[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are cat owners not held up to the same standards as other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 13

File: CWMK_RED-CRAN_e1.jpg (57KB, 344x239px) Image search: [Google]
CWMK_RED-CRAN_e1.jpg
57KB, 344x239px
Why are cat owners not held up to the same standards as other pet owners?

If you let your untrained dog outside with no supervision, or refused to walk it on a leash, you'd be considered lazy

If you let your bird or rodent outside of its cage without supervision in an unsafe environment, you'd be considered neglectful

Why is doing these things suddenly okay when the pet is a cat?
>>
>>2055391
Let a cat go out the gate and then let a fog do the same. Both unsupervised.

You'll see who lasts longer on nearly all occasions. Might have something to do with humans encouraging an animals intrinsic behaviour.

That's not to say it isn't irresponsible. Who knows?
>>
>>2055391

Because people who keep felines on a leash should be shot.
>>
>>2055413
Why?
>>
>>2055391

Dogs are more loved and show higher intellect and bond more easily than cats, giving the impression of emotions. Cats don't.

This is not a conscious decision on our part to see this. We just 'know' and it is instinct to care more for others that are more on our level and that we can relate to.

It all happens at a subconscious level. We have been conditioned to think cats are awesome, but instinctually we know they're on the same level as a gerbil and their problems don't strike a nerve with us unless we're conditioned to let it.

This is why there are so many people that gladly kill strays and ferals goofing of on their property just because they might pee in their garden, but will only take out a dog if it's an immediate threat.
>>
but they are.

go ahead and ask around, the only people who don't hate outdoor cats and their owners are those that have them.
>>
>>2055431
try again dipshit. come anywhere in europe and nobody give two shits if your cat is outdoors. actually they are usefull when you live in a rural area or even suberbs. they kill off vermin like mice, rats and moles in your garden and you dont have to use poisons to get rid of them.

not to mention that the cat itself has a shitton happier life when its not locked in an appartment 15-20 years or held on a fucking leash.
>>
>If you let your untrained dog outside with no supervision, or refused to walk it on a leash, you'd be considered lazy

Theres a LOT of lazy people in every neighborhood I've lived in then.

Besides, Dogs cause a lot more damage to property, are loud and annoying as fuck, and much easier to spot. Obviously they'd get more hate for running around loose.

>If you let your bird or rodent outside of its cage without supervision in an unsafe environment, you'd be considered neglectful

Uhhh, since when?

>Why is doing these things suddenly okay when the pet is a cat?

It's not? outdoor cats get more hate than literally any other pet and are much more likely to be shot than feral dogs.
>>
>>2055430
>dog owners talk like they know cat behavior

stop

Your childhood cat didn't hate you because it was a cat, it hated you because you treated it like it could be trained like a dog.
>>
>>2055442
>come anywhere in europe and nobody give two shits if your cat is outdoors.
I live in europe, everyone that doesn't own a outdoor cat hates them with a passion, especially people who own a garden.
>actually they are usefull when you live in a rural area or even suberbs
they have no current use, they had use hundreds of years ago.

their only purpose right now is to lay on your lap and spread toxoplasmosis.
>they kill off vermin
they are vermin.
>not to mention that the cat itself has a shitton happier life
[citation needed]

don't worry, I don't expect you to know what the public thinks about cats, you're a NEET that never leaves the house after all.
>>
>>2055442
By definition outdoor cats are vermin.

Vermin: a noxious, mischievous, destructive or disgusting animal, especially one of small size, common occurrence and difficult to control.
>>
>>2055461
>min: a noxious, mischievous, destructive or disgusting animal, especially one of small size, common occurrence and difficult to control.
Sounds like your typical anon
>>
>>2055430
The part of the brain responsible for feeling emotions is almost identical in cats and humans, while more dissimilar between dogs and humans in comparison
http://www.psych2go.net/both-humans-and-cats-have-identical-brain-regions-for-emotion/

Anyone who thinks cats aren't able to experience emotional bonds must have never actually been close to a cat. If a cat hates you and doesn't give to shits about you, it's not because it's a cat, it's because you don't give a shit about the cat
>>
>>2055474
cats aren't conscious, they don't have emotions.

they have the instincts that trigger emotions in conscious species.
>>
>>2055447
But my cat is trained like a dog. He knows several tricks and will come when called
>>
>>2055490
>But my cat is trained like a dog.
you mean more like a rabbit.

comparing cats to dogs is like comparing Mormotomyiidae to ants.
>>
>>2055491
Explain
>>
>>2055493
they can both shit in a box and do some very basic tricks.
>>
>Suddenly
It was always seen as okay to let them and other pets roam around free, it just never changed with cats. At least if you live in a suitable area.

>>2055476
They learn to reach their goals, we call it manipulating, sure, but emotions are a product of evolution found in all higher vertebrates.
>>
File: 1410471008317.jpg (21KB, 700x391px) Image search: [Google]
1410471008317.jpg
21KB, 700x391px
>>2055507
>but emotions are a product of evolution found in all higher vertebrates.
emotions are a product of consciousness, they're subjective experiences.

back to psychology 101 you go.
>>
>>2055495
So what can I train my dog to do that I can't train my cat to do?
>>
>>2055514
anything complex.
>>
>>2055413
I have a cat leash, I dare you to shoot me.

I just don't use it because my cats will go limp if i put it on.
>>
>>2055511
I'm talking about basic biology and basic emotions. You will never confirm higher subjective feelings in animals you can't talk with. But we can say that if they show the same reactions to situations and the same parts of the brain are involved, it's very very likely they feel what we feel. Of course they don't understand it but a baby doesn't either.
>>
>>2055515
Such as?

He already knows come, sit, lay down, stand up, give paw, other paw, high five, speak, give kisses, and go get your toy
>>
>>2055413
i only use my cat leash when i let him out on the balcony because he will jump off. once gets bored out there and comes inside I take it off him
>>
>>2055391
It's a relic of the rural age, at least in my country, which wasn't even that long ago, mere 50 years. Go talk to elderly people, they don't consider it a problem nearly as much.

>>2055413
ALF pls.
>>
>>2055515
>anything complex
people just dont bother training cats. but it is very much possible. stop being a cunt, cunt. aslo: 30$ say you're a sandyvagina femanon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNiL9Hv2V5Q
>>
>>2055447
>>dog owners talk like they know cat behavior

Come out of your safety tent and stop hiding in denial.

I had my own cat from when I was 17 (me and the girlfriend got the twins, we each kept one), all the way until it died last year. I loved that cat and learned a lot of fun stuff, like how the cat (after about 5 years) had molded its entire life around my routine and personality. It knew that I liked to sleep alone. That I wasn't going to pet him when I just got home from work. ... this is nothing special, all cats do it. But it's interesting to see it happen. The cat practically becomes a part of you.

But that doesn't change the fact that cats are stupid and they serve no purpose. That's just life. No matter how many PETA-endorsed websites you read that say cats have emotions, and that they don't do tricks just because they don't want to, it is not reality.

Humanizing a cat is what makes you think it has emotion and affections. And if you do everything JUST right to the RIGHT cat, it can learn tricks. But you know what? 99.9% of them will never do a trick. Because they're stupid. Deal with it.
>>
>>2055474

It means nothing by itself. Someone with low-functioning autism has a 100% normal brain practically identical to every one else. An anatomical diagram means absolutely nothing.

It has been proven that cats do not have emotions and do not show affection. They have levels of trust and can manipulate you through learned behaviors. None is tied to emotion or love. That's it.

People that try and humanize pets are why there are so many pets that are messed up. Your cat pawing you doesn't mean it is initiating sex. It is using a learned behavior for the expected result - petting, whatever food is in your hand, etc. It's pure logic.
>>
>>2055476
>they have the instincts that trigger emotions in conscious species.

Under rated comment. For example, cat's meows are the same frequency as a baby crying. This was an instinct developed to trigger responses in humans by targetting a part of our brain that's only purpose is to listen for a sound, and upon hearing, tend to what's making it.

If you read about how cats actually work and stop insisting the are humans, you'll find a lot of interesting stuff.
>>
>>2055609
citation needed
>>
>>2055515
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-superhuman-mind/201302/how-smart-is-your-cat-1
A cat's cerebral cortex has twice as many neurons as a dogs does. When taught tricks, they excell at it in the same fashion a dog would

Like the article said, dogs have been domesticated and selectively bred for the purpose of listening to humans. Cats have not. Cats are the only animal to have domesticated themselves, as they chose to be with humans instead of the other way around. In this sense, cats are still not fully domesticated (some zoologists even propose that cats are not domesticated at all) Since cats don't have thousands of years of learning tricks and listening to commands under their belt, they aren't known for their ability to listen to humans
>>
>>2055606
Cats are social animals. Any social animal requires emotions to actually succeed in living with other animals
>>
>>2055534
>You will never confirm higher subjective feelings in animals you can't talk with.

If you had any experience in psychology (animal, human, whatever), you'd know this was wrong. I don't have to say "Hey, are you sad?" to know if your sad.

Even with your best pokerface, parts of your brain show increased activity while experiencing emotions. They have test pretty much every animal that exists at great lengths and come to the conclusion that pretty much none of them feel emotion. There are only a couple of out liars that spiked a bit, but they're still testing to confirm it was what they think it was.
>>
>>2055545
>people just dont bother training cats.

Yeah. And cats don't learn because they don't want to, right?

Hey, why is it that 99% of dogs can 'sit' on command, and only 0.1% of cats can even get the fuck out of the way when you tell them to move? Crazy stuff, right?

I guess because cats "just don't want to"

>this is what cat people actually believe.
>>
>>2055611
>citation needed

Google is hard, huh sport? If you care, you'll have to learn to use it, because I'm not doing your homework for you.
>>
>>2055613

My pickup truck has more horsepower than most sports cars. Therefor, it is faster.

You know why cats were never taught to do jobs? Because they can't do any jobs. If they could, they would have be domesticated to do so. That is how humans work. There is no "Oh, we just never got around to domesticating them" ... It's because we saw they weren't capable of doing anything except throwing up on the carpet. Which the dog would then go clean up, because dogs aren't useless.
>>
>>2055614
>Cats are social animals.

Where do people get this stuff from? Honestly, this is the EXACT opposite of the truth. Cats are independent. They are only only social when forced to be. They only interact with humans when they need something. Most cat experts recommend a family only have 1 cat.
>>
>>2055548
I doubt your dog can do either of those things. The vast majority of dogs don't
>>
>>2055619
Cats catch pests like mice. That's why they were domesticated.
>>
Well OP, I don't let my cats outside untrained. I make sure they come when called for, I make sure they are close by. I get them fixed and vaccinated. When they are/were kittens I spend a lot of time with them outside, playing and exploring so they know their way around. Then they can be outside for short periods alone and eventually as long as they wish.

My neighbour does the same thing with their dog (they have cats too). Dog is allowed outside all the time alone, unleashed. Not when she is in heat, but the rest of the time. They don't have a fence around their garden. Their dog is allowed on our property too which is right next to theirs. She stays where she's allowed and it's no problem. The third neighbour of ours loves cats but don't like dogs. Cats go there, dog doesn't. They're all trained pretty well. They stay away from the road, both cats and dogs. Cats usually stay in one of the three gardens.

So I don't think it is a problem with either cats or dogs as long as they are trained well, and as long as the people around you are okay with it. Dogs love people and are harder to keep from not running up to people or follow them. They are bigger and stronger and can do more damage to humans, so I guess that's why society view cat and dog owners differently.
>>
>>2055613
>psychologytoday
was that the worst you could find?
>A cat's cerebral cortex has twice as many neurons as a dogs does.
which means next to nothing.
>Cats are the only animal to have domesticated themselves
oh please stop with this cat blogger bullshit.
>>2055631
my dog is senile, it can't do much besides go on walks and sleep.
>>
File: 1404396775385.jpg (25KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
1404396775385.jpg
25KB, 500x302px
>>2055644
>trying this hard to seem responsible.

your cat is still out unsupervised, damaging wildlife and it's average lifespan just dropped to 1-5.
>>
File: feral_kittens.jpg (433KB, 960x683px) Image search: [Google]
feral_kittens.jpg
433KB, 960x683px
>recently moves into new neighborhood
>feral cats everywhere
>they come into my yard because they like that it's full of wild plants and has plenty of trees for them to climb
>start trapping neutering and releasing
>my lazy ass neighbors think they are they are my cats now
>bitch at me because they get in their yards
>wtf i just moved in last year
on a side note, one of the ferals had a litter in my back yard, no one would take them in so i trapped them neutered them and now they run around free
>>
>>2055652
>one of the ferals had a litter in my back yard, no one would take them in so i trapped them neutered them and now they run around free

So you perpetuated the problem instead of drowning them.
>>
>>2055664
>drowning them
i can't do that, plus i live near a nature reserve so most of the feral cats have been eaten by coyotes since i opened up my back yard to the nature reserve
>>
>>2055413
>Because people who keep felines should be shot.
fixed it for you, buddy
>>
>>2055646
Could she when she was younger?
>>
>>2055757
Oooo so edgy
>>
File: noa14.jpg (622KB, 1331x881px) Image search: [Google]
noa14.jpg
622KB, 1331x881px
>>2055848
yeah my dog was a pretty good scenthound when she was younger.

she was capable of a lot of complex tasks when it comes to hunting.
>>
>>2055391

because cats are just small lions whereas dogs are retarded wolves.
>>
>>2055617
yep, you definitly need dick. no male can be as much of a passive aggressive piece of shit like an unfucked woman. leet me guess pale, glases nobody realy notices you ? fuck off.
>>
>>2055391
Because cats control humanity
>>
>>2055618
>what is the burden of proof
good argument retard, sure convinced us with your evidence of dubious existence
>>
>>2055623
Feral cats travel in groups of 30+ very often.

Cats learn many important behaviors from other cats while growing up.

A solitary animal would be a snake.
>>
>>2055649
>your single pets average lifespan drops by a range of years

Fucking kek

Dog owners are so fucking dumb.
>>
>>2055619
What? Dogs are much bigger, significantly stronger animals. They've been trained over literal centuries to do tasks for us that align with that. Your argument is like getting mad that a horse won't catch rodents for me.

Cats began coexistence with us because we fed them and they killed off all the shit animals nearby. It's like you have never seen a barncat. They aren't there for the country feel. They have utility, and can be trained. But they haven't been bred for the purpose for long enough to be super malleable.

Learn your animal history, idiot.

That said, don't let cats out too often in most areas. They fucking wreck bird populations.
>>
This board is really retarded when it comes to cats.
>>
>>2056053

That's because only emotion-based people that aggressively avoid science and logic think cats are anything other than glorified hamsters.

The people saying cats can be just as smart/useful as dogs despite 3000 years proving otherwise are absolutely hilarious.
>>
File: 1438889519083.png (54KB, 362x331px) Image search: [Google]
1438889519083.png
54KB, 362x331px
>>2056093
>That's because only emotion-based people that aggressively avoid science and logic think cats are anything other than glorified hamsters.

You are not a computer and you will never be a computer, get the fuck over it. You are lying to yourself just as much as anyone else and you're never going to be happy because you can't find a balance between thinking, common sense, and emotions.
>>
>>2055652
>and releasing
Why don't you just dump them in a shelter
>>
>>2056053
>>2056093
That's because most of /an/ is shit-tier hippie women.
>>
>>2056093
>look at me in all the glory of my frustration of needing a dick down my throat
>>
>>2055391
>If you let your untrained dog outside with no supervision, or refused to walk it on a leash, you'd be considered lazy
>If you let your bird or rodent outside of its cage without supervision in an unsafe environment, you'd be considered neglectful
>Why is doing these things suddenly okay when the pet is a cat?
loose dogs attack people
loose birds and rodents usually wander off, never to be seen again.
It's acceptable with cats because they don't do that shit.
>>
>>2056219

instead they kill other animals, and piss in other people's gardens, and spread diseases they pick up from being outside

how acceptable
>>
>>2056261
Killing small animals and some cat piss is obviously not as dangerous as a dog attacking someone.

I get that you don't like outside cats, but is it really that hard to understand the differences between cats and dogs and that one can be dangerous while the other is just annoying?
>>
>>2056261
so they kill off vermin and give out free fertilizer ?

inconstrast to ripping your throat like the greatest most peacefull pitbull (a.k.a. nigger dog that is in most cases untrained aggresive piece of shit)

how lovely
>>
>>2056261
>dog are the smartest
>lets dog outside, or turns his back on him while in a dog park and it never fucking returns cause its too retarded to find its way home
>>
File: 1398683179102.jpg (22KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
1398683179102.jpg
22KB, 680x499px
>>2056261
>be me
>live every day of my life with an outdoor cat
>never get any disease from it
>being this ignorant
>being this much of a sad peice of unfucked dyke shit that you spend literly hours every day spitting in other peoples faces on an anonymous image board
i kinda feel bad for you. actually who am i kidding i dont i totaly understand why there isnt a single dude out there willing to fuck you
>>
>>2056000
>what is the burden of proof
>good argument retard,

This isn't a courthouse or a scientific journal. All you're trying to do is to get someone else (who really doesn't even give a shit) to do the legwork. You're absolute banking on them not caring about your superficial dispute so you can feel like you won an internet argument, instead of using actual logic, discussion, and research on your own.

And every single person that those "prove it!" your posts knows that. This happens at least twice in every thread. It is no secret that it's simply an evasion tactic, and you look like an uneducated idiot because of that.

Keep thinking it makes you look like a top legal defender though. We're all very impressed.
>>
>>2056193
>look at me in all the glory of my frustration of needing a dick down my throat

I'll take "What people say when they have no real way to refute your claim" for $200, Alex.
>>
>>2056270

If you genuinely believe that being an outdoor cat poses no risks that are avoided by being an indoor cat ... well, don't keep your head buried in that sand too long. A cat will probably come along and start eating your hair before taking a nap on your ass because they don't pretend to give a shit about you the way you pretend they give a shit about you.
>>
>>2056263
this answer works for both of you:

>>2056265

i care since i find cat piss disgusting, and i bring my birds outside and i don't want to have to deal with other people's shit pets

not to mention a lot of the cats in my area do have diseases, and i let my own cat out supervised and i don't want him getting something from an outdoor cat

cat piss isn't "free fertilizer" btw, it kills plants, i bet you don't even garden if you think that

i also wasn't arguing that aggressive dogs should be allowed to roam free, i don't like large dogs to begin with and i hate when people don't watch their dogs

however, the problems with letting a dog wander around don't erase the problems with letting a cat do the same

>>2056266

i never let my dog out without a leash, he's a jack russell and he will take off

i also don't bring him to dog parks, those are full of assholes who let their dogs off the leash whether or not they're well trained or well behaved

i also don't think "dogs are the smartest" i like my dog, but i don't generally like dogs

same as me liking my cat without generally liking cats

i prefer birds actually

>>2056270

i'm a guy, engaged, been in a relationship for over a decade, i have no problems getting laid

my stance on outdoor cats doesn't affect my sex life

i care about their diseases because whether or not i get anything, because of my cat could

and outdoor cats can pick up ticks and fleas more easily which is a big deal, i ended up with lyme disease after a friendly stray cat rubbed against my leg while i was out and the ticks it had ended up on me

i was trying to keep it out of the road

so while the cat didn't give me anything itself, the ticks it was carrying from being outside did

how exactly is me commenting once in here saying i don't think cats should live outdoors the same as me "spending hours spitting in people's faces on an anonymous image board"

you seem overly invested in this emotionally
>>
>>2056292

*because whether or not i get anything my cat could
>>
>>2056192
/an/ is mostly male. 4chan in general is mostly male. Whiny, neckbearded, living-with-parents-at-35 males.
>>
>>2056298
Are you speaking for yourself now?
>>
>>2056270
I suppose a highly specialized brain parasite isn't technically a disease.
>>
>>2056265
> kill off vermin
They are vermin
>>
>>2055453
>I live in Europe and I think X is true
>everybody in Europe must think X is true

at least cats are smarter than you
>>
>>2055453
I didn't know you're a muslim.
>>
File: enhanced-1945-1426614280-14.jpg (100KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-1945-1426614280-14.jpg
100KB, 625x415px
>>2055391
Because having cats roaming around the outside and hunting small animals is the reason why we domesticated them in the first place.
>>
Cat's can't be controlled and trained to the same extent as dogs. They are also unlikely to be able to cause serious damage to a person, unlike most dogs. You 'Muricans are fucking retarded.
>>
I currently have no pets but I do not like dogs. Having some random dog come up to me in my own garden would be scary, wether the dog was aggressive or not. I've been bitten before. I do like cats however and I appreciate the neighbour cats that sometimes comes and visits me. I like outdoor cats.
>>
>>2056386

i had to get stitches for a cat bite as a kid, and a tetanus shot immediately after, i've never had anything that severe from a dog

cats can fuck someone up, they aren't perfectly harmless, and it's a ridiculous lie to pretend they are

and cat scratch fever is a thing too
>>
>>2056386
Dog can fuck up biting you and end up biting your clothes instead and focus on that and don't move much, just waiting to get a swift kick to the head.
Cats just jump on your face or spin around and run around like turbo ADHD children.
>>
>>2056392
And my cats never leave my garden so they are no trouble to others.

Let's trade more anecdotes!
>>
>>2056392
That cat came up to you and just bit you?

I agree, cat bites can be dangerous but usually you can prevent them by not interacting with cats or visiting people that own maladjusted cats.
>>
>>2055391
Cats are pretty smart and naturally timid. Most dogs are not timid. Birds and rodents are retarded.

Therefore you dont have to worry so much about your cat getting hit by traffic as you so a dog or other
>>
>>2056282
>not understanding a basic concept like having to actually provide evidence that what you're claiming is true
You actually are fucking retarded. I'm not trying to dodge a response to your shit argument, you're making that easy enough by doing absolutely nothing to back it up. If you wanted to convince people (which considering your repeat responses to this thread it seems like that's the case) you would take the two seconds to find the source of what you claimed and post it instead of expecting everybody to just believe you. There are no points to debate when you provide nothing to actually argue over.
>>
>>2055545
I get that you're a newfag here but Bugguy's basically /an/'s resident troll. If the topic isn't bugs spiders or plants you can probably and probably should just ignore him. Doesn't stop him from being right that cats need to be held up to a higher standards as actual pets but that is apparently a lot to ask of both americans and europeans.
>>
>>2056401

it was my family's cat, he was normally nice, but he had epilepsy and was on a lot of meds for it and would get weird sometimes

my mother also had a cat at one point that was vicious as all fuck and needed to be gotten rid of since he'd attack anyone and everyone except her

if a cat is on your property you might be forced to interact with it, and letting your pets roam free when you're risking their safety as well as others' is stupid
regardless

>>2056400

well good that your cats never leave your garden, if they did you'd be the kind of person i had a problem with

my point is that cats aren't harmless, they can hurt people and they can injure people pretty badly

pretending otherwise is stupid

but if you'd like another my mother's friend's nephew was fucked up by her cat when he was a kid, all over his hands and face he needed a bunch of stitches and he was maybe 3 years old or so

but no cats never bite, cats never maul people, they just don't cause damage to anyone or anything ever right?
>>
because cats will come back usually unless they dont want to
>>
>>2056464

so the ones that get hit by cars, mauled by other animals outside, or killed by people don't want to come back home?
>>
>>2056474
lol
>>
>>2056292
Ever heard of parasite prevention pills and neckleses ? Cats dont get ticks nor fleas if you change that shit every 4 months.
>>
>>2056766

what are "neckleses"?
>>
File: 4534123324.png (283KB, 1570x709px) Image search: [Google]
4534123324.png
283KB, 1570x709px
>>2056474

>>mauled by other animals outside, or killed by people

>2016
>not making your cat /fit/
>not making your cat take testosterone
>not feeding your cat chihuahuas twice a week
>not adopting a harem of females for your cat during mating season

it's like you don't even love your pets
>>
>>2055610
Christ, man. Listen to yourself talk.
>>
My neighbors cat used to come into my backyard so I let my dogs chase after it. One day I quietly opened my door and the cat didn't notice so my dogs got a hold of him. My neighbor tried to get me to pay for some of his vet bills but fuck that.
He never let his cat out after that.
>>
>>2055476
This is complete bullshit. Cats are very much conscious animals, and if you have ever had a close bond with one you would understand that that they are complex creatures that experience many similar, albeit basic, emotions as humans. For example, It has been observed time and time again that cats experience grief and distress when they are separated from a companion that they have bonded with. It doesn't matter if this companion is a human, another cat, or a dog. If you are a dog person, would you feel any different about killing cats if your pet dog was best friends with a cat? How do you think your dog would react if you were to kill his cat companion? Grow up, stop being an ignorant bitch, and stop fucking killing cats.
>>
>>2056939
Lol you better hope that I don't become one of your neighbors. You let your dogs fuck with my cat I'll find a way to brutally murder your dogs.
>>
>>2056426
By nature, cats don't want anything to do with people. Those that get mauled by cats are most likely fucking with an animal that doesn't want to be fucked with. As long as you leave them alone, they will go about their business and leave you alone.
>>
File: protip - a rifle.jpg (20KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
protip - a rifle.jpg
20KB, 236x295px
If I saw a cat on a leash I would actually think "Wow, a responsible cat owner, you don't see those everyday".

Unsupervised outdoor cats are a huge problem, they decimate wildlife, attack children and shit everywhere.

Thank god they are so easy to get rid off since people who let their cats outside like lackadaisical mongs never come looking for them when they disappear anyway.

Indoor cats can be cool though.
>>
>>2056944
What he did was perfectly legal. What you're suggesting is a crime.
>>
What is with people making all these stupid threats on 4chan?

I've had like 2 people over the Internet threaten to murder me, and now people are threatening to kill each others pets.

You guys need to take a chill pill.
>>
>>2056951
Are you in the US?

Pretty much everyone in the UK lets their cats outside and you're considered weird if you don't.
>>
>>2056967
I live in Europe and I still think outdoor cat owners are irresponsible. "everyone else does it" isn't an excuse.
It means exposing your cat to a whole bunch of dangers for no real reason.
>>
>>2056969
The point is that only a few spergs in this country even consider it inherently bad.

Pretty much every anti outdoor cat article I find is American.

I don't necessarily disagree with the points they make, but a lot of them seem very overplayed. Its like saying "don't let your dog off the lead in the woods because they could eat something poisonous", or barring you from having a pet at all in Australia.
>>
>>2056972
What's considered normal varies between countries, yes. In some countries hitting your child in any way is illegal, in other countries beating your kids is the norm. That doesn't make beating your kids right, or a good idea.
The danger of letting your cat out isn't it eating something poisonous (though that could happen too), it's
1.They get hit by cars
2.They get into fights with other cats
3.They get parasites
4.They get fleas
5.They catch diseases from other cats
6.They get lost or run away
7.They make a negative impact to local wildlife, killing birds and competing with predators like foxes or martens or what you might have where you live
8.They often become "adopted" by other families, who may or may not return it
9. There are cat killers. People who intentionally leave out poisonous foods or glass shards and so on. Definitely not only in America by the way

Whereas the only bad side of it being indoors is
1. It might get bored (but only if you don't play with it enough)
>>
>>2056969
>for no real reason
They're either supposed to hunt mice or people want to give them an interesting live

I know, indoor cats can be happy but if you have to/ want to keep them as a single cat you would have to spend at the very least 3 hours playing a day, get/build your cat new things to explore every other day and you can't stay away from home for long, either.
Keeping a cat indoors you just have to spend a shitload more time to make their lifes interesting, with an outdoor cat you just have do do this on rainy winter days and make sure you have more money for the vet if something happens.

The danger is accepted and usually not that high if you live in a calm and normal neighborhood with normal people, don't let your cats out unneutered or as kittens and show your cats around before you let them roam free.

You already increase the danger for a cat by giving it a toy that it could choke on, a big cat tree they could fall off of and let it roam free inside your flat. I'd be safer in a cage with nothing to do, but you take the risk to let your pet have some fun. Letting it outside just takes this an, admittedly big, step further.

I wouldn't let a cat out where she could fuck with the eco system or is in unacceptable danger because of some neighbors or some dangerous street she'd have to cross.

>>2056972
>only a few spergs in this country even consider it inherently bad.
This, though.
The people in my neighborhood here all like outdoor cats, even though most of them care for feral birds, too. They ask me if she's well if they haven't seen her for a while and tell me little stories about her when we meet.
I don't know a single person who thinks that cats belong indoors under normal conditions or who thinks that everyone keeping their pets indoors is an asshole.
>>
>>2056980

oh no, you'd have to spend three hours a day interacting with your pet instead of tossing it outside for other people to deal with
>>
>>2056946

that's not true of all cats, some are like that others aren't, always blaming the person instead of blaming the animal some of the time is idiotic

cats aren't incapable of harm, i've met cats that enjoyed attacking people or jumping out at them that's just how some of them are

and if their business is pissing and shitting all over someone else's property that's a problem

if it's running out into the street where it can get hit by a car or crawling on top of someone's tired to take a nap it's a problem

and not just for the dead cat, but also for the person who might accidentally kill them and actually give a shit
>>
>>2056982

tires*
>>
>>2056981
Not interacting, playing. You have to interact with it nearly all the time if it's all alone without you.
And if my 11 year old cat demands about 3 hours of playing hide and seek, running up and down the stairs and new box-castles and boxes of leafes every second day, there's no way I could entertain a young one properly.

Maybe I'm lazy but with a job and social life I'd be scared I couldn't give my pet what it needs to be happy every day.

It's not tossing it outside for other people to deal with, they can spend hours of patrolling and hunting for mice without anyone for the time their owner is at work and they'd have just stared out of the window or slept as an indoor cat.

If you keep them inside and you aren't around nearly all the time you have to find a cat friend for them, and if that's not possible, letting them outside is the next best thing you can do.

>>2056973
There are so many people complaining about cats attacking everything, playing rough and having other issues I wonder how many people really are able to entertain them enough. Even worse if the cat just gives up and acts like living furniture all day. Some people even think it's okay to keep them as a single cat while being away for the whole day.
>>
>>2057000

or maybe you shouldn't own a pet you can't take proper care of on your own property, if you don't have the time or ability to meet an animal's requirements and you're unwilling to get it a companion to fulfill them then you just shouldn't have the pet it's that simple

like i love cockatoos, but i would never get one due to the level of care and attention they need being more than i can provide

if you can't provide adequate care the best thing to do is either get something you can care for or don't have a pet

it's that simple, leaving your pet outside to wander freely into places other people have to deal with it or where it can be killed isn't "the next best option"
>>
>>2057005
This. If you were to let your rabbit run free, it'd get tons of stimulation and exercise, but as a responsible pet owner, you can't do that because your rabbit will fucking die. You let it have a large enclosure and you take it out on a leash. You don't let a rabbit run into traffic.
This view of cats as expendable animals because they don't cost a lot is sickening to me
>>
>>2056782
You know what i mean dipshit. English is not my first language and i do my best, no need to be a fuckwit about it. I think colar is a word i should uave used. The thing you put around its neck so it fends off ticks and fleas.
>>
>>2057000

plenty of cats are rough, and do attack, and it has nothing to do with entertainment or company

i mentioned the cat my mother had to get rid of due to how aggressive he was to everyone and everything but her earlier in this thread

this cat was probably the worst cat i've ever been around, and he had two cats to play with (we had one other, but my grandmother lived in the apartment upstairs from us and she had a cat as well, she always left her door open and our cats would go visit hers), and a dog, plenty of attention from my mother (he attacked everyone else) and toys but it made no difference he was just an asshole

not just to us either, part of the reason my mother got rid of him was because he was also an asshole to the other cats and dog when he felt like it too
>>
>>2057013

collars might prevent fleas and ticks, but there's other things a cat can pick up from soil, puddles, and other animals

collars also don't prevent them from being killed by people or other animals either on purpose or by accident

or from destroying other people's property

disease is just one of the reasons not to let a cat outdoors without supervision or in an enclosed space
>>
>>2057013

btw isn't part of doing your best learning as you go? why wouldn't you want to know you're saying something wrong?
>>
>>2055413
People who lets their felines outside should be shot. Keep your fucking pests to yourselves.
>>
>>2056951
I like the idea of walking a cat, always been an indoor cat person

but I really worry about stressing out the dogs... and my poor cat when the dogs understandably lose their shit.

I dunno. had a perfectly healthy and happy indoor cat for nearly 20 years. I just played with her a fuckton for all of it.
>>
I let my dog run loose all the time

but we live in the country and he is well trained so him playing about is not as much of an issue as in the city.

the real issue is many people feel they don't need to take their cats outside or for walks
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-07-12-48-44-1.png (282KB, 720x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-07-12-48-44-1.png
282KB, 720x1121px
>>2057024
This.
>>
>>2055391

Because historically, to keep rats down, people in pre-20th century or so cities just dumped a whole ton of cats on the place and then let them run around doing whatever they liked. And during that period, cats naturally bred towards being pretty independent.

So we got used to the idea that people would just leave their cats outside to run around eating small animals. It's what cats were for, so why not?
>>
>>2056292

>I'm engaged and have no problems getting laid but I'm so insecure I need to write a blog on 4chan defending my beliefs and tossing in my non-existent relationship status as well
>>
>>2057192

>discussing the thread topic is wrong

since when?

> everyone who says things i don't agree with must be ugly and lonely

does pretending that's how the world works make you feel better? would you like to come over and have my significant other make you dinner anon? it sounds like you could use the company
>>
>>2057202

>I'm so insecure I need to respond to bait that was made one day after my post

Just stop please cause I'm starting to actually feel kind of bad for you now.
>>
>>2057204

i'm bored rather than insecure, but you can keep making things up if you want, you should probably get off 4chan and try writing with an imagination like yours though
>>
>>2057207

Tbh you're right I should be writing right now but I got distracted by the urge to shitpost.

Think I'll go do that now.
>>
>>2055391
Dogs are usually bigger, they tend to harass people either physically or vocally, and they are much more capable of being an actual danger to people.

Now with that said, cat owners who let their cat roam around the neighborhood and shit on people's property should absolutely be held responsible for it.
>>
>>2057213
I've never stepped on cat shit before.

Dogs on the other hand lay landmines in everyones yard and sometimes even in the driveway.

Fuck dogs.
>>
>>2056939
I wonder who I'd rather live next to:

A person who has an outdoor cat

A person who encourages their dogs to attack other people's pets

You sound like a psychopath.
>>
>>2057220
I live in an apartment complex. However there are a lot of stray cats one of them has shit on my door mat three times Twice I stepped in it, once while going INSIDE and had to clean the carpets (this was only a few weeks ago).

I hate that cat and I want the management to get rid of these strays.

That said, I grew up with cats and like them over all. I much prefer them to dogs. Our cats were even outdoor cats and as a child/teen I saw nothing wrong with this. However as I've gotten older I've realized that my neighbors really shouldn't be burned by my cat at all if it can be helped.

For example when I was a kid one of our cats used to regularly wonder into our neighbor's home and just chill on the couch. As far as I know they didn't mind, but I think that's pretty unacceptable anyway and maybe they were just polite.

I think people walking cats on leashes is just fine. I've seen it done before. If you want to let your cats outside into your garden then you should first build a screened in enclosure, just a patio with a screen roof and walls and lots of plants. Your cats will love it and they won't crap in anyone else's yard.
Also yes, dogs a shit for the reasons I mentioned (and their owners too)
>>
>>2057224
Keep your cat inside and accidents won't happen.
>>
>>2057243
Be funny once your dog loses its eyesight from a cat clawing its face off.
>>
>>2057224
I have bird feeders and grow my own vegetables. Cats fuck that shit up. If my two dogs happen to kill a cat that someone stupidly leaves unsupervised outdoors then so be it.

I feel bad for the cat, but I also feel bad for the birds and my garden. The owner could have avoided all this damage by taking responsability for their cat
>>
>>2057251
Now you're just bitter. I've seen too many cats dead on the road to sympathize with people who refuse to take responsability for their pet.

People with aggressive dogs in this neighborhood at least warn walkers or walk their dogs exclusively at night.
>>
>>2057306
Or let them roam loose around the neighborhood.

Why do dog owners act like this never happens?
>>
>>2057309
Because it doesn't happen in most places. Whenever my old dog who liked to run away got out, we'd get a call from the police within an hour. We'd then get slapped with a ticket for having our dog off leash.

It's also illegal to have your cat off leash here, but it's much easier to catch dogs.

The only people who seem to keep their dogs off leash are rural people who don't want to take the time to walk their dogs.
>>
>>2056982
I'm not saying that cats aren't incapable of harming people. Cats have razor sharp claws and sharp teeth. No doubt they can cause some serious damage. That being said, I can tell you with absolute certainty that cats do not enjoy harming humans. When they attack it is out of a primal instinct to defend itself and its territory. Feral cats will almost certainly attack a human if the human gets too close to it or its kittens (if its a female). Cats are naturally both predator and prey to larger carnivores. When confronted with a large predator, a cat will almost always run away instead of fighting. The exception is if the cat is cornered or has kittens. You mentioned that you have seen cats that attack people or jump out at them. It's almost 100% certainty that a human abused the cat at some point, or its needs were not met, and now the cat is acting out accordingly. Source: raised them for nearly 30 years.
>>
>>2057314
Sorry, I thought rural was implied for everyone in this thread considering we were talking about property damage and environmental damage.

I don't know why you're brushing rural area off like that anyway. That's where most of the focus should be as thats where most of the damage is done. switching the topic to just urban area's to make dogs look like less of a problem isn't being very objective.
>>
>>2056954
Yup, it is a crime. Then again, I like cats. If my cat gets fucked with by some douche sicking his dogs on it, there will be extreme consequences.
>>
>>2057237
I like cats, and I think you are reasonable to want the stray cats off the property. Other than being the occasional nuisance, I think it's sad that tenants abandon their cats. It happens in my complex all the time unfortunately.
>>
>>2057329

yeah i've had cats most of my life too, some of them are just assholes, cats have individual personalities that aren't strictly shaped by people and their surroundings

stop acting like it's everyone but the cat that's the problem every time, that's just not the way shit works

and even if cats didn't hurt people ever (even though they do) they still don't belong outside unsupervised
>>
>>2057331

if your cat is roaming around other people's property and something happens to it it's your fault if you let it outside purposely and frequently

getting pissed at someone else over something you should've been responsible for is stupid

i'm not condoning killing cats, but if you're too stupid to realize someone else might do that to your outdoor cat that's your problem, and if you do realize that's a risk and you let your cat out anyway then you're an asshole for putting a pet you should be taking care of in danger knowingly

if you care enough to think of consequences you should care enough to take care of your cat in the first place
>>
>>2057341
I don't put cats outside. I don't condone putting cats outside in densely populated areas. Mainly because accidents can happen, and the sick fucks out there who torture and kill cats. If my cat escaped and some douche sicked his dogs on my cat for simply roaming around, it would be the same thing as hurting a family member. There would be extreme consequences if that ever happened. I have been known to go to extreme measures to get revenge...even if that means I go down as well.
>>
>>2057340
I'm not saying that cats should be outside. In fact, I am very much against the idea of letting cats roam in a densely populated area. Yes, cats can be assholes, but can you honestly say that cats stalk and hunt humans just for the fun of it? I've been around plenty of asshole cats, and most of the time if you stay clear of them they will let you be. It's very much possible for a cat to have psychological issues, and just have a mean personality. In my experience though, this is rare. Asshole cats are the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>2057404
>Asshole cats are the exception, not the rule.
If a cat is outside, it is generally BECAUSE it is an asshole. At least, that's the main reason they are booted out around here.
>>
cats are progressive wise animals

dogs are uneducated ignorant animals

we need to have a national conversation about dog control laws
>>
>>2057413
Interesting. My sister put her asshole cat outside once the cat went senile and started urinating on her luggage. Cat was happier, but still very much an asshole who would bite and scratch the shit out of people who tried to pet it. In my area though, we have a lot of otherwise healthy domesticated stray cats--mostly because of their owners abandoning them when they move.
>>
File: 246785435646468.jpg (65KB, 1500x1134px) Image search: [Google]
246785435646468.jpg
65KB, 1500x1134px
>>2057399
>>
I'm not saying I would intentionally run over a cat but if one ran in front of my car, I wouldn't brake or swerve.
>>
>>2056944
I trained my dogs to not fuck with anybodies shit, it's not my fault his cat came into my yard and started messing up my backyard.
and as stated
>>2056954
it was perfectly legal
Don't let your cat in my yard and my dogs won't go after it.
>>
>>2057224
I trained my dogs to be respectful of other people and their property and i expect others to do the same. It's not my fault his cat would come into my yard and fuck with my shit.
I had asked him to keep an eye on his cat and not to let him go in my yard but he didn't.
If anything he's the psychopath for not caring what happened to his cat. I take great care of my dogs and make sure they are always safe from harm.
>>
>>2057399
So edgy
If your family member broke into my backyard and started shitting all over the place and fucking with my shit I would fuck him up as well.
>>
>>2057557
>calls someone edgy
>is himself and edgy beta faggot who never stud up for himself so is convinced he would be able to contemplate for that by hurting an animal 15 times smaler than himself
Wow much strong very fear
>>
>>2057555
>It's not my fault his cat would come into my yard and fuck with my shit.

It is your fault that you act like a fucking psychopath though.
>>
>>2056939
lol. come to croatian with that mind set and enjoy watching your dogs get shot and yourself getting beaten with a club on regular bases and i aint even exaggerating.
>>
>>2057657
>like people arent shot and beaten with a club on a regular basis in that shithole
>>
>>2057657

where's croatian? i can only find croatia on a map
>>
>>2057552
I'm not condoning letting pet cats outside. I do however draw the line at letting your dogs attack cats which may roam in your backyard. For the most part, cats don't fuck up backyards. Dogs will drop shit all over your backyard, dig, and bark up a storm, while cats are more likely to just pass through and maybe catch a bird or rodent. Again, if you were neighbor, and I found out that you sicked your dogs intentionally on my cat I would brutally murder your dogs without as much as a second thought.
>>
>>2056401
I had a cat attack me once

All I did was call to it a good 30ft away or more, started coming towards me, didn't make any sudden moves, cat leaps and goes fucking crazy biting and tearing at my foot and trying for my legs and chased me when I tried moving away

Not even like it was a feral cat, it was from the neighbor hood
>>
So this is a thread about how current dog owners are taking credit for hundreds upon hundreds of years of training dogs have undergone to be literal emotional slaves that do whatever they want just by the call of their masters?

A thread in which dog owners believe that their pets are superior due to a cat not having the same treatment over said hundreds of years?

I wish I had a cat or a dog, I'm allergic to pet fur so we've never had anything other than reptiles when I was a child and felt sorry for them being locked up somewhere far away from were they're supposed to be, but holy shit. Most dog owners in this thread seem so fucking salty when it comes to cat owners. It's as if you're trying to prove something, almost like a man buying an expensive sports car to compensate for his small dick.

Remember that your dog was specifically designed and altered by man to obey its every command, a cat wasn't. Your pets are not superior because your ancestors did something that you're now taking credit for. Try domesticating a wolf and playing with it as much as you do with a dog and see if you live long enough to cry about how people who let cats go outside are destroying the environment and surrounding wildlife.

It's the same as keeping your child indoors for their entire life, it's not always the best option. Risks have to be taken, as every pet owner takes a risk when looking after any animal. Fully preventing any risk from any animal comes with a flaw, this being locked away in a house/cage/tank for the rest of their lives away from their natural habitat.

Get a grip people.
>>
>>2058051
>one typo
>act like a dick
I bet you have many friends.
>>
>>2058044
Not realy. Only if you're a fucking asshole, a filthy gypo, shiptar and yes in some places being a serb means you're a dead man but most of the people are cool with it. You just proven you know jack shit about croatia, so good job on that.
>>
>>2058269

>can't take a joke
>>
>>2058265

i have a cat, i let him outside supervised or enclosed because i'm not an asshole

the risks are only part of the problem, everyone else having to deal with someone else's cat is the biggest issue

i take care of my pets, all of them get outside time, i don't want someone's shitty outdoor pet around mine

i don't want their pet in my garden, i put a lot of time and effort into it, and cat piss is disgusting

this thread is about how people with cats seem to think their choice to get a pet should affect everyone else, whereas most other pet owners take care of their own pet

you don't have to keep your cat indoors all the time, i don't, when weather permits i let him out and i watch him

i attempted leash training, but it didn't work for me, it does for other people and nothing is stopping them from attempting it

getting a pet and then leaving it outside all day is irresponsible, and has affects other people who live around you, it isn't just your problem
>>
>>2058365

effects*
>>
>>2058365
i know you can walk your cat like a dog and back when i had a cat it used to follow me through the neighborhood; but it's just not common in Europe to supervise a cat.

though 50 years ago it was also not common with dogs; they roamed in the villages on their own when they felt like going for a walk.

if you don't have a cat yourself, prey-animals or other food sources a cat wouldn't go into your garden for a longer time.
i can't imagine they come around on a regular basis just to poop on someones precious flowers.

spray some water on it with a super soaker, if you don't want to have one around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clj3dlRyaWo

this documentation monitors territorial cat behavior in an English village.
>>
>>2058363
>4chan
>/an/
>bunch of cunts desu
>when being called out for being a cunt call it a joke
fuck off.
>>
>>2058374
>it's just not common in Europe to supervise a cat.
I'm European and I hate this argument. Th fact that other people do X, doesn't mean X is the right thing to do. Maybe everybody in Bangladesh beats their wives. Does that mean it's the right thing to do?

>though 50 years ago it was also not common with dogs; they roamed in the villages on their own when they felt like going for a walk.
And that was a problem, which we took care of.

>if you don't have a cat yourself, prey-animals or other food sources a cat wouldn't go into your garden for a longer time.
And that's a problem. I like having squirrels around.
>i can't imagine they come around on a regular basis just to poop on someones precious flowers.
No, but the fact that they do is also a problem.
>>
>>2058374
>though 50 years ago it was also not common with dogs; they roamed in the villages on their own when they felt like going for a walk.

still happens in ireland

i mean, the dogs like it, but i dont get why the people are so accepting
>>
>>2058374

sometimes the uncommon thing is the right thing

it doesn't matter why a cat is drawn to a garden, it doesn't belong there in the first place

i shouldn't have to keep anyone else's pet in line, that's their job

>>2058377

you seem angry, is life in croatian hard?
>>
>>2058374
>poop on someones precious flowers
It's their garden, why the fuck should they put up with another persons animal in it?

Neighbourhood cats come into my garden to kill the native birds and animals, I have to clean up their heads and all the feathers. I found a dead baby ringtail possum which is endangered in my area last week. That's literally what cats do outside, kill shit.
>>
>>2058408
I tend to agree, the cats get fed inside and then go on killing as their pastime. It's less natural than barn cats were as they had to hunt their food most of the time.
>>
This is why I strictly keep my pets indoor. That way I don't have to worry about my cichlids killing somebody's tetras, or about my neocaridina coming home with parasites, or not at all.
>>
>cats coming into my garden constantly because of all the squirrels and shit in my apple orchard
>use high pressure car wash hose at point blank to scare them off
>doesn't work
>tell asshole neighbours I'm putting out poison to keep pest cats away
>suddenly no cats come into my garden
I'm not even putting down any poison. It can be easy to motivate people to take responsibility for their pets.
>>
>>2058393
European here. Croatians are slavs, and therefore uncivilised. We apologise on behalf of the EU for giving them access to Western technology and networks.
>>
>>2055391
Depends on where you live. Here in the UK its almost unheard of to keep a cat inside, its the norm to see cats wandering around the streets.
>>
>>2057028
This, don't be surprised when the get picked up by animal control.
>>
>>2058578
>>2057028
What kind of hell holes do you live in? Cats have been roaming around here for centuries with no such problems.

One of mine fucks off for days at a time sometimes whilst the other comes back at the end of the day.
>>
>>2057028
And people who have dogs outside in their back yards barking 24/7 should be shot as well.
>>
>>2058580
If neighbors fuck with your cats then you fuck with neighbors twice as bad. Kill their dogs that are trained to attack cats with poison etc...
>>
>>2059165
And if you kill my dogs I'll set your car on fire. In the end we get a huge pointless feud because shitty cat owners can't control their pets.
>>
>>2056801
It might sound weird but that's actually really cool.

Fit cats are more satisfying to pet compared to chubby cats imo.
>>
>>2059241
>Make male cat /fit/.
>Let it roam outside.
>Male cat overpopulation problem solved.
>>
While I agree that cat owners need to be held to a higher standard and either leash or watch their cat I disagree with the dog statement. Small dogs can get into peoples property causing damage and larger dogs can fatally injury a person or large animal. If you let your dog roam free with no supervision then I would consider you a criminal.
>>
File: tumblr_mheytpVadH1qm8fzgo1_500.png (544KB, 450x676px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mheytpVadH1qm8fzgo1_500.png
544KB, 450x676px
>>2055453
>I live in europe

Fucking why. I don't want to share the same continent with this retard.
>>
>>2055515
Like feel pain, amirite
>>
>>2060314
I think only a small percentage of the population is truly narrow-minded, some just postulate edgy opinions.
there are still plenty of people who are like Pocahontas.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.