[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking my dog this morning >she pees on someone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: smugdog.jpg (712KB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
smugdog.jpg
712KB, 4928x3264px
>walking my dog this morning
>she pees on someone's yard
>the owner of the house happens to be coming out
>gets all indignant and tells me to clean it up
>mfw

Are some people just retarded or something? I pick up after my dog if she shits, but what the fuck did she expect me to do? Hose down the urine so it seeps deeper into the ground?
>>
hose that bitch down.
no not the dog
>>
Ever think of keeping your shit bag away from other people's property?
>>
Diluting it does actually help, yes. Dog urine can wreck a lawn because it contains far too much nitrogen and it kills that spot of grass to have undiluted dog piss dumped all over it. However, if you pour water over it, the nitrogen is diluted and washed into the soil, which not only prevents damage but actually helps fertilize the ground once it's not so concentrated. Or you could just keep your dog off other people's property.
>>
>>2053572
Start with controlling your fucking animals, maybe? You shouldn't be letting a dog you can't control off your property. Yes, I'm sure she was being a total bitch, but you shouldn't have let the dog piss in somebody's yard, or really go into it at all. It's just not your property and you have no right to be letting your dog on it to begin with; this shouldn't be hard to understand.
>>
>>2053687
>>2053753
It's a foot away from the sidewalk, get over yourselves, shitlords.
>>
>>2053756
>not being able to keep your dog from roaming a foot to piss on somebody else's property
>>
>>2053687
>>2053732
>>2053761

>America
>land of the self righteous

Fucking hell guys.
>>
>>2053572
And pee is good to give more nutrients to the plants...
>>
>>2053777

Well, at least one of us isn't American, and I'm not sure what made you certain I was except for the fact that shouting "MURICA!" is a quick and lazy way to suggest that whoever's posting is wrong about whatever they're talking about because they're apparently from America, however strongly related that might be to the topic even if it was true (just fyi, lots of countries have dogs and grass!)
>>
i do not let my dog onto other peoples' lawns while we're walking. it's a courtesy thing. once we get to the park i let him have plenty of leash and he gets to piss wherever he wants.

i don't like it when people let their dogs onto my yard. i think it shows a disregard for my property, and letting my dog onto someone else's yard would be a disregard for their property. so, yeah, nah
>>
>>2053572
Lady over reacted, but dude...just keep your fucking dog on the other side of you when your on the sidewalk. It ain't that hard. Also teach the dog that walking on the sidewalk is a job, and that he'll have time to run and play when you get to the park or wherever it is you're going.
>>
>>2053777
>America
>Land of the self-entitled pet owner
It's not your property. What don't you understand about that? Whether it was one foot or one hundred feet, you shouldn't be letting your dog go on, and especially not fucking piss or shit, in other people's yards. You don't pay to maintain that land, you don't water those plants, and you don't own that property.
>>
>>2053899
>keep your fucking dog on the other side of you when your on the sidewalk

>keeping your dog on the same side as the road and traffic
Nice b8, got me to reply
>>
>>2054681
You're already that close to traffic yourself, and if you can't control you're dog enough to not be in the street, then you need to be working on training before you take that dog out in public.
>>
>>2053976
Europeans have no sense of what personal space is. Have you never met one? They're get so close when talking to you they almost kiss you.
>>
>>2053572
you are a punk ass bitch. keep your dog off other people's lawns you dumb waste of life
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.