
>crisis meeting over the booking of Roman after he got shat on after they tried to give him the Rock rub?

This literally has nothing to do with what was said about how smarks changed the booking. They didn't. Brock had "injured ribs" angle was what was being played up cause at the time he was thinking about going back to the UFC and it doesn't take an idiot to realize why they'd have him injure his ribs given what Roman's finisher is.

They had a "crisis meeting" but Roman still main evented, not only that but he also beat Daniel Bryan clean in the next PPV. That crisis meeting sure worked wonders right lad?
>>
>>1025351
When should they have treated him like one in the first raw he appeared 3 weeks after winning the belt that he only appeared for 10 mins? Or the raw after he announced he had to give up the belt because of injuries?
>>
>>1025405

Do you have proof of this or is everything a conspiracy to you?
>>
>>1025414
they had him fucking feud with kane after mania and you know it, bitch boy.
>>
>>1025417
there is plenty of proof that orton and batista was supposed to be the main event. plenty. i am not here to spoon feed morons.
>>
>>1025392

>he wasnt given a chance to be top baby face.

Ugh you dumbass, can't you read or something? He doesn't need to be the top baby face to be given a damn chance.

>Shield feud with Rollins wasn't treated like the top program.

This is where I bow out of this stupid discussion cause you have the worst memory imaginable. Get that checked out ASAP.
>>
>>1024952
>if he wins at mania he's guaranteed a standing ovation
>implying anyone outside of little jimmies are going to boo the king of nxt
>>
>>1025327
>Roman has the look that gets over with the casuals and the wimminz and can easily be marketed to kids as well.

the same could be said about Orton too but he was ratings cancer anytime he had the belt post Wrestlemania 25.
>>
>>1025425
>there is plenty of proof that orton and batista was supposed to be the main event.

That's what I just said you damn moron.
>>
>>1025428
you need to be the top baby face to be given the chance to be the top baby face. yes you do. you don't understand how the business works
>>
>>1025437
ok so orton and batista were supposed to main event, we agree. but when they added bryan to the match last minute, that was planned all along? is that what you're saying? because the two scenarios contradict each other.
>>
>>1025439
>you need to be the top baby face to be given the chance to be the top baby face.

Just stop responding now.
>>
>>1025444
maybe i will because you don't have a fucking argument, pal.
>>
>>1025443
>but when they added bryan to the match last minute, that was planned all along?

No it wasn't cause Bryan was supposed to be facing Sheamus and CM Punk was going to wrestle HHH. CM Punk leaving left HHH with no opponent so they had to restructure everything. Smarks complaining had damn near nothing to do with it.
>>
>>1025447
that doesnt explain bryan being inserted into the main event, and working two matches on the show.
>>
>>1025446

Argument for what? You being blatantly stupid? Was Cena the top baby face when he was getting pushed in the mid 00's? You're an idiot and I guess that does come with the territory of being a Dean Ambrose fan.

>D-d-ean wasn't given a chance
>Yes he was
>B-b-ut he wasn't the top face
>Yeah cause Cena is still the top face
>H-h-e needs to be the top face
>No he doesn't. He main evented RAWs and PPVs. Feuded for the title and got numerous opportunities on the mic and in the ring.
>y-y-ou dont understand the business

>Still hasn't proved that ratings were high when Ambrose was main eventing
>Literally just made that up out of thin air

Good riddance dumbass.
>>
>>1025454
"Was Cena the top baby face when he was getting pushed in the mid 00's"

yes....
>>
>>1025327
>Roman has the look that gets over with the casuals and the wimminz
Man how can people still say this crap with the ratings in such dire straights

WWE has completely driven off their casual audience. The only people who still watch nowadays are hardcore pro-wrestling fans (what the retards on /asp/ like to call "smarks") and Indians. The people who stopped watching and led to the ratings being cut in half were casuals.
>>
>>1025450

How does HHH not having an opponent not explain him working two matches?
>>
>>1025455

>Cena
>Top babyface in the time of Eddie Guerrero, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle

Not even 18+

12+
>>
>>1025462
because the main event was supposed to be orton vs batista. not orton v batista v danielson..

bryan was inserted into the match with hhh.

you're saying bryan was supposed to face shame us, and we all now that, and when punk left, that left hhh without an opponent, so daniel bryan faced him. but why did they put bryan in that main event.
>>
>>1025464
2005 is "mid 2000s"
>>
>>1025472

>danielson

lel

>why did they put bryan in that main event

Because that'd be the reason for facing HHH dumbass
>>
>>1025490
wrong.
>>
>>1025498

>wrong

Well now that you raise that fine point, I finally see your point.

Dumbass.
>>
File: 1456251245457.jpg (31KB, 752x693px) Image search: [Google]
1456251245457.jpg
31KB, 752x693px
>>1025472
>danielson
>>
>>1025527

>That was decided later on down the road

You are so dumb, it's not even comical. It was in that exact promo that it was decided it would be for a place in the title.
>>
>>1025145
are you >implying im an MMA fan?
>>
>>1025327
>It's all about the look
Then why the fuck do they even bother scouting the indy scenes when they can just go to any gym in american and find a ripped lad and just train him to be a mediocre wrestler.
>>
>>1025430
I don't know if you're trying to rustle my jimmies.
I feel like that's what you're trying to do. but I have a cold so maybe I'm just dehydrated
>>
>>1024925
He needs to look strong.
>>
File: king.jpg (54KB, 639x562px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
54KB, 639x562px
>>1025327
>Go and check out the indian fans and shit.
DESIGNATED
>>
Dean has / had drug problems. He will never be the ace.

Brock is Brock. Part timer shit. Noone wants him as champ.

Roman is a workhorse and babyface clean. He is also based and BTFO cuck man punk, garnering him extra points from smarks
>>
File: hardy4_crop_north.jpg (36KB, 419x278px) Image search: [Google]
hardy4_crop_north.jpg
36KB, 419x278px
>>1025692
>Dean has / had drug problems.
Citation please.
Also Pic Related is proof enough that even if he had drug use issues he'd still be able to get a wwe title reign
>>
>>1025698
Yes but this was a match to main event and win at the main event of wrestlemania
>>
>>1025722
and your point is?
>>
>>1025741
That you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>1025458
Hey meltz, like your show.
>>
>>1025327
>look is everything
>charisma and talent don't matter

Well if that's the case then why even be a wrestling show at that point?

They might as well just go around to different gyms, find the biggest roid junkie in the place and train them to be sub par.
>>
>>1024925

How else is HHH gonna get cheered in 2016?

>this mans ego
>>
>>1025150
they were low while anything with seth was the main event, people got sick of 30 minute seth promos and dean losing month after month
>>
>>1025980
>dean losing month after month
that was hilarious, really showed that he was the deanetty.
>>
>>1025871
They still have to appease smarks to the bare minimum.
>>
>>1025327
indians don't buy wrestling shit,

and in the past raws you can even hear kids shitting on him

and who goes to wrestlemania?

not the fucking casuals
>>
>>1025986
they really pushed the feud way too long

it was awful, how much longer would they have gone?
>>
>>1025998
i would say another month or until vince stopped laughing.
>>
>>1025992

Wrestlemania is the one time casuals would want to go you blithering idiot. It's like how regular people tune in when Conor McGregor is fighting in UFC.
>>
>>1026226
>the one time casuals would want to go

because casuals will pay those prices, right?
>>
>>1026232

>every seat is the same price
>everyone is a cheap bastard like me
>>
>>1024952
>>if he wins at mania
You have to be delutional to think that they are going to waste Lesnar first defeat post streak with fucking Ambrose.
>>
>>1026605
I think you underestimate how shitty WWE booking is
>>
>>1026605

no contest because they cant keep each other down

who am i kidding
>>
>>1026618
Pfft, dude.

One's CRAZY MAGGLE, HE'S WHACKY

The other one? Just. Keeps. Getting. Punched. In. The. Dick.

Christ Brock, wear a cup.
>>
>>1026612
Its shitty but still im sure the plan is to give that honor to Roman.

>>1026618
As stupid. Any outcome that isnt Ambrose being fucked murdered (Still giving brock a fight alike CM punk) is BS.
>>
>>1026631
Ambrose will probably start the match with a kendo stick, ala his Hell in a Cell match with Seth.

Shit, that was a fucking great start to a match.
>>
>>1025134
It's not like Dean/Jon Moxly at this point has earned it. The man put on high quality matches every time he's in the ring.
>>
>>1025430
Dispite the fact that he was in ECW when that was still a thing.
>>
>>1025989
Someone should tell Vince that then. He hasn't given a fuck about adult fans since WM 30. Roman's push has been one giant middle finger.
>>
>>1025692
>Dean has / had drug problems.
And where did you get this from?
>>
>>1026721
>The man put on high quality matches every time he's in the ring.
maybe in the outlaws but not in the wwe. Especially last year in a 4 month stretch where everything he was doing seemed like he rather be anywhere else but in the ring.
>>
>>1026755
If I had to work for modern!WWE I'd pretty unmotivated too, knowing that at-best my effort will only be reward with getting humiliatingly jobbed out to Ramen
>>
>>1025502
The only thing funnier than your relentless stupidity is how fucking pissy you are.
>>
>>1025327
You at first I wondered "why is the country I was born in so obsessed with someone as shitty as Reigns?" But then I realized the answer's so fucking obvious.

In India film stars particularly from Bollywood are romanticized and worshiped. The man who's considered at the top of Bollywood is Shahrukh Khan. He's a terrible fucking actor don't get me wrong. But the people in India will always make every single film of his a hit. His terrible excuse for acting; people pay for that shit there, enough to where he's in the top 5 of the richest people in the film business IN THE WORLD.

Taking into consideration that the country's become such a place where they worship actors that are pushed on them with all sorts of promotions/hype, the way Roman's being pushed on us is in a way no different. And while it may not work in most places, it'll fucking work in India cuz that's exactly how Bollywood style shit is pushed.
>>
>>1026939
Don't tell Vince, he might move wwe studios exclusively to India.
>>
>>1024925
There was every reason but someone in creative thinks booking Reigns to win against more over babyfaces is going to help his standing. We wouldn't be having this problem if it had been Roman Reigns vs League of Losers in a handicap match or something.

Match wouldn't have been as good but at least the babyface in the main match wouldn't have been booed. It's a booking disaster more than anything else
>>
>>1025327
>Roman has the look that gets over with the casuals and the wimminz
This "Bitches dig Roman" thing is being traded on too heavily. Think about the role of sex appeal in the industry for female workers, who should be able to do more with looks thanks to performing for a majority male audience. Divas can get a little over on looks alone, but at a certain point the audience is thinking, "You're pretty, but I'm not entertained."

There were hints of the female audience turning in the last episode of RAW. The Nielsens showed a huge decline for the third hour, led by women. (Men stopped watching too, but not in the numbers that women did.) And this on a night when Roman was main eventing.

>>1029388
It's still possible that they're pulling the plug on Roman. When Warrior didn't work out, Vince went back to Hogan. If Trips retains at WM, he'll have the crowd behind him...
>>
>>1024925
>Reigns loses title CLEAN at rumble after running away for half the match like a coward and still losing
>loses rematch clause
>gets put back in title picture by authority despite them wanting him out of the picture so badly
>literally no reason for him to have another title shot at all
>lel mania
>>
>>1031220
>If Trips retains at WM, he'll have the crowd behind him...

And then what?

>>1029388
>We wouldn't be having this problem if it had been Roman Reigns vs League of Losers in a handicap match or something.

lel implying that every single member of the LoN wouldn't get cheered over bbygrrrl
>>
>>1024925
What part of "Roman is the new top face" don't you get? Roman is about to be booked like Cena, Hogan, Austin for the next 5-8 years! May as well get use to it.
>>
>>1024937
why do you autists think ambrose is money? is it fashion to like these jobber looking wrstlers now?

his character is stupid, trying so HARD to be this "badass lunatic" wooo lunatic fringe woah watch out br0. he acts like a retarded power ranger, looks stupid, acts stupid, meh just another fag the IWC is buttsucking because he's the only thing next to roman

just because roman is a fag as well doesn't mean you should just swallow up the guy next to him, this proves that manlet was only over as a reaction to roman being shoved down our throats
>>
>>1031236
> record low ratings
> ticket sales dying
>>
>>1031237
Ambrose is taller than Reigns, dumbass.

> jobber-looking

>>BACK to your Smarkbustuhs circlejerk
>>
>>1024933
>>vince really wants to make the whole romun rains thing werk
Which is why he positioned Triple H as the top babyface and allowed him to bury Roman completely.

>b-but why isn't Roman Reigns over dammit! what are we doing wrong?!
At this point it simply has to be intentional. I refuse to believe they can be this retarded.
>>
If todays smarks were alive theyd have said the rock's push should be derailed in favor of dean malenko cause people were unironically chanting "die rocky die" but most of the idiots who irrationally hate roman probably werent even alive by that time.
>>
>>1031417
Except The Rock was charismatic and talented enough to turn those chants into cheers. It helped that he also had enough self-preservation to convince his boss to turn him heel.

Malenko was great but he was no talker. Wrestling is 50% promos. Possibly 80% in WWE.
>>
>>1031417
You're right for that period of time; however the honest ones would've admitted they were wrong when he went heel. This is why do many of us want reigns to go heel.

In a way were like Vince :/ we wanna see reigns mimic the rock too, just his whole career without fast forwarding to the rampant success
>>
>>1031237
SOOOO, he is Stone Cold?
>>
>>1024925

There wasn't a single reason for the other two to go over either.
>>
>>1031463
>In a way were like Vince :/ we wanna see reigns mimic the rock too

They tried to do that, but smarks got pissy about his childish promos. Which sadly was his most charismatic moments.
>>
>>1026809

>Can't argue his point
>hurr you're just stupid and wrong I win!!!

Nice one bud.
>>
Test
>>
>>1032155
this is a Test, Test this is a Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJZp6awlL58
>>
>>1031974
Gotta disagree

What most people dont remember is that rocky himself said suffarin succotash, a line that reigns got a shit ton of heat for. He didnt get heat for copying rock, but rather because it just sounded so retarded and unnatural coming from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4Gc0v_pU0

Check it out, its around 3:15

I think youre missing the forest for the trees; its not that we want him to be a carbon clone of anyone. Its that we want him to pull the same career move rocky did, which entails letting him be himself on the mic and express his frustrations. That simple.

Let reigns be himself, let him be authentic. He'll rise or fall on his own, but no matter what I think alot of people will respect that vince is finally letting go of the reigns (no pun intended) a bit and not treating us like were children.
>>
Janny keeps deleting threads because he doesn't want to do his job. There was literally nothing wrong with the last thread.
>>
>>1032507

Agreed
>>
>>1024925
>muh dean will go over at fastlane
>h-he lost the ic title to beat haitch at mania
>he will be the face of wwe
>he's a crazy lunatic just like me guyz xD
DEANETTY FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>1031417

Uh no, stupid.

WWF tried to sell Rock as they are selling Reigns right now. Both resulted in boos for Rock and Reigns. As a counter measure WWF decided to swim with the current and turn Rock heel. However with Reigns they will push him as a face no matter what happens.

See the difference?
>>
Test
>>
>>1031417
Dean Malenko wasn't even in the WWF back then, you stupid teenager.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.