[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /an/ think about the Pitbull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What does /an/ think about the Pitbull
>>
Great Guard/hunting Dogs although incredibly stupid.
Reputation permanently ruined in the west thanks to blacks and mexicans.
>>
>>2056060
booo OP bad bait boooooo
>>
I like pitmutts. Most I know are lab/ABPT. I'm sure there's plenty of terrible pitmixes but the full ABPTs I know are just so damn high energy. Even my mutt is hyper with all the workout she gets but she's not destructive and settles down once you let her know its no longer playtime.
>>
My brother had a pit/sharpei mix that I took care of for a while. Really nice dog, smart, and never had any problems with her. You couldn't tell she was pit just by looking at her though.
>>
>>2056060
Here's a better question.

What does /an/ think about the OP?
>>
>>2056082
;:^)
>>
>>2056060
I love pitbulls, my favorite
>>
>>2056060
adorable animals- knew one who lived with a family who had a 2 year old and he was a sweetheart
>>
File: image.png (110KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110KB, 446x299px
>>2056060
He's pretty cool
>>
I like pits but like staffies more desu. hate that destroying their ears is considered "breed standard"
>>
>>2056061
Dude, whites created the breed for dog fighting
>>
>>2057767
Breed was misused in Dog fighting but created specifically for it? No. THey started out as a work/hunting breed. In ancient rome, they were used to help take down large game.
>>
I honestly really love them.
>>
>>2056060
can be a good dog. most of the time its a nigger dogs raised by niggers ment to be set loose on niggers and/or pitfighting and and up killing kids when the get out of control.

solution ? euthanize the niggers.
>>
>>2057786
well thats a bunch off bullshit. at least the rome thing. romans used molossus dogs for killing large game and for actual combat against infantry to brake down enemy lines (twas a big motherfucking dog)

pitbull is a young breed and has no connection to molossus.

molossus is a type of mastif pitbull is a fucking terry they couldnt be further appart. also being a terry it is logical to assume they were bred for dog fighting since terrys are aggresive (inb4 shitstorm, fuck you. you know they are, i know they are, everybody knows the fuckers are agressive and that you need to train the bastard relentlesli for years to make it a family dog (takling about terrys not pits here so again fuck off i know that pits arent as much aggresive as other terrys but they still have that line in them))
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.