[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com /news/watchdog/sd-me-wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: pit_bull_17-1024x576.jpg (114KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
pit_bull_17-1024x576.jpg
114KB, 1024x576px
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/watchdog/sd-me-watchdog-shelter-20161208-story.html

When will we finally decide to euthanize every breed considered a shitbull desu?
>>
File: ss (2016-08-21 at 01.38.58).png (322KB, 484x387px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-08-21 at 01.38.58).png
322KB, 484x387px
>Even before the adoption, a note in the dog’s file said 2-year-old Lyla was “not good with small dogs.”
>adopts anyway completely ignoring what the shelter says

one of your PERFECT AND PURE AMERICAN GOLDEN RETRIEVERS would do the same if it was their personal preference
>>
>>2276601
Pits aren't the only breed prone to dog aggression.
>>
File: 7uNdlRQ.jpg (14KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
7uNdlRQ.jpg
14KB, 350x300px
>>2276601
>"What's that? This dog isn't good with small dogs? Well obviously my dog will be the exception."
So because this dumb cunt doesn't understand warnings, a whole breed of dogs should be killed? Okay anon
>>
>>2276601
if you actually read the story you would realize it should be

>euthanize idiot owners who can't listen to specific instructions about a dog and the environment they need

I swear, if I had a nickel for every time an adopter returned a dog for not getting along with a dog or cat in the home (which they usually lied about having on their application) after telling them that the dog they wanted wouldn't get along with that animal but they just refused listen, I'd be richer than trump

This just happened a couple weeks ago
>purebred husky goes up for adoption
>very friendly with people and large dogs, but would fucking wreck small dogs and cats due to prey drive
>couple comes in to adopt husky
>tell them that she can't go home with small animals because of the prey drive and that she will fuck their shit up
>they say they understand and that they have no other pets in the home
>they sign a fucking wavier confirming that I disclosed this to them
>adopt the dog
>return her a week later for killing two cats that they swore they didn't have

or this two months ago
>pit/lab up for adoption
>he's not a puppy or desirable breed so no one exactly breaking down the door for him
>has aggression with small animals but totally fine with large dogs and people
>dude comes in wanting to adopt him
>everything is fine except that he has chickens
>he swears that they're kept in a secure pen and that the dog wouldn't even be near the pen because it's on the other side of the property (he has several acres)
>tell him that the dog absolutely can not be loose with the chicken not contained in the pen and that it will require a lot of training to deal with this
>go over recommend training methods with him
>he says he understands
>again, signs a waiver saying he understands all of this
>takes dog home
>returns the dog the next day because as soon as he got home he let the dog loose INSIDE THE CHICKEN PEN to "train him"
>was surprised when the dog has chicken for dinner that night
>>
>>2276655
>oh I thought you meant he needs to be trained INSIDE the coop WITH the chickens
Human beings have a remarkable aptitude for stupidity.
>>
>>2276668
it's amazing how much people think they know when they evidently don't know anything

hence why stories like this, I really can't blame the dog or breed. competent humans could have completely prevented this
>>
>>2276607
>>2276616
>>2276655
You know it wasnt the owner of the Yorkie who brought it home right? It was her unforgivable roommate.
>>
>>2276601
When I was homeless in Detroit there are many roaming dogs and a few packs that attacked anything and everything. The leader of one was a lab/shepherd mix. I hid in abandoned building because I knew they would eat me. A small little yorkie was leashed in some niggers front yard. A few of the dogs went up to it and it submitted instantly. They were licking its testicles or whatever it had. The leader came up and grabbed it by the neck and started shaking it around. Another grabbed it by its back and and did the same thing. They ripped it in half eventually and ate a small portion and moved on.
>>
>>2276601
A much as I don't like them just look at the fucker. That's a commanding face. A dog for a great leader. It's a shame a smal portion ruins it for everyone.
>>
>>2276720
what does that change? To bring a dog home without properly consulting with everyone you live with is a moronic, to bring a dog home with known small-dog aggression when your roommate has a small dog is just an incredibly stupid move. Again, easily preventable by not being a fucking idiot. The vast majority of dog bites/attacks are.
>>
>>2276726
That's the thing with these dogs. They require owners who are experienced and actually know what the fuck they're doing. Most people think hur dur le epic Pitbull I'm so cool. Meanwhile they have an untrained wild animal that can kill just about anything it wanted. The only way to remedy this IMO is give out a license to own this type of dog. It's hardly the dogs fault they have shit owners who don't have a clue how to raise it or put it into unfavourable circumstances.
>>
>>2276733
>The vast majority of dog bites/attacks are.

>pitbulls give no warning when they are going to attack
>even mimic play postures to lure people into safety
>ALL DOG BITES ARE PREVENTABLE
PIDF in full force desu.
>>
>>2276829
>>The vast majority of dog bites/attacks are.
>>ALL DOG BITES ARE PREVENTABLE
is English really that hard?

let me guess, you use dogsbite as a source huh?

and I'm starting to think you didn't even read the article, since it's pretty damn clear that this whole thing could have been easily avoided by, as I said, the person not being a moron and putting the dog in a situation that they already knew would not be good for them. The warning was there, she just didn't listen
>>
File: 1373063247962.gif (569KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1373063247962.gif
569KB, 250x230px
>another "Pitbulls are bad" meme thread

When will you guys stop
>>
>>2276829
Not the anon you replied too, but the post you quoted clearly lays the blame on the roommate. While IMHO this statement is completely true, I don't understand how you can imply it is in some way advocating the dog.
Please explain?
>>
>>2276897
>those fucking teeth
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.