[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best dog breed for having a companion to chill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: dog_34.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dog_34.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
What's the best dog breed for having a companion to chill with you and smoke weed and bring to parties and stuff?
>>
>>2054602
pls no smokarino with your dogarino
>>
File: 200w_s.gif (18KB, 200x410px) Image search: [Google]
200w_s.gif
18KB, 200x410px
>>2054602
>dog
>smonk weed
Get a snoop dogg, you whore.
>>
>>2054602
after much deliberation, I've concluded that you should not own a dog anon
>>
>>2055940
I really respect that you took some time to think about it. You carefully considered both sides of the issue and by use of reason and conscience came to the best choice for everyone involved. No snap judgments or prejudice in your game! You're a paragon of fairness and justice that all could only hope to emulate.
>>
>>2055944
The sad thing is that this guy posted as satire but is completely correct
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 403x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 403x351px
Don't smoke with your fucking dog, you degenerate. They're not people.

Go find some sort of filthy drum circle and smoke with people.

Fucking hippies. Worst kind of peope.
>>
>>2054602
I phrased it wrong, i'm not making the dog smoke weed, i'm smoking weed, and chilling with the dog outside.
>>
>>2055981
Too little too late you dirty hippie.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>2054602
My dog, of course
Bernese Mountain Dog
Very tolerant
Needs long walks
Kek dunno but he's pretty gud
>>
>>2056525
are there any breeds that are pathologically lazy?
>>
>>2056713
Greyhound.

Let them sprint around in the morning, and maybe in the evening, and they are good to laze about the rest of the day. Literally what they were breed to do.
>>
>>2056723
Greyhounds aren't fans of crowds and parties. They are good apartment dogs because they are quiet and likewise like things quiet. Good dogs but they are not very good in social situations.
>>
Some form of spaniel or retriever?
>>
>>2056713
Cats
>>
>>2056525
extra cuddly :3 :3 :3
>>
>>2056713
Bassett hound. They also look stoned so they'll fit in.
>>
>>2056737
>Crowds and parties
>Cheering fans and noise of race track

Eh? No, but I mean, if you got a young one, couldn't you just socialize them? Op doesn't sound like he's going to be at any wild parties, just hanging out.
>>
>>2057358
If the parties get too wild the dog has to be robust and intelligent enough to survive. nothing that can be kicked or stepped on by drunken feet accidentally, or so dumb that it would wander off into traffic.
>>
>>2057401
The dog shouldn't be in a party like that, or it should at least have a safe room it can go to that's quiet and it can get away from all the people. No dog in that situation is a good idea no matter how chill the dog. Drinking is fine, but if they are getting drunk to the point that the dog is going to be stepped on, just put it in another room for the the night. It's really no fun for the dog unless it's mild partying that it can be doted on or played with.
>>
Sure as fuck not the one you posted OP.
Also almost no one wants you bringing a dog to parties.
>>
>>2057489
Honestly OP, if you plan on having a lot of get togethers, either get an already socialized dog from the shelter, or just get any younger dog and socialize yourself. Breed isn't too important if they are socialized right and getting enough excersise and what they need. Just always make sure they have access to an open crate or dark room so they can get away from the noise when they want, and make sure that the people at your party completely understand that that area is off limits.
>>
>>2054602
Obviously not a husky/malamute
>>
File: IMG_20160125_2219227_rewind.jpg (155KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160125_2219227_rewind.jpg
155KB, 600x800px
>>2057529
ACTUALLY I have a husky & she just looove to hotbox the bathroom with me in the bathtub! :)

MY BABYYYY
>>
>>2057558
she doesn't look like a stoner's dogg
>>
>>2057558
You're either not reading OP's post, or are completely retarded by arguing a husky is a good dog to "chill with and bring to parties and stuff". OP specifically wanted a lazy dog, not an insane animal that needs to run marathons every day.
>>
>>2057563
wait how do u know im a stoner?

>>2057565
my husky isn't bad at parties she's actually pretty calm tbqh senpai
>>
I've been to a camp ground and a golden retriever would run camp to camp hanging out with people who were smoking weed trying to get a hit.
>>
>>2055940
I don't get it so u would rather have dog in the pound or out down than have some guy smoke with it
>>
>complaining about hippies
>animals and nature board
Is this a meme?
>>
A mongrel.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.