[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, found a lost pupper hanging around outside and I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (997KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
997KB, 2448x3264px
Hey guys, found a lost pupper hanging around outside and I was wondering if he's some kind of special breed like a mix of something or maybe he's just a mutt, I don't know. He's well trained and isn't starving so we'll be trying to find his owners. Unfortunately he doesn't have any tags what so ever and the only people around this part of town are niggers and white trash. What's the normal protocol on this situation? Is there any way I could make a makeshift leash (that won't strangle a dog if he runs off)? I have only ever gotten to take care of cats since we don't really have much room for any kind of decent sized dog. What do you guys suggest?

Pic related it's the pupper.
>>
Mum says he definitely has cocker spaniel genes, but the rest of his body is colored like a blue tick.
>>
>>2070336
You can get a leash for less than five USD that a pup like that could never break. Tack on another five for a collar and you can safely transport the pup while you search for the owner. Keep in mind that people are fucking liars though and if the person(s) don't seem like they will care for the pup you should just keep it. Dogs like that make good outside dogs if you fence them in and are pretty low-maintenance. Either way, best of luck.
>>
>>2070370
Thanks, I appreciate the information. This dog is too sweet to be left so to someone who might hurt it. I figured if they were his owners they'd have some proof of ownership, whether it be a leash, tags, papers, ect.
>>
>>2070376
>I figured if they were his owners they'd have some proof of ownership, whether it be a leash, tags, papers, ect.
I doubt it. Mutts don't typically have papers, and anyone who has or had a dog can easily have tags or a leash lying around. It's very difficult to prove ownership of a dog or cat when they're so common and most of them aren't chipped.
>>
>>2070336
Hello pupper, you look cuddly. KEEP IT, FUCK YOUR NEIGHBORS
>>
>>2070380
You have no idea how much I want to keep him, he behaves so well. He's a good boy, just sitting next to me and snoozing on some sheets I bundled up for him. Alas, I don't have the room for a pupper and this little guy needs a nice yard to explore.

>>2070377
I suppose that's true enough, but I'd at least like to ask for something like that, rather than give it away to the first person who seems like they're okay.
>>
>>2070386
Ask around "ay anyone lose a dog" and have them describe him to you, it's better to be suspicious to his true owner and look like an asshole than give him to some dude looking for a dog
>>
>>2070386
>get new house
>have yard with fence
>keep pupper
>?????
>PROFIT
>>
Location of this pupper? I got a small farm and a 4 month pupper who would love a friend.
>>
>>2070408
Arkansas, in the south delta. If we don't find his owner, we'll need to find him a good home.

>>2070393
If only it was that easy.

>>2070389
You make a really good point. I'll make sure we'll do this.
>>
Have you scanned for a microchip? Check on fb, Craigslist, gumtree, etc to see if anyone has posted about losing him
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
More pictures of the pup. I had to clean the house a bit and he only whined a little when I was away. Surprised me. I just don't want him fighting with my floofs.
>>
>>2070427
widdle baaaaaaby
>>
>>2070427
I want this pup so bad.
>>
>>2070427
He's too cute. I love that his head colour doesn't match his body at all
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>2070426
I checked him out before I gave him a bath, he was pretty damn smelly. Didn't have one, not surprising either, I live in a pretty poor town, people hardly waste money on getting their animals shots let alone chips.

He reacted really well to the water too and didn't freak out. Such a good pup.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (1KB, 201x169px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
1KB, 201x169px
>>2070434
>tfw this pup is thousands of miles away
Kill me now.
>>
>>2070431
>>2070429
>>2070428

Yeah, he's got really interesting features, really bold stuff. He just looks like such a premium pupper. His pads are still smooth and his nose is
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>2070436
Yup he's a good boy. He's actually playing nice with the fluffs now.
>>
Well, mom got him a leash and a collar, now we just wait for pop to come home. Anyone have tips for walking a dog? I'm afraid of hurting him.
>>
File: image.jpg (974KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
974KB, 3264x2448px
>>2070336
If you have to keep him for long, get him vaccinated. I just lost a start mutt from parvovrius.
>>
>>2070448
>Anyone have tips for walking a dog?
Have you never walked a dog before bro? Just put the collar on tight enough to where he can't slip out but not so tight that it is flat against his skin (you should be able to fit a pencil between his skin and the collar), snap the leash on, and head outside. He'll probably tug at it at first but it's fine, just don't let go of the leash or let him do obviously stupid shit like walk on broken glass or something.
>>
>>2070424
>Arkansas

That's to bad, I'm in Indiana and couldn't swing the drive. He is so pretty looking, I wish I could.
>>
File: 800px-Klassischer-Flegel.jpg (129KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Klassischer-Flegel.jpg
129KB, 800x1067px
>>2070448

Don't jerk the leash violently or swing the dog in the air like a flail.
>>
>>2070455
I'm very sorry for your loss. If I keep him more than a week, I'll probably get him vaccinated.

>>2070461
Good thing you stopped me, I was just about to do the latter. But, nah, I'd have a fit if I saw someone doing that.

>>2070456
No, I've never walked a pup before. Any dogs I've been around have always had enough room to roam and explore without getting hurt and didn't need any supervision. But, thanks, I was worried about him tugging on it and hurting himself, but we went for a walk and it wasn't too bad.

He's definitely house trained.
>>
>>2070479
>tugging on it and hurting himself
The only reason a dog will ever tug a leash so hard that it hurts him is if he is scared for his life and trying to run away, they won't just casually choke themselves or snap their own necks. Hope he enjoyed the walk.
>>
>>2070342
I don't see any spaniel. He looks like a blue tick coonhound
>>
>>2070480

He seemed to have, I think he was pretty happy about it.

>>2070500
Yeah, that's what mom said. I think she got spaniel from his brow markings.

>>2070458
Sorry to hear that, but rest easy knowing he'll find a good home down here if his owner doesn't pick him up.
>>
I hope pupster finds a good home.
>>
>>2070336
KEEP IT KEEP IT KEEP IT
>>
>>2070480

>they won't casually choke themselves

Lol have you never been excited dogs?
>>
>>2072604
I have never been excited dogs.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.