[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /an/, it's me again. The guy with the friend who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: help me an.jpg (570KB, 2378x1903px) Image search: [Google]
help me an.jpg
570KB, 2378x1903px
Hello /an/, it's me again. The guy with the friend who's conspiring to fuck a bird. Some new developments were made today, we were able to talk for a little while when I got off work.

Michael: How are you?

Me: I'm fine, just got off work so I'm waiting for the bus. And you? I have about half an hour to kill.

Me: What are you up to?

Michael: I'm on a forum

I then asked him if it was the forum we have in common, not revealing that to 4chan.

Michael: No, a zoo forum. To learn and educate.

Me: Learn what, exactly? What do the majority of zoosexuals condone? I'm curious as to what exactly they stand for.

Michael: To learn more information on the arguments for and against zoosexuality. Admittedly also to learn more about safe mating. They condone safe, ethical relationships where there is mutual love and respect and the will and welfare of the animal is highest priority.

So now he's even more openly admitting to wanting to fuck animals, What, is he saying he'll be gentle?

Good news though, I have his full name and the name of his workplace. If the shit hits the fan, I can ruin his life.

And when the last thread 404'd people were mentioning how macaws can get really horny around their humans due to imprinting, I'm not denying that. Humans should refrain from doing shit like that, be a good person and control yourself zoofag. The animal might not know better, but you do.
>>
>>2071307

the only reason bestiality is illegal is because animals can't concent. if an animal is consenting then there's no moral issue.
>>
>>2071310
But the thing is Anon, animals can't consent to humans. Not until they can speak English anyway. Zoofags will use "body language" as an excuse, but I'm afraid that's not good enough.

I'm also interested in the forum he was talking about, and why it hasn't been seized by the authorities. Bestiality is illegal in most civilized western countries, the US and the UK for sure. He lives in Manchester.
>>
>>2071311

Not good enough for the law yes, I agree. But in some cases they will be correct. As you said they can't speak English - so your argument that they are not consenting is only as valid as the zoofags.
>>
>>2071315
But there's no way to prove they're consenting, because they can't speak human languages. Michael would be destroyed in court, the only reason why he even wants a macaw is so he can have sex with it.
>>
> this thread again
>>
>>2071320
oh sorry didn't realise you were retarded!

peace
>>
>>2071323
I'm retarded? You can't even back up your opinion without resorting to insults, kek
>>
>>2071311
>body language isn't good enough

So you're saying sex with deaf/mute humans is also rape, despite the fact that their body language is telling you yes, all because they can't communicate verbally in any human language?

>ib4 zoofucker

I am not for or against bestiality, if you want to fuck your goat, go ahead, just don't try to fuck my goat.

I simply really hate idiots like you who anthropomorphize animals into mentally retarded human children in fursuits.

You're worse than the fucking furries, at least they take the time to understand the psychology and mating habits of their pets.
>>
>>2071348
Humans have no place in having sex with animals. Only animals have that right. It's really as simple as that.

Degenerate/10
>>
File: 1344592837.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1344592837.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>2071366
>>
I don't care if people I don't know get off on their animals, if a guy pulls his dick out and his dog happily licks it, no one is being hurt and it's none of my business. But anything that could injure the animal or requires force is abuse and should be punished.

A dog or any other pet isn't like a small child, they will not be traumatized for life because they licked your genitals or you let them hump you while you were naked.

I mean I find it pretty disgusting and weird to want to do anything sexual with an animal, but I find lots of fetishes nasty. If the animal willingly pursues it and no force is being used I don't see anything morally wrong with it.

If that guy wants to literally fuck the bird though, as in stick his dick into it, make sure he never gets a bird. I don't think it'd even be possible... The parrot would definitely rip him to shreds in the process.
>>
>>2071307
>I have his full name and the name of his workplace

why didnt' you report him??
http://www.rspca.org.uk/utilities/contactus/reportcruelty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJrL03sgimU
>>
>>2071311
>why it hasn't been seized by the authorities
It's illegal to have sex with them, but it's not illegal to talk about it online. Unless pictures of animals being abused are being shared on those forums, there is no proof any animals are being hurt.
>>
>>2071380
If he hasn't hurt an animal yet, there is no case.
>>
>>2071380
I didn't report him because he hasn't acquired the bird yet. I know for a fact that he will though, he said he's committed. I'm keeping my cool until I have confirmation the bird is in his possession.
>>
>>2071348
>implying deaf and mute people don't have languages of their own to communicate with other humans
>what is sign language

you really are retarded
>>
>>2071416
this

Why do people just come up with the lamest excuses to justify raping animals? If you're going to be degenerate trash, at least put some effort into it.
>>
File: 1454642351047.gif (2MB, 339x292px) Image search: [Google]
1454642351047.gif
2MB, 339x292px
Okay question : if animals could very clearly consent, what would be wrong in fucking an animal?
>>
>>2071428
legal personhood.
only a person can legally give consent. An adult person of sound mind at that.

if animals clear all those hurdles there's nothing wrong with it.

they won't though.
>>
File: 1454086061631.gif (2MB, 390x259px) Image search: [Google]
1454086061631.gif
2MB, 390x259px
>>2071435
Maybe its wrong because you or the animal can get hurt. But that can happen with humans too so idk. Brb going to fuck my dolphin
>>
>>2071441
yep, laws are generally designed to protect people. And to a lesser extent other animals.

Most people are probably more worried about the sadistic and antisocial aspects of it than the actual harm it might cause and that's fine too.
>>
>>2071435
>an adult
Depends where. AoC is 15 here. Provided teens over 15 live with their legal guardian(s), they can fuck whoever they want.
>>
Disregarding the general problems surrounding zoophilia, doing that to a bird will kill it for sure. This is animal cruelty no matter how I look at it.
>>
>They condone safe, ethical relationships where there is mutual love and respect and the will and welfare of the animal is highest priority.

Then obviously he isn't planning to jam his dick inside the bird's cloaca.
Most he'd be able to do it lewdly rub it, which is weird but not animal abuse since parrots like to imprint on people as mates.
>>
>>2071509
This
>>
>>2071348
>mentally retarded children in fursuits
Kek'd
>>
I don't see the issue. He seems super dedicated to the wellbeing of the animal and doesn't want to hurt it at all. Just wanting to fuck something isn't enough to ruin somebody's life.
>>
>implying its hard to fuck a parrot
just rub its fucking cloaca until it culminates (spreads out wings in sexual bliss).
>>
>>2071628
People masturbate horses and bulls all the time.
>>
File: image.png (634KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
634KB, 750x1334px
Just a couple days ago a cow here had to be put down because some faggot injured her to satisfy his sexual needs.

People like this sicken me.

This happens like two or tree times every year.
>>
>>2071635
H-how? You stick your entire arm in their ass to inseminate them, how could a human fucking it cause injury?
>>
File: 1441452721650.gif (2MB, 270x175px) Image search: [Google]
1441452721650.gif
2MB, 270x175px
>>
>>2071348
Body language saying yes isn't consent to sex please remove yourself from the gene pool post haste.
>>
>>2071687
>an animal trying to jam it's dick in you all by itself isn't consent
>>
>>2071696
not according to the law it isn't

and you're ignoring all the physical issues that can come along with it. zoophiles are selfish cunts. no wonder so many dump their animals in CL when they stop cooperating
>>
>>2071416
>implying sign language isn't body language.

You. Are. Literally. Using. Your. Body. To. Communicate.
>>
>>2071715
Yeah, im not arguing it is legal everywhere, or there aren't asshole zoophiles.

I'm not a zoophile, I'm just a zoology major and can tell you fucking an animal, while gross to me, isn't inherently wrong if it is obviously willing enough.
Animals don't get all the weird psychological problems later wondering if it was rape or whatever, can obviously consent (not to human levels, but animal level of consent still exists). Animals rape the shit out of each other at almost any opportunity. You letting some dog stick it's dick in your ass isn't going to traumatize it.
>>
All zoophilia is in the end is the ultimate morality rule of "your rights end where my feelings begin"
There are many double standards within this rule no body fucking cares about.
>>
This thread is degenerate as fuck and this zoology guy needs to have his status stripped from him for even considering this shit as acceptable
>>
>>2071756
>Animals don't get all the weird psychological problems later wondering if it was rape or whatever
This. People treat animals as if they're children and avoid of sexuality, they're not. Sex with animals is gross, but so is poop and piss sex imo, that doesn't mean people who participate in it should be prosecuted (strictly speaking about sexual activity that involves no use of force) Any form of animal abuse should be punished, but I don't consider some degenerate zoophile sucking his horny dog's dick to be animal abuse.
>>
>>2071801
this is the kind of people that when he gets offended, doesn't provide any argument and just repeats what he thinks the society would say
>>
>>2071947
>doesn't provide any argument and just repeats what he thinks the society would say
what society says is an actual argument.

logic doesn't mean shit when your neighbors haul you out of your house, sell off everything you own and toss you in prison.

sorry.
>>
>>2071307
Just don't fuck the bird anon. We know you're talking about yourself.
>>
You should all be doing hard labor in a concentration camp. Someone needs to beat the degeneracy out of you.
>>
File: Fuck you Michael.png (222KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you Michael.png
222KB, 1366x768px
I convinced him to send me a screenshot of a zoofag forum he's been using, I didn't want to access it myself because I don't want to be put on a watch list.

Michael, what are you doing.
>>
>>2071981
>logic doesn't mean shit

Not even surprised
>>
>>2071311
I agree that body language itself is somewhat vague. But what if the animal iniates something? Let's say your fapping and your dog comes up and licks you (no peanutbutter or tricks like that). I don't see anything wrong with that. Same with a male dog mounting somebody, etc.
>>
>>2071307
Am I the only person left on earth who doesn't want to fuck an animal? That shit is fucking sick.
>>
File: 1455769307655.jpg (12KB, 237x170px) Image search: [Google]
1455769307655.jpg
12KB, 237x170px
>>2072027
>emotional support
>ethical perspectives
>moral perspectives
>>
>>2072027

I created an account and read some threads. I am now more informee aviut zoophiles. At least the ones that frequent that forum.

Zoophilia isnt even wrong in the end. If you think it is, then please do a proper research
>>
>>2072150
About*

I think it is important that we inform ourselves and not just say "holly shit this is dumb" just because society/media makes it look like that. Just like "donald trump is stupid xD" memers. Always consider doing research.
>>
>>2071348
Are you seriously defending zoophiles?

I hate to say this but /pol/ was right.
>>
>>2071348
>despite the fact that their body language is telling you yes
animals aren't conscious, they're unable to consent.
>I simply really hate idiots like you who anthropomorphize animals
you hate yourself, you anthropomorphize animals into sexual objects.

kill yourself, no one will miss you.
>>
>>2071307
>Not wanting that tight young bird hole
>>
>>2072170
Glad to see you back bugguy!
>>
>>2072170
>animals aren't conscious, they're unable to consent.

Even when he is mounting you.

Fucking bugguy. If this was a plants only board I wonder how happy he would be
>>
File: worlds eternal bane.jpg (150KB, 588x506px) Image search: [Google]
worlds eternal bane.jpg
150KB, 588x506px
>>2072220
Alright Schlomo, you can stop now.
>>
>>2072243
plants can wrap vines around you, does that mean it wants to fuck

it's an urge that does not indicate consciousness any more than a coma patient shitting does
>>
>>2071687
Go back to tumblr and complain about it there.
>>
>>2072027
Fucking kek this is you anon
>>
>>2072270
Holly shit Worst analogy ever
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.