[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be okay to post a gofundme link to save my girlfriend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: received_984261214953183-1.jpg (31KB, 209x224px) Image search: [Google]
received_984261214953183-1.jpg
31KB, 209x224px
Would it be okay to post a gofundme link to save my girlfriend's cat?
The cat is black and named raven. She's just turned 1 year old and she has cancer
>>
File: received_984261021619869.jpg (26KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_984261021619869.jpg
26KB, 717x960px
Will post pics but black cats are hard to take good pictures off
>>
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

http://www.4chan.org/rules

You should probably read the FAQ too while you're at it, new friend.

http://www.4chan.org/faq
>>
>>2055627
not op, but are you autistic? op is not advertising anything, he/she is just asking for advice.

to answer op, yes, you could, but that would be the least efficient way to help your cat, ask a friend or a family member, or sell you vehicle
>>
if you're unable to pay for your pets veterinary bills you're unfit to own a pet.

surrender it.
>>
>>2055629
>begging explicitly against the rules
>"post a gofundme link to save my girlfriend's cat?"

Not that anon, but are you retarded?
>>
It sucks to say it, but if an animal has cancer, you should just put it down. The animal is going to go through hell if you put it through chemo, and it still could very easily die, after you spend thousands for a one year old cat. Simply not worth it. Think of all the other animals lives you could save with that money.
>>
>>2055656
Not the anon your talking to but OP clearly said "would it be okay to....". The rules of 4chan are broad, and if he isn't familiar with /an/ he could think that we run things a little differently. He was just asking a goddamn question and people jump on him like a bunch of niggers. Chillax bros, He's obviously not going to post a link for it now.
>>
Dude. It has cancer. And it's only 1 year old. Put the poor thing down. Genetic lottery failure.
>>
>>2055669
What this poster said.
It's not going to understand why you're making it suffer so horribly. It's just going to know that you're making it suffer horribly. You'd have to be a total asshole to put an animal through this.
>>
>>2055671
No one's jumping OP except the tripfag. The anon who posted the rules was answering the question. It should've ended there, but some illiterate moron had to say "nuh-uh."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.