[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This cat had its eyes scooped out as the result of a selective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (4MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1536x2048px
This cat had its eyes scooped out as the result of a selective surgery at the owners request.

Because it wouldn't be "docile".

What do you guys think? Should cosmetic surgery like this be banned?

This happened in a 2nd/3rd world country that shall remain nameless.
>>
File: 1455343468701.jpg (12KB, 426x314px) Image search: [Google]
1455343468701.jpg
12KB, 426x314px
If that really is true then that's pretty cruel.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 416x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 416x550px
>>2070027
>>
>>2070082
Um.. Is that a slice of ham resting on the dog's face?
>>
>>2070179
Yep.
>>
Well, if it's true then of course it would be cruel, but I'm not going to get mad because an anonymous person said that an unnamed person in an unnamed country supposedly spent extra money on a double enucleation instead of a) putting the cat to sleep, or b) having it defanged and declawed, which would also be cruel but would at least make some kind of sense if the issue was the cat's lack of docility. That picture really proves nothing.
>>
>>2070027
Your cat is ugly, OP.
>>
oh long johnson
>>
>>2070068
>implying cats shed tears
>implying cats have souls
>>
>>2070204
Judging by the way it's groomed the cat's owner is probably some rich asshole (or their kid) who has no respect for pets as anything other than toys.
>>
>eyes "scooped" out
>cosmetic

If thats true op that shit should fall under animal abuse and whoever removed its eyes should lose their license
>>
>>2070027
It's China, right? China can't into compassion.
>>
>>2070027
Proof plx.
>>
>>2070027
Human extinction soon please.
>>
File: Such Cry.jpg (43KB, 416x550px) Image search: [Google]
Such Cry.jpg
43KB, 416x550px
>>2070082
>>
>>2070350
>>2070353
>>2070357

OP here.

I know the person that took the picture, its a south american country(Brazil) and yes the regular customers are usually quite well off. Some even come in once a week and its not exactly cheap.

She only knows that the car used to have eyes since they came in once a week and this week it didnt. I was told some of the stuff can be done under the table for extra money.

Its a vet/grooming place.
>>
I refuse to believe a vet would do that to tame a cat.
>>
>>2070344
Damn you rich people.
>>
>>2070484
>2nd/3rd world country
>>
Yeah, scoop out the eyes of the owner
>>
>>2070366
Please start with yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.