[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Driver the Scalded Cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: Driver_Scalded_Cat.jpg (41KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Driver_Scalded_Cat.jpg
41KB, 750x422px
Remember the cat that had boiling water poured on him? Here he is.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/02/08/cat-scalded-in-online-video-is-recovering-at-chicago-animal-shelter/
>>
Fuck the bastard who did this.
>>
Keep cats inside.
>>
>>2067406
Did you even read?
The cat was inside and a nigger poured scalding water on him.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 436x425px
>>2066006
That's awful that happened.

What's more awful is when cats kill other innocent animals while roaming outside.
>>
>>2067407
Did you even see the video?
The cat was outside on the patio and the water was poured out the window.
>>
>>2067418
:^>
nignog still did it.
On his property.
On his patio where no other threats posed.

Being outside still has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>2067421
Race has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>2067408
ohboyherewego.jpg
>>
>>2067425
You'll live, and so will mother earth.
>>
>>2067423
Don't worry.
I only call niggers, niggers
and black people, black people
There's a difference between them

>>2067425
hit and a miss.
>>
>>2067429
It doesn't matter what you call anyone, race has nothing to do with this story.
>>
>>2067431
When a person gets upset, they usually resort to name calling. When I looked at the video and saw a prison photo of a black man, of course I'd say that.
If he was a white dude, I'd call him a cracker or a whitey out of anger.
Fuck off.
>>
>>2067425
Humans have caused way more extinctions so do the species that are left a favor and kill yourself
>>
So glad that nignog got arrested. I was hoping he would have when I first saw the video on here. He was shitting bricks when /b/ got on his Facebook.
>>
>>2067425
>And if you do, do you think it's ok for cats to be outside still?
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>2067463
iirc, he didn't just get arrested, he got prison raped over it
>>
poor kitty
>>
>>2067436
You are stupid as fuck.
Humans are the ones who have spread domestic cats around which do a shit ton of damage to the ecosystem.

And you think that humans have no obligation to help prevent this issue get even worse?

Kill yourself you fucking 16 year old undereducated edgy faggot.
>>
>>2067500
This is the ugly truth.

Outdoor cats is a human created problem. Oh well at least they don't breed uncontrollably (most of the time), even if they have infinite food supply.
>>
>>2067508
>at least they don't breed uncontrollably (most of the time), even if they have infinite food supply.
but they do, it's why they're such a horrible pest species.
>>
>>2067510
B-but muh kitty din do nuffin
>>
>>2067425
I can't wait until your shitposting is banned here too

>>2067464
>edgy
coming from the faggot that doesn't contribute anything of value aside from edgefag shitposting?
>>
All the people in this thread arguing about indoor VS outdoor cats are retarded.

A man deliberately lured an animal onto his property, where he then mutilated the poor creature, while filming the whole damn thing. Then had the audacity to post it on fucking facebook of all places.

This person is clearly a sadistic psychopath, and it would only have been a matter of time before he moved on to children and people. I, for one, am relieved that the sick son of a bitch is behind bars.
>>
>>2067725
> children are not people
>>
File: eugh.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
eugh.gif
2MB, 300x300px
why is it always black people who abuse animals
>>
>>2068107
>why is it always black people who abuse animals
Lol. There's entire industries built around treating animals like shit. But clearly it's the blacks committing all of the world's terrors.
>>
>>2068107
Race has nothing to do with it
>>
>>2068113
stereotypes don't just come out of nowhere, you know
>>
I'm even all for exterminating outdoor cats, but throwing boiling water on an animal is never, ever acceptable unless you're either like cooking clams or a tiger suddenly appears in your kitchen and tries to eat you while you're making pasta.
>>
>>2067805
Of course children aren't people, their brains haven't developed enough. They don't have self awareness, only nociception.
>>
>>2066006
Fuck outdoor cats, I pelt them with plastic bbs with my automatic tokyo marui. My barn smells like cat piss, soon if they keep coming in I am gonna start poisoning them.
>>
>>2068133
Why don't you try cleaning the place up so it isn't filled with vermin infested garbage, then the cats won't have a reason to keep coming around.
>>
>>2068138
The barn is organized, and clean as far as barn goes. They still get in there and piss everywhere. Especially in cold weather. Retard owners dont have a cat door in the neighborhood, so the fucking cats meow at night to be let in.
>>
>>2068113
>allow me not to answer your question at all and play the ironic guy to defend muh niggers
>>
File: 1455649719029.jpg (32KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1455649719029.jpg
32KB, 720x576px
Just a reminder
>>
>>2068138
Cats are vermin
>>
File: 1444723214036.jpg (133KB, 600x940px) Image search: [Google]
1444723214036.jpg
133KB, 600x940px
>>2067423
>>2067431
>>2068113
>>2068116
Hello, reddit.
>>
File: 1447581537975.png (383KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447581537975.png
383KB, 600x600px
>>2068343
>>
no one cares.

instead of whining about vermin go do something about the hundres of critically endangered animal species.
>>
>>2066006
loooooool
>>
>>2067463
No he didn't.

>>2067484
And no, he didn't. But keep believing it if it helps you sleep a night
>>
>>2067725
Get your facts right, he didn't lure it. It was fucking there when he was in the other fucking room getting the water in the video.
>>
>>2068343
Eat shit you pathetic little boy.
>>
>>2069850
Just had some boiling water on hand, huh?
>>
>>2068118
but he's right, there are numerous websites populated by whites that host videos of people torturing and killing animals, but you get a few gifs of blacks kicking cats and this story and then all of a sudden blacks everywhere are torturing animals.
>>
>>2071840
Lies. Link or bullshit
>>
File: 1453619457663.jpg (51KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
1453619457663.jpg
51KB, 520x853px
i saw the video awhile ago and im so SO glad to hear that this cat is in safe arms now
>>
File: stepdog[1].gif (72KB, 324x310px) Image search: [Google]
stepdog[1].gif
72KB, 324x310px
>>2071959
the animal abuse subreddits are no longer there but it is mentioned here

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/the-subreddits-that-somehow-arent-banned--xk9DTXR74l

and there are animal abuse sites on the deep web

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj8fQJZxClw

http://cruel2ijkqggizy5.onion/

but let me guess, this doesn't matter because whites are individuals, right?
>>
>>2071988
how can you tell that they're white

they could just have light skin
>>
>>2071988
oh crush video fetishists are basically just another form of degenerate. You see their is a difference in that perverts and other sick fucks are already scum and thus already ostracized.

However when it comes to the racial aspect we have to examine the innate cruelty and lack of morals present in the black and to extent Hispanic communities. It is both tolerated or even encouraged in such ways as being tough, gangster, machismo or just entertaining. This is why when Micheal Vic got caught giving pitbulls flying lessons on coat hanger nooses he was incensed that his culture was being attacked as it was considered tradition.

In what can be deemed white or better described as western culture we typically frown on what is considered abuse for entertainment and do not tolerate it just because they think it makes them tough or its fun in their culture.
>>
File: iu[1].png&f=1.png (328KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].png&f=1.png
328KB, 384x512px
>>2066006
Anyone have a cat that has sprained or broken a leg?

>playing with cat
>toss a few feet
>usually turns around and attacks me
>this time she "rolled her ankle" and I heard a snap
>limped for next few minutes
>but now walking/running/jumping fine
Was the snap a nail snag on the carpet? Should I wait a day and see if the pain returns before I take to a vet? Ive never had an injured cat, so I'm not sure how high the pain tolerance actually is. I read that a lot of the time small fractures heal on their own without a cast/splint

i feel like a mom freaking out that her baby has a runny nose
>>
>>2072210
oops, thought this was Cat General, reposting
>>
>>2071988
>>2072179
Stepdog is made by a chink.
They probably ate the dogs after the shoot.
>>
>>2071988
oh fuck off with that crushing shit, that's not even fucking human. Sick fucks, there's nothing redeeming about that shit whatsoever. Piss off
>>
>>2068313
>>allow me not to answer your question
OK, allow me pedantically answer what was probably a rhetorical question with a real answer.

>why is it always black people who abuse animals
It isn't. Animals are often abused by people who are not black. The reason why you perceive things this way is probably your own bias(es).

>>2072194
>However when it comes to the racial aspect we have to examine the innate cruelty and lack of morals present in the black and to extent Hispanic communities.
Hispanics are actually under-represented in terms of animal cruelty. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2792040/ As you can see, the most likely candidate just in terms of sheer numbers is a white male. So the "always black people" thing is bullshit.

Furthermore, that article highlights how it has less to do with "innate cruelty and lack of morals" but psychiatric health and economic status.

>Micheal Vic got caught giving pitbulls flying lessons on coat hanger nooses
Can't corroborate this travesty on Google. When did this ever happen?
>>
>>2072179
>how can you tell that they're white

there are some non-whites(you can usually see the crusher's face) that make the videos but again these sites are also full whites that consume these sick videos.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.