[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've found two baby spiders in my house so far. Where there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: huntsman.jpg (221KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
huntsman.jpg
221KB, 1600x1200px
I've found two baby spiders in my house so far. Where there are baby spiders, there is a massive terrifying spider mom

Considering I live in florida, it's possible it's a huntsman and I really want to get rid of it as fast as possible

I'm deathly afraid of spiders and REALLY don't want one that big in my house, positive aspects of spiders be damned. I just can't handle it.

How can I find the mother so I (meaning my friend) can relocate her?
>>
>>2056502
I used to be afraid of spiders. If I saw one in my room at night, I'd have to sleep somewhere else
But spiders are ok. They want to just have a little corner they can feed from. Once they find it, they'll stay there.
They won't bite you or jump at you as long as you don't disturb it.
>>
>Where there are baby spiders, there is a massive terrifying spider mom

I'm not sure that's the case. I'm not a spider expert but I think most spiders do little in the way of maternal care once the babies are born.

Remember Charlotte's Web? The baby spiders just went their own way.

Not saying you should necessarily use kid's movies as a guide to how life really works but I think most spiders are like that.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>2056526
I know this to be true, and my rational mind holds it as true

but my irrational fear is forcing me to live my own personal hell until I find this spider, if it hasn't died. In which case, I now have a couple hundred of its children to deal with.

>>2056531
The logic I was trying to get at is that there had to be a mother spider close by to give birth to the little shits/lay the eggsac, they didn't look older than a couple of days
>>
>>2056537
Trust me as a former arachniphobe. Just ignore them
You'll heart rate will rise, you'll get a cold sweat, you won't be able to stop having them crawling around in the back of your head, but eventually you'll condition yourself to live with them.
But if every time you see one, you have dispatch it. You'll live in fear your entire life.
>>
>>2056537
Burn your house down, it's the only way
>>
try calling pest control if you want to kill it but if you don't then call a friend
>>
>>2057110
Second this idea or grab TAT bug spray.
>>
>>2056526
Yeah i used to believe dis shit but then a motherfucker bit my hand while i was sleeping(probaly layed my hand on it by accident)
>>
>>2059181
I woke up one morning having accidentally grabbed a spider that was in my bed. Died a little inside, killed it and stood in the shower for half an hour.
>>
Kill it !!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.