[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: So Lonely.jpg (175KB, 1470x1146px) Image search: [Google]
So Lonely.jpg
175KB, 1470x1146px
Let's honor our companions by reliving memorable moments that are fond to you, even if others won't think anything of it.

This dog was always an undisciplined disaster. My wife raised him as a best friend before we got together, so we always kept him leashed when walking outside.

One day I took him to a huge church parking lot with a pocket full of treats (to get him to come back to me) and just let him take off on his own. It was the first time he'd been that free, and probably the greatest walk he ever had. Just an hour of his 1 floppy ear blowing in the wind. He slept for about 8 hours after that.

Had to put him down last year. A tumor or such in his nose. Probably cancer (the vets all thought so) but even a biopsy couldn't find it. He was 9 years old, which was a bit on the early side for his mix.

I never realized just how horribly we spoil our pets when the end is near. Steak every night, sleeping in the master bed, etc.
>>
ok, ill play

>Be me
>Be about 11 years old
>My life long best friend is a GSD that we had since before I was born
>She would follow me around 24/7 except from when I was at school
>Most loyal dog I have ever seen
>Probably smarter than me as well
>She would actually function as my baby sitter when my parents were gone
>Still best friends forever
>Play together all the time
>Neither of us was ever seen without the other
>Every single day when I got home from school she would wait for me right next to the road on our property
>Never once went outside that invisible property line by herself
>One day she wasn't there
>I got inside, couldn't find her enywhere
>Turns out my dad shot her with his revolver because she was old and in pain
>I found out when I called my mother on the phone because I was terrified something had happened to her
>They never even bothered to tell me so that I could say goodbye
>Parents had told both my sisters in advance
>I was the only one who didn't know
>Probably the best thing to do for her, but 100% emotional pain anyways
>Bury her on a nice spot at the property
>Her own tomb stone and everything
>Some years later I get into the fine art of shooting
>Dad gives me his revolver since he never uses it himself
>15 years later
>Still miss that dog every day
>Still think of all the nice moments we had whenever I bring that revolver to the range
>Still hurts

Fin

Damn, the only thing I want is a another GSD even if it could never be as awesome as the one I grew up with
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.