[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At 2:13 you can hear a kid clearly yell "Roman you suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

At 2:13 you can hear a kid clearly yell "Roman you suck!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lDeqh261nQ

Even Roman's fan base is turning on him they seriously need to turn him heel.
>>
> implying he ever had a fanbase
>>
>>1016208
B-but muh casuals that tune in every Monday for three hours of wrestling and buy the merch and ppvs and...

Yeah.
>>
>every kid is a Roman fan
>>
>>1016282
Isn't that what the anti-smark cucks have been saying?

Reigns appeals to the kids?
>>
>>1016132
My theory: you hate wrestling and are trolling hard because of all the threads
>>
>>1016117
Today's kids no longer give a shit about powerhouses. Its all about the floppy shit nigga!
>>
>>1016586
Stop false-flagging this hard.

> Reigns
> powerhouse
>>
>>1016643
he's supposed to be.
>>
>>1016117
Roman appeals to female audience.

To bad they're a minority
>>
File: AdamColeBAYBAY.gif (1MB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
AdamColeBAYBAY.gif
1MB, 320x182px
>>1016649
He's also supposed to be a main event face and the next ace of the company, so there's 3 things he's failed at like he did football.
>>
>Roman booed on Raw worse than ever
>based Haitch over as fuck
>Roman will still go over at Mania
Seriously, wtf WWE
>>
>>1016658
AS much as it sickens me to say this Reigns going over at WrestleMania is the less-terrible option.

If he's not heel by SummerSlam though, then they've really fucked up.
>>
>>1016662
If they really wanted to, they could change the card. For example, kayfabe injure Roman (with a truck or something so that he looks Really Really Strong) and have a smarmy Steph say that the winner of Dean/Brock can go on to fight Trips in the Main Event. This is logical and means that Mania could end with one of the two most popular guys in the company going over the Authority.

Don't get me wrong. They won't do this, but they certainly could.
>>
>>1016673
Run him over with a truck, say he died. But life goes on. Chants on RAW the next day: THANK YOU [for dying] ROMAN. Roman Reigns is no more.

Then re-debut him on NXT with a new name, new appearance and an actual gimmick and you bring him to RAW, when he's READY. And I mean READY.
>>
>>1016673
Ambrose's moment should be saved for next year, where he wins the Royal Rumble and goes on to the main event of WrestleMania.
>>
>>1016675
Reigns could spend years in the NJPW Dojos and he'll still never be READY.

He's not The Man.
>>
>>1016681
>NJPW dojos
>>
>>1016690
> B the Cuck
>>
>>1016675
You don't even need to go that far. Have him sell a broken arm or something. In fact, I think if Roman came out with his arm in a sling and cheered on Dean with the rest of the Universe, it would actually help Roman. He'd get sympathy. He could cut a (short) promo saying that he wouldn't miss Dean winning the title for the world.

>>1016680
Maybe that would be best for Dean, and I'm really just throwing it out as a thing they could do. There are other options and with six weeks it's possible to change a lot.

But it has to be said that WWE is spiraling towards their Biggest Wrestlemania Ever ending in a chorus of boos. Is that what Vince wants to show to his business partners - the "face of the company" getting jeered off the stage? Not what's best for business, I think. At the moment they're looking at either throwing EVERYTHING at trying to get Roman over, accepting a "Thanks Haitch" cheer, or changing up the card.
>>
>>1016700
>But it has to be said that WWE is spiraling towards their Biggest Wrestlemania Ever ending in a chorus of boos. Is that what Vince wants to show to his business partners - the "face of the company" getting jeered off the stage? Not what's best for business, I think.

Vince hasn't given a shit about what's "best for business" since the final Nitro.
>>
>>1016700
>>>1016675(You)
>You don't even need to go that far. Have him sell a broken arm or something. In fact, I think if Roman came out with his arm in a sling and cheered on Dean with the rest of the Universe, it would actually help Roman. He'd get sympathy. He could cut a (short) promo saying that he wouldn't miss Dean winning the title for the world.
Wouldn't accomplish anything.

At this point I think he's ruined. If they're really going to stick with him and not retire him he NEEDS a heel turn and ride all the boos for a while. I think it would be damn good for him and it might even improve his promo skills. Have him take lessons from someone like Shawn or even Cena on how to handle a crowd.
>>
> there are people who think babyface Reigns is salvageable

Are you fucking kidding me? His career is fucking done unless he turns heel and succeeds in the role.

Even said, he's simply not good enough to be who they want him to.

At best, he's another Orton: a guy who WWE wanted to be THE MAN but didn't have what it takes.

The rate he's currently going, he'll be lucky to be in that spot and not on the level that Sheamus has been on for the past few years.
>>
>biggest heel in the company
>attacking biggest face in the company
>the face gets booed
>the heel gets cheered
>in fucking detroit, not a smark city like chicago, philly or boston
>wwe still won't pull the plug
someone explain

is this just vince wanting to prove he's right
>>
File: doves.jpg (49KB, 417x525px) Image search: [Google]
doves.jpg
49KB, 417x525px
>>1016711
Orton is 100x better than Reigns

Orton at least has some personality, doesn't botch his promos as much and is a good source of memes
>>
>>1016653
Too bad they love dean more
>>
>>1016711
>Orton couldn't handle it

No, Haitch killed his momentum
>>
File: thepassingofthejimmiestoroman.webm (3MB, 956x598px) Image search: [Google]
thepassingofthejimmiestoroman.webm
3MB, 956x598px
just some smarks little brother.
>>
Reign's dad got better reactions as a heel with his uncle. Guess who they are?
>>
>>1019983
HHH was just mercy killing before it flamed out by itself.

Orton is the undisputed champ when it comes to killing his own hype.
>>
My son and daughter's favourites are Cena, Lesnar, Ambrose, Wyatt and Becky. They both like Reigns, but no more than any other babyface on the roster.

Smarks are certainly biased in favour of ROH nerds, but they can still spot the difference between a shit FCW guy and a good FCW guy. If Roman can't get other with WWE's core audience, the way Cena did at first, he will have no chance with casuals.
>>
>>1021607

Also I think kids view Triple H and Stephanie. not as ruthless heels, but as a kind of stern mother and father making them eat their vegetables when they just want chocolate. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if kids cheered Triple H over Roman, because after all, no matter annoying your parents can be, you still don't want some Samoan dick beating them up.
>>
>>1021607
He needs to be a cool heel first, every money making face has been at some point. And the silent guy in The Shield doesn't count
>>
>>1021607
My friend has two kids, 8 and 4 their favorites are AJ Styles, Ambrose, and Sami Zayn.

I asked them why, and it was instagram and matches they saw on youtube. It doesn't even seem like it's about whats on TV anymore.
>>
>>1021655
>tfw the new generation will be all flippy shit smarks
>>
Turn Reigns heel. It's not that he's untalented but WWE has basically ruined his career and ruined him in the eyes of many fans, from smarks to the little jimmies. Making him heel and not being Goody Two Shoes would improve many peoples view of Roman. I just hope we get a happy ending with this shit, and we can see Roman get booed out of the building and having kids tell him he sucks to Roman getting big pops and having the crowd in his favor. Too bad they fucked him up.
>>
>>1016658
The wwe will never listen to the fans and continuously shit on them because it makes them (the fans) angry and as such keep them emotionally invested in hopes that the wwe will get the picture. protip they will not and keep milking all you nerds for their profits. You guys cant stick to anything because youre stuck in this slave to entertainment mentality. Cancel wwe network lasts but a day and some change and all is forgotten when they pull 5% fan service like announcing shane and taker at mania. You all are blind and if you truly wanted things to change you all woulve stuck to all your convictions as far as the wwe is concerned but youre all too content sucking the tip of vinces cock like every other world champion in history. Get fucked WWRetards.
>>
>>1016705
Why not his cousin who he is super close with?
>>
>>1021761
Sure.
>>
>>1019988
That's really cute.
>>
>>1016586
Powerhouses are supposed to be known for their feats of strength. Roman's moves are all a spectacle, from the most part his oppenent, to make him look as if he's strong, while being super safe, lest he gives himself another hernia because he hasn't adequately learned proper wrestling technique.
>>
File: DJ0z5zvN.jpg (24KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
DJ0z5zvN.jpg
24KB, 400x377px
>>1016653
I feel like it's the biggest it's ever been though and growing fast.
>>
>>1016658
Just like John Cena 10 years ago
>>
File: 749-5988530-=2==.gif (2MB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
749-5988530-=2==.gif
2MB, 300x277px
>>1016673
>kayfabe injure Roman (with a truck or something so that he looks Really Really Strong)
>so that he looks Really Really Strong
>looks Really Really Strong
>>
>>1016117
Have HHH crush him in the main event, then "kayfabe" injury for 6-8 months, make him grow a beard then join the Wyatt family.
>>
>>1016117
He're a thought. How would you book him heel in a way that would make him interesting. I you don't have an answer, you can see why they keep him face. I mean it's not like that would follow the Rock's early career....
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.