[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you noticed this in your dogs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160204_220309.jpg (200KB, 1024x1237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160204_220309.jpg
200KB, 1024x1237px
Have any of you noticed this in your dogs?
>>
File: 980x.jpg (30KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
30KB, 500x334px
Mine started levitating.

I assumed due to global warming.
>>
>>2054750
Yeah, and pythagorean's theorem is sexist.
>>
Yeah my dog ran out in front of a car looked back at me before getting hit by a car and barked "al gore was right about everything"
>>
This is a real phenomena, in recent weeks my shitzu Caroline has just been cryin all day and drawing weird star patterns on the walls with blood. She has been suffering extreme anxiety towards the incoming geomagnetic reversal
>>
Yeah, I noticed it when my dog gradually started walking backwards. It was funny at first but now that's all she can seem to do. Her head also has been craning back more and twisting. She used to bark but now she just yowls and produces white noise that cuts in and out after sundown. Glad to hear its final warming, since I was ready to send her back to the silent hill shelter I adopted her from.
>>
>>2054750
My dog won't stop farting everytime I call her a doofus. Maybe this is related somehow.
>>
my dog hates snow, cold, winter, etc.

so he is basically cash
>>
>>2054750
Oh definitely. My standard poodle started biking to work and quit her job at the accounting firm to run a community farm.

Also my parakeet has joined Black Lives Matter.
>>
I've definitely noticed fewer people walking their dogs recently. I'm sticking to my routine because I love my dog but the mud is still starting to piss me off.
>>
Yeah. My dog tried jumping into the oven while I was taking out dinner last night.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.