[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you saw a cryptid one day, what would you do? Leave it, kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 25

If you saw a cryptid one day, what would you do? Leave it, kill it?
How come sightings haven't increased in an age where even more people have cameras?

Cryptid thread?
>>
>>2053387
>How come sightings haven't increased in an age where even more people have cameras?
kek
>>
PROTIP: Out of that list only sasquatch, skunk apes, chupacabra, and MAYBE a couple lake things exist.

Jersey devils and wendigos are extinct.
>>
>>2053396
which one is the skunk ape?
also, how many of these extinctions were caused by outdoor cats?
>>
"Skinwalker"? For fuck's sake, that's the alien from a b-movie called Xtro Always makes me laugh when people post that gif.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56pvjrZg5p8
>>
>>2053409
how do you know the alien from Xtro isn't a skinwalker?

are you the skinwalker expert or something?
>>
>>2053396
None of those have any chance to exist now. A large animal is always going to be discovered quickly.
>>
>>2053685
you're an idiot. till 20th century a mountain gorilla was considered a cryptid.
>>
>>2053387
>swamp ape
nigga I think you mean Skunk Ape
also
>batsquatch
>that 'skinwalker'
>>
>>2053387
Wait I thought the thunder bird was a northwest cryptid?
>>
>>2053409
>all of that /d/ tier fetish shit
>tusken raider noises
>there was a panther in there at some point
I could've been glad to have never seen this
>>
>>2053409

Yes, skinwalkers are often misrepresented. They're really nothing to worry about.
>>
>>2053691
>20th century
Ah, yes, the year 1900, when all humans were equipped with iPhone cameras and experts had high-quality professional equipment beyond an eyewitness story.
>>
>>2053766
And they found this creature in a well mapped area easily accessible and frequented by many for recreation! Astonishing.
>>
File: 1400943634327.gif (239KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1400943634327.gif
239KB, 300x100px
>>2053776
>implying that the whole of north america, the third largest continent, is well mapped and easily accessible
>implying that the whole of russian taigas is well explored and mapped and that NOTHINg and i do mean NOTHING higher than 3 feet can exist there
>implying you're not a fucking retard
>>
>>2053691
>>2053776
No, you're an idiot. Native people knew it was there and it wasn't 'hiding' in plain sight for european explorers. It was just the european explorers didn't bother much with Africa aside from the coasts and slave trading until the 19th century,which was when they really started expeditions. They hardly touched Africa aside from the coasts and gorillas don't exactly head down to the beach to get a tan.
The ones that did do it earlier, their goal was to reach point A to point B, they collected and told of what they saw along the way. Believe it or not, exploring a new contentient is fucking hard, especially in a place where you are at a serious risk of diseases unknown to you(another reason why exploration took so long, the other being that europeans didn't see much value in trading/trade routes in Africa). If you're limited to funds, supplies, medicine, hauling your ass and shit through an unknown continent to you, you aren't going to take a look at mountains and go, "Well, we can go around, save two days and not risk anything more than we are already risking but fuck it, I prefer to waste more of our everything."

learn 2 history.
>>
>>2053789
>>implying that the whole of north america, the third largest continent, is well mapped and easily accessible
I'm not sure about Canada and Mexico, but there's nowhere in the US you can go where people haven't been. Usually millions of people.
>>
>>2053790
oh you mean the same like the native people of tibet "know" about bigfoot ?
please do tell how is that case any different than yours
also
> Believe it or not, exploring a new contentient is fucking hard, especially in a place where you are at a serious risk of diseases unknown to you
you yourself just explained why people dont explore taigas and you yourself have just admitted the posibillity of a large undiscovered creature living in northern russia/canada.
thanks for proving my point. its past your bed time billy boi.
>>
>>2053791
yeah thats why i said the whole of north america and not the whole of USA. the US is not the center of the universe.
>>
>>2053792
>>2053790
*yeti
my bad but it is the same thing basicaly so you can still fuck off
>>
>>2053725
Skinwalker pls
>>
>>2053793
and that's why I said "I'm not sure about Canada and Mexico."

not too bright, are ya?

you still haven't explained why you said North America when you meant Canada.
>>
>>2053792
I'm not that other anon who mentioned russia or canada, but you're still an idiot. The case is different because it's the 21st century. While there is plenty of rural areas in North America, there is no bigfoot. I am sorry to break this to you. At most, we might discover subspecies of animals that already live in the area that probably looks so similar that you'd have to test it for genetic differences but you will never find Sasquatch. Yetis are even less plausible if you're one of those people who imagine them to live on the peaks of mountains.
>>
File: 1398683179102.jpg (22KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
1398683179102.jpg
22KB, 680x499px
>>2053797
are you a fucking retard ?? i meant the whole continent why would i limit myself that makes no sense
>>
>>2053799
i never once said i believe there is such a creature out there. i do say that you cant dismiss the posibility of such creature existing with a 100% certainty, not even with a 90% certainty. why ? simply because humans dont have and never will have all knowledge about the earth.
>>
>>2053800
you said you weren't counting the US because it's extremely well mapped and explored.

make up your mind, do you mean the unexplored parts of the continent are unexplored, or do you mean the explored parts are unexplored?

because I'm beginning to think you're just stupid.
>>
>>2053804
>trying this hard.
>>
>>2053804
not to mention i never said that. i just said i meant the whole continent so i didnt specify USA+CANADA+MEXICO you special snowflake you. the saddest part is that you're probably serious and not even baiting and that im talking to a woman.
>>
>>2053806
I don't really care about the thread,
this belongs on /x/, not here.
and people that seriously believe in cryptids are idiots.

I'm just curious why anyone anywhere would think there's vast chunks of unexplored wilderness anywhere in North America. There's literally nowhere you can go here and get away from people entirely.
>>
>>2053811
>i meant the whole continent
yes, we agree you're wrong about the US, so why do you insist on including the parts you're clearly wrong about in your characterization?
>>
>>2053806
> for free
>>
>>2053812
Skinwalkers are 100% fake.
>>
File: 1398689897389.png (41KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1398689897389.png
41KB, 625x626px
>>2053816
>>
>>2053819
>I obviously lost THAT argument
>I'll just call it BAIT!

>>>/x/
>>
File: 1398718282750.png (68KB, 1102x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1398718282750.png
68KB, 1102x1100px
>>2053821
>>
>>2053822
Dubs confirmed
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 560x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 560x737px
>>>/x/
>>
>>2053387
>arguing about cryptids actually existing
Christ, I thought those big foot shows were all just fun and games for views. I didn't know people above the age of eight years old actually believe this trash.
>>
>>2053387
>Florida's swamp ape
Yo das racist.
>>
>>2053789
the whole of north America IS well mapped.
>>
File: Squatch.jpg (338KB, 324x2197px) Image search: [Google]
Squatch.jpg
338KB, 324x2197px
>>2053974
>>
>>2053387
>Live in Eastern Washington

What the fuck is a Batsquach? The only Cryptid I know anything about is the Paddler of lake Pend Oreille in norhtern Idaho. It's one of the deepest lakes in the United States, so the government used to test submarines there. The conspiracy was that the government was actually testing advanced sonar technology in search of the Paddler, a long, multi-finned sea-serpent or also described as a pike of monstrous size.
>>
>>2053387
So, since when did things like the wendigo, Jersey Devil, mothman, and skinwalker get lumped in with cryptids? I was under the impression that termed was used for more "realistic" (and I use that loosely) creatures, and not blatantly supernatural ones.
>>
>chupacabra
>Dover demon
>mothman
>jersey devil

too bad all my favorites are the least likely (impossible) to exist ;-;

except the chupacabra seems to refer to two different creatures, a little odd
>>
>>2053791
Yeah but some large expanses are abandoned or people rarely go to.
>>
No hodag? I am sad. Read up on this beautiful creature: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hodag

What would I do if I encountered one? I'd quickly take a picture and then GTFO because the thing BREATHES FIRE
>>
>>2053413
Yes.
>>
>>2053722
iirc, Thunderbird sightings ranged from mexico up through the whole west half of the US.
>>
File: chupacabras.gif (68KB, 507x496px) Image search: [Google]
chupacabras.gif
68KB, 507x496px
>>2055233
I will never accept that fucking mangy coyote as a Chupacabra.
>>
>>2053387
If I see a Sasquatch I'm going to catch that vibrating bastard and have myself a pet you can't take clear pictures of.
>>
>>2053818
that's something only a skinwalker would say
>>
>>2055354
So what will you do with a pissed off grizzly, anon?
>>
Depends on what kind and if it's attacking me.
If I saw Frogman I would take a picture of it, if with friends I would capture it. Frogman doesn't sound too scary, just ugly.
If I saw a shapshifter or skin walker I would run for my life.
>>
>>2055401
Breed the most aggressive grizzlies in existence.
>>
>>2055352
>rainbow fluorescent rave sticks that change color all over the back
It's like a monster designed by deviantart
>>
This thread remind me of Animal X that used to go on class Animal Planet, God it's silly now but when I was younger I loved it.
>>
>>2053387
I'd get those retards from Mountain Monsters to blow it the fuck away!
>>
>>2055440
God dammit, I had managed to forget about that stupid piece of shit show until now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydhv2PqEUG4
>>
>>2053723
It's actually a genuinely creepy movie despite its low budget. You should check it out
>>
File: image.png (329KB, 884x884px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329KB, 884x884px
>>2053725
Get out of here stalker
>>
>>2053387
>>>/x/
>>
>>2053789
Actually, no "wilderness" exists anymore. Every single square kilometer has been either fully domesticated or in some other way altered by humans. Most of Europe, Asia and the Americas have been agricultural cultural landscapes for thousands of years, and the rest of the continents for hundreds of years. There is no undiscovered land. There is no land untouched by humans. There is no land that hasn't been shaped by humans.
>>
>>2053409
>1:16-1:20
what the fuck kek
>>
>>2057107
>antarctica
>many parts of the Sahara and a good amount of Siberia
>99% of the ocean floor, and the sub-surface ocean
>much of the great forested areas on the planet no one has ever really gone into or known to have ever explored
Nice hyperbole, buddy.
>>
>>2057107
>There is no land that hasn't been shaped by humans.
this is a lie
there is plenty of land in my country alone where no human has ever been in centuries if ever, huge tracts of old growth forest and barely any human presence ever
>>
>>2057121
You're playing with stereotypes, Anon.

Large parts of the forested areas on Earth hasn't only been "discovered", but are in fact also cultured and used in logging industries. Even the "savage" Amazon is now known to have been transformed into an agricultural landscape by pre-columbian Americans.

Also:
>many parts of the Sahara and a good amount of Siberia
Top fucking kek.
For "exploring" tundras and deserts, Google maps is more than enough.
>inb4 google is in cahoots with le guvnent and illminato and hiding things from us
>>
>>2057132
>Large parts of the forested areas on Earth hasn't only been "discovered", but are in fact also cultured and used in logging industries
again not true at all
many areas that are "discovered" are not inhabited or utilized by humans in any advanced way

its easy if you're some urbanite twat to say this but if you've ever lived out in the rural areas you can easily see even with loggers and mining towns it still very wild all around
>>
>>2056938
>YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Toppest of keks
>>
>>2057135
>or utilized by humans in any advanced way
From this notion, it became clear that you don't only live in a colonial nation, but also do so in the belief that your ancestors "brought civilisation to a savage land". This notion might have a small truth in it if you live in Australia, but for the rest of the world, the landscapes have been shaped by humans long before the European arrival.

>its easy if you're some urbanite twat to say this
Kek. I live in a major city now, but I grew up in a very remote, sparsely populated town in northern Europe. The proximity was densely forested, yet every single tree was planted by human hands, and used in the logging industry.
>>
Britfag here, I once saw a black panther walking across a field. Wish I'd taken a picture, but this was the era before camera phones were any good, so if I had done it would have just looked like a black pixelated blur.

I suspect I might have been stalked by a panther as well. Would have been shit to be attacked by it, but at least it would have been physical evidence that they're around.
>>
>>2057144
You're the one stereotyping. I'm a geologist. 8 years ago when I was fresh out of school I got a job doing soil samples for a logging company in Canada. You ever look at Canada on Google Earth? You see those fucking huge swaths of forest? There are areas of old growth trees that have been growing since modern Europeans colonized north America. We were logging in a place so remote that on our free days there was no where you could go. You were stuck in the logging camp. We'd get shipments of supplies by plane from the nearest town. It was quicker than using the logging roads.

I also worked a mining operation that was almost as remote, except we were right by a lake to make shipping easier.

Never saw anyone out there who wasn't working on the camps. Spent entire free days drinking and fishing and no one asked me for a fishing permit even. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if there were undiscovered creatures in remote rural Canada.
>>
>>2057161
>It wouldn't surprise me one bit if there were undiscovered creatures in remote rural Canada.
This is a whole different matter. There are probably undiscovered fauna on all continents. I doubt they're half as spectacular as any of these cryptids, however.
>>
>>2057145
That would be hilarious. I've been stalked by a cougar before. I was hiking around mendiceno in a pretty rural, unpopulated spot. The day before some other hikers spotted a cougar and her cubs by the trail. It was still sun rise when I pulled into the parking lot. The only other car there was a ranger's vehicle. I was just heading up the trail when I noticed two rangers heading back towards the lot. They warned me about the cougar, told be I shouldn't hike alone right now. They had one of the signs they were posting along the trail and walked me through what to do.

Well 3 hours later I'm about half way through the trail. It's a very old logging area so there's a nice mix of virgin red wood and red wood planted by the old loggers. The trees are absolutely gigantic, growing out of the mountain side. Elevation would go up and down. There was a fine mist that you climbed out of at the high parts of the trail, then descend back into at the low parts. It was at one of those low parts that I started feeling a little sketchy.

I couldn't see more than thirty feet in any direction and a stream that was beside the trail drowned out all noise. I decided to take a break and eat lunch while watching the stream. There was a large flat rock at the base of a large half dead redwood. One of those ones that still lives but it's hollow on the inside. As I was eating I inspected the river bank. It was all muddy and shitty so I didn't want to get too close, but there was something obviously imprinted in the mud. It was obviously a giant paw. Still wet, with only one good print. The others all looked swished like it was moving fast or jumping from the spot across the stream.

Anyway, I walked as fast as I could (no fucking running) but once I'm about 60 feet away I look back. Just a bit further down the stream is that fucking cougar. It just stared at me then walked away. Who knows how long it was watching me. I had no option but to keep going down the trail.
>>
>>2057182
Oh, and before you say it, the mist was that thick in certain areas, but not by the stream. It was also a lot more clear by the time I sat down for lunch. Ocean mist is so cool, but I still don't get how it works. On cloudy days like that one it lingers until mid afternoon or even later. We don't have shit like that in Chicago.
>>
File: 1382689254713.gif (2MB, 277x202px) Image search: [Google]
1382689254713.gif
2MB, 277x202px
>>2056938
>The must'a been the alpha male right there
>>
>>2055233
>chupacabra
It's something but it's not some coyote with a fur disease

>Dover demon
It's probably a baby moose

>Mothman
Probably a crane

>Jersey Devil
Fucked up political tactic

[/spoiler]i wanna believe[spoiler]
>>
>>2053685
The government knows the exist.
They just sure as hell aren't going to confirm them because the last thing anyone needs is every idiot going to hunt/harass native rare species because they want to be the first person to shoot a bigfoot or something. Poaching has already wiped out a few of the cooler US cryptids back in the day.
>>
cryptozoology map, friends
>>
I would go to my doctor's office and ask for an increase in the dosage of my anti-psychotics.
>>
>>2061144
I didn't realize we had so many lake monsters
>>
>>2053387
>lizard man

I love how south carolina's cryptid is, a nigger didn't come into work so he made up that he saw a lizard man that day as his excuse

there's just...nothing more typical of south carolina than that
>>
>>2061144
>resaved/rescaled image that makes all teh text blurry

delete this from your hard drive and never, ever post it again. shit like this shouldn't exist. find proper version if you want to post the image
>>
File: tumblr_mcq7zvcko71qlp8eco1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcq7zvcko71qlp8eco1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x354px
>>2061310
>>
File: 1455349284580.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455349284580.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>2053387
>frogman
>mothman
>thunderbird
>oklahoma octopus
>batsquatch
>tessie
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>2053387
>Frogman
>>
>>2053387
>How come sightings haven't increased in an age where even more people have cameras?

Guess why, kiddo.
Btw, all boards are for people aged 18+
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>mothman
Manmoths?
>>
File: dscn5017.jpg (327KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
dscn5017.jpg
327KB, 1280x960px
>tfw there is an apparent stuffed, shunka warakin
>nobody has tested its DNA

I wanna see the cyptobabby salt when its a badly stuffed wolf
>>
>>2053401
Skunk ape was an escaped orangatan I think.
>>
File: leopard.jpg (35KB, 634x372px) Image search: [Google]
leopard.jpg
35KB, 634x372px
>>2053801
Ah the old "you can't prove 100%" line. I can't prove to you 100% that there aren't pixies at the bottom of my garden, that dosen't mean its likely that pixies live at the bottom of my garden. No you can't rule out bigfoot with total certainty, its just highly unlikely. And it gets less and less likely with each passing day that more and more of our wilderness gets explored, exploited or developed, and people fail to find any evidence at all of such a creature. We would by now have found something of such a large animal. Fur, tracks, evidence of foraging/hunting. There would be something. There are only about 3000/7000 snow leopards left in the wild, living in some of the remotest and most inaccessible parts of the world, and reacently a bunch of skiers just bumped in to one. Its getting harder and harder for large animals to hide from us. Then there's the fact that there are plenty of "reliable accounts", but no one has any physical evidence. If people are encountering them at a relatively high rate, why has no one ever been able to whip out their phone for a quick snap? This photo of said snow leopard shows an animal of comparible rarity, encountered for just a few moments, and the people involved managed to take a reasonable photo. So no, its not impossible, just very, very unlikely.
>>
File: 1454479889668.jpg (178KB, 990x816px) Image search: [Google]
1454479889668.jpg
178KB, 990x816px
>>2063429
>>
>>2053387
>Dover Demon
AYY
>>
>>2063736
There are Plenty of Lazerus Taxon out there. Of course the idea of a large mammalian being an undiscovered taxon is a problem. The problem is that none of the rediscovered species are over 2 feet in length and the majority of them tend to be small mammals, frogs or lizards.

my favorite being the Arkan Forest Turtle, which was thought extinct, until they found a few specimens in, shock and surprise, a chinese food market, where it is harvested for food and "medical cures"

fucking chinese folklore remedies. Driving so many species to the edge of extinction....sorry, got sidetracked there.

Also, there have been a few larger new species of mammals discovered in the last couple of decades, but again, not nearly the size of these cryptids (One example is the Saola. A small deer-like creature in Vietnam, that is about 3 feet tall at the shoulder. Remains were found in 1992, and it was first seen alive in 1999)
>>
>>2063762
>fucking chinese folklore remedies

Oh don't even get me started there... Hey you want to study this rare, unique, scientifically and ecologically important creature? Lol fuck you, maybe snorting the last of its species will make my dick bigger.

No, that's the main issue really. New species are discovered all the time, but they're mostly invertibrates, amphibians, small reptiles and fish. It would be a hell of a feat for a large species of ape to remain totally undiscovered. Given how long the Bigfoot myth has been alive, to not even have found remains isn't promising. But strainger things have happened.
>>
>>2053396
Champ is an oarfish.
>>
>>2063792
continuing onwards with explanations.

Jersey Devil was an interesting story of a side show tourist trap and an actual story that happened. The monster image obviously comes from the "Stitched together animal thing" however there was a case back in 1954 about a family who lived out in the woods, and had some fucked up hillbilly retard babies with severe physical deformities. One of these children was extremely aggressive, and is the initial reason behind the attack and myth. There was indeed a manhunt and the "freak" children were killed off because, hey, it was the 50's man. However, there are some rumors about some of the non freak members going on and living in society. However, its all up to personal belief when it comes to that end. Some say that the manhunt ended with burning the entire woodland house down, sparing no one.

Ogopogo however is a fucking palesiosaur.

Wendigo was an old Native American folklore tale to prevent cannibalism. However, it was most likely another genetically deformed human that managed somehow to live for a bit, scaring the shit out of others.

Thunderbird was a really big bird from back in the 1800's. Long dead now.

Altamaha-ha, abnormally large newt.

Swamp Ape, Sassy, Mogolion Monster. Believe it or not, there is (or at least was) a very small Ape population in the US until the late 80's.
>>
>>2063706
Probably no one tested it because why the fuck would they? It's obviously a wolf. Not even the worst wolf mount I've seen.
>>
>>2063797
>Jersey Devil was an interesting story of a side show tourist trap and an actual story that happened. The monster image obviously comes from the "Stitched together animal thing" however there was a case back in 1954 about a family who lived out in the woods, and had some fucked up hillbilly retard babies with severe physical deformities. One of these children was extremely aggressive, and is the initial reason behind the attack and myth. There was indeed a manhunt and the "freak" children were killed off because, hey, it was the 50's man. However, there are some rumors about some of the non freak members going on and living in society. However, its all up to personal belief when it comes to that end. Some say that the manhunt ended with burning the entire woodland house down, sparing no one.
Holy fuck that is the wrongest thing ever to be wrong. The Leeds family were in fact real people but they weren't some rural deformed hillbillies. Daniel leads was a publicist and heavily involved with politics. He died in 1720. I don't know where the fuck you got the 50s from when this myth is far older.
>>
File: Vm8la.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vm8la.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>2063799
>>
>>2053396 here

>>2063797 isnt me.
>>
>>2063797
He could be cernunnos, that wendigo
>>
>>2063797
>there is (or at least was) a very small Ape population in the US until the late 80's.
>citation needed
>>
>>2065479
Florida has rhesus macaques that were released/escaped in the 30s. South Carolina also has a population.

They aren't apes though. Not related but we also have african antelopes and such running around too, like Nilgai antelopes.
>>
>>2065479
There is a population of over 300 million great apes in the US.
>>
>>2065484
Interesting, but it doesn't explain the cryptids.

>>2065488
I purposefully didn't go there because that's obviously not what he fucking meant.
>>
File: hyena-e1334006672523.jpg (70KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hyena-e1334006672523.jpg
70KB, 600x400px
>>2063799
I was listening to some podcast (don't remember specifically which one) that talked about hyena sightings in the US.
Anyone seen any hyenas lately?
>>
>>2055004
>the government used to test submarines there.

They still do some sub training there. You can see the subs sometimes at Bayview.
>>
File: O6IxxcU.png (195KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
O6IxxcU.png
195KB, 500x282px
>>2063797
>Ogopogo however is a fucking palesiosaur.
>>
One of the big reasons there haven't been many sightings is probably because almost everyone carries cameras with them now. If they can't provide proof even with something so convenient, they know there's little chance they'll be taken seriously.

But anyway: If I was in a position where it's not going to kill me, I'd take a picture. Anything else would probably result in me running away or being killed.
>>
>>2053387
W-why in god's name would i kill it?
>>
>>2063706
its just wrapped around a pig mannequin they didn't even try to change it.
>>
File: oh.jpg (48KB, 770x430px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
48KB, 770x430px
>>2066848
I was wondering why the front legs were kinda shimmed back a bit. I didn't know they had premade mannequins to use. Kinda ruins the artistry of it now.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.