[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever hit your dog, /an/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

File: duplicitous wojak.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
duplicitous wojak.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
Have you ever hit your dog, /an/?
>>
My parents ran over some dudes dog. I look behind us as they kept driving and he was half flat while the guy looked like he was screaming. I was 5 and asked them did they know they hit that dog and they told me to shut up.
>>
>>2048409

I have hit a dog before when it was misbehaving.
>>
>>2048409
Yes, plenty times.
Usually, she bites me.
So I alpha roll over her. And then she bites again, and hisses and snarls! So I slide her away from me, and then she goes to fetch a toy instead, better that way.
>>
i kicked my dog once because he had a death grip on my hand when a game of coconut shell got out of hand and i freaked out

felt bad after but he never bit me again
>>
>>2048413
I hope you disowned them.
>>
>>2048486
>a game of coconut shell got out of hand

???
>>
>>2048409
not on purpose except for when I'm play fighting with him
>>
>>2048521
You rub the outside of a coconut on your dogs testicles and penis or the outside of the vagina.
>>
File: ashitanojoe.jpg (188KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
ashitanojoe.jpg
188KB, 500x487px
>>2048409
Only while playing, in a playful manner.
My dog is smart, but not smart enough to track both of my fists.

+ he is like 68kh a lovetap isn't enough to harm him.
>>
on purpose? never needed to, my dog is properly trained

but at work I recently had to kick a young Aussie in the throat because her owners were pretentious white trash that let her off leash in the parking lot and she had a dog a volunteer was walking by the neck
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 634x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 634x735px
Should we destroy most Asians?
>>
>>2048521
it's like a game of ball but with a piece of coconut shell
>>
>>2048409
I have. I went trough one of those 'angry' stages as a teenager.
>>
File: Buck.jpg (298KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Buck.jpg
298KB, 1280x960px
Never my dog, he has a pretty good temperament. But I used to babysit two mentally challenged kids when I was a teenager. They had an absolute menace of an English Springer Spaniel named Buck. Many times did I drag him to his cage, or kick him away if he was biting, which was rare.

One time he found a way out of the back yard, and ran all around the cul-de-sac, which was filled with little kids. If you didn't know, Springer Spaniels are the fastest breed of spaniel. He'd lay down, wait for me to get close, then bolt away. I had to take off my glasses and pretend it was food to get close to him, then out of nowhere the autistic kid I watched (he was pretty fat) came running, screaming like a barbarian, and tackled it. Then I had to carry this big goofy dog by the waist back to his house.

I feel kinda bad for Buck, the other kid I watched had some crazy mental illness that made him see the devil and stuff, and he'd hit the dog all the time. When I first met Buck and tried to pet him he'd flinch. The kid who'd hit him had a really bad day once. I sent him too his room for hitting his brother, so he punched a whole in his bedroom door, started pissing and shitting in his bedroom, and then punched his mom in the face and threatened everyone with knives. He got institutionalized that day.

I feel REALLY bad for the mother. She was a single lesbian, worked a strenuous job, had two adopted mentally challenged kids (she didn't know about the mental illness until they were like 10), one of which was murderous and vowed he'd kill both his mother and brother when he got out of the institution, and a crazy misbehaving dog.

Also the murderous kid was like 13, but looked 6 because he had a growth disorder. That said, he did act like a six year old too. Also the fat autistic one refused to wear anything more than underwear in the house. I was like 16. Writing it now, it seems a lot more absurd than it felt when it all happened.
>>
>>2048646
Just get them out of poverty and the problem solves itself. Most of the middle class already goes "eww" at those rural/slum ways.
>>
Yeah.
When two big dogs start fighting. You don't have the luxury to be gentle.
>>
>>2048465
What's wrong with your dog? Most of my dogs have never bit me, my rottweiler bit me once so I 90% strangled it with my belt and shit kicked it in the gut, never misbehaved much after that.
>>
>>2048747
rottwiller owners are always the most white trash people
>>
>>2048542

That's a thing?
>>
>>2048694
Nice blog
>>
>>2048767
Meh, keeps niggers out of my yard stealing muh shit.
Only thing that keeps niggers away is a more niggerish thing, and rottweilers are the niggerist.
That and having the reputation of shooting niggers who wander into your property
>>
>>2048952
>supposedly abuses dog
>all that nigger

b8/10 got me to reply
>>
>>2048785
No, you gullible dope.
>>
>>2048694
>feeling bad for lesbians
>feeling bad for single mothers
dogs are mans best friend for a reason man
>>
>>2048409
i started to choke my dog after she massacred little kitty
>>
My pug bit me last week so I held I'm down and kept hitting his face. Bled a bit.
>>
>>2049047

you beat him till he bled?
>>
Yep, little shit bit me so I kept hitting him and he bed out of his nose. Kept on whining g and squealing. Kept hitting till he stopped.
>>
>>2049051

Is he ok now?
>>
Brain hemmorage
>>
File: stock-photo-37455706.jpg (744KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-37455706.jpg
744KB, 2048x1365px
>>2049057

oh god
>>
I know, I felt bad for days. I'm thinking of getting a Shitzu next.
>>
And before you say animal abuse, I bludgeoned him for a minute so it didn't last to long.
>>
File: 1373030102489649[1].png (242KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1373030102489649[1].png
242KB, 500x421px
>>2048952
>>
>>2048697
I know that at least in the Philippines it's frowned upon and that's it's pretty much just the elder drunk men that still do it.

But in all honesty, the amount of flea infested dogs running around the streets breeding, getting hit by cars, eating garbage and whatever else they do has gone up so much in the last 10 years that eating them might be good just for population control since removing the dogs isn't an option.
>>
>>2048694
I worked with TBI patients and I know these feels. Funnily enough, the house I worked at was also home to a dog in an effort to cheer up the clients. One of the females who lived there used to take the dog to her room overnights and the dog looked traumatized when he'd re-emerge every morning. Poor guy, no telling what horrors he encountered.
>>
I've hit on my dog before.

She turned me down sadly.
>>
File: sad-shih-tzu.jpg (185KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
sad-shih-tzu.jpg
185KB, 550x413px
>>2049059
>>2049060
>I'm thinking of getting a Shitzu next.

noooooooooooooo
>>
>>2048694
the day /an/ became /r9k/
>>
>>2048409
Only for housebreaking as a puppy, and even then nothing more than holding the ruff of its neck and paddling its thigh with The Stick.
>>
Never more than a "stop it" smack but I got the same when I was being a bad kid so whatever. It's not meant to hurt anyway, it's the sound and the surprise you want.
>>
>>2048409
yeah I have popped him on his butt while shoving his face in a pile of shit..that he made..inside
>>
you don't "hit" a doge in in the same way as you "hit" a person who "hits their doge".
i swift tap on the nose is enough to get your point across.

i have "hit" a doge with my car--accidentally--in a third world county.
the yelp and crunching of bones still haunts me...and those doges are total pieces of shit.
>>
Once in a rage induced fury when she destroyed my suit I had out for my best friends wedding which was the next day.
I felt slightly bad about it afterwards.
>>
>>2048409
I've full on kicked a dog in the face before.

Not on purpose, but she had a habit of ducking between people's legs when they're walking, and I was trying to catch the phone before they hung up.
>>
>>2050236
I had done the exact same an embarrassing number of times. I have also stepped on so many paws. You'd think they'd learn to avoid my feet, since I obviously just flail them around and cause pain to everything in my vicinity. But no, they come back again.

I was climbing over the dog gate most recently about two days ago and clipped my dog's jaw by mistake.
>>
>>2048465
>dogs
>hissing
>>
Years ago my dog bit my baby niece hard enough that she bled. She got a serious infection, thankfully she was okay.

I killed my dog and was almost put in jail for a year before paying a fine. I don't regret anything. I will always love my family more than any animal. That was the only time in my life that I ever hurt an animal.

I've since gotten a cockatoo which my whole family loves.
>>
>>2050438
How'd you kill it? What kind of dog was it? Why did it bite her?
>>
File: 053[1].jpg (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
053[1].jpg
250KB, 1280x720px
>>2050445
Labrador.

I don't know why it bit her. I was in another room and my mother and sister were supposed to watch the two of them, but they also went into another room to talk about shit, usually the dog and my niece played nice anyway. My niece was extremely gentle but very clumsy as a baby, so I can't imagine she did anything rough to the dog, she never did before; she probably had an accident that made the dog mad. I heard crying downstairs, saw that there was a gash around her nose.

That night I hugged my dog and broke his neck, I wanted it to happen quickly. I stopped loving him when he hurt my niece, but I knew he still loved his owner and I wanted him to be comforted before he died. He wouldn't be comfortable being put down at a vet, he'd be too scared.

I am eternally thankful that my niece was okay... It stuns me that there are people who would sooner save the life of an animal than the life of another human being if they had to make the choice.

That has been my blog post.
>>
>>2050471
I mean, so you didn't know why it bit her? I don't think you had to kill your dog dude.

I remember when I was a kid, I went to my cousin's house to play a lot. They had a big German Shepherd/Husky mix, and she was super nice. One day, my cousin and I had the great idea to chew up crackers, stand on either side of the dog, and spit said cracker mush at it. The dog was having a good time, trying to bite the cracker barf and eat it as we spit at her. Well, I got too close whilst doing this and she accidentally chomped me straight in the nose, hard enough that I bled all the way down my face and was bawling. I vividly remember this all, I even remember that my aunt held a rag to my nose and turned on The Land Before Time to calm me down.

Now, out of context it would have looked like that dog got pissed and took a swing at the little brat that was me. But sure enough, nobody snapped her neck for it, and she never bit anybody again, nor did she try to.

But hey, hindsight's 50/50. At least you really care about you're niece, that's good.
>>
>>2050471
You have no right having control over another creatures life ever again.
>>
>>2050471
I don't know why I come here sometimes.
>>
>>2050438
Killing the dog had nothing to do with protecting your family. You just killed it to fill some self righteous idea of revenge because you're too retarded to realize that taking in an animal means facing the possibility of it injuring someone. Animals don't attack others for no reason. I kinda wanna force feed you bleach
>>
>>2050471
You are the definition of thirdworld intelligence
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-16-18-58-55.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-16-18-58-55.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>2048409
No. When she was a puppy there were plenty of times I wanted too, but never did. A stern command works, now I just raise an eyebrow and she'll go to her pen.
Not trying to brag, but she's seven, she's got it figured out and rarely needs discipline.
>>
>>2050471
You stopped loving your dog when he did a normal dog thing? If you'll hate a dog because it bites someone then don't get a dog you cruel retard. You could have put him up for adoption so at least you'd be rid of him and at least he wouldn't die because your family is too stupid to monitor a young child playing with an animal. The stray cat I feed bit me and I got an infection and I could have put her down too but I didn't because I'm the one who overstepped my boundary and I'm not gonna make an innocent animal suffer for my own incompetence

I bet you'll snap your cocktail's neck for giving someone a warning bite when they try to hold it incorrectly. You don't deserve to have a pet
>>
>>2048521
What, you've never played a game of coconut shell? I'd always play a round with my dog when I was done with my finger box for the day. Some of my fondest memories are of childhood coconut shell games.

Protip: Add skub to your coconut shell for added fun.
>>
>>2052725

>he skubs his coconut shells
>>
>>2050471
nice trolling cunt
>>
...once, but it wasn't that bad. I was kinda drunk and riled up with my friends and then my dog started peeing on the carpet so I kinda backhanded the side of his belly which I honestly don't think it really hurt him at all. I felt bad though
>>
I hit my cat. Tough love
>>
File: youthinkthisisagame.jpg (159KB, 525x370px) Image search: [Google]
youthinkthisisagame.jpg
159KB, 525x370px
>>2052725

You're meme at a dangerous level there anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (699KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
699KB, 1536x2048px
edward here was hanging out with an adorable little golden retriever puppy and then went nuts and bit him in the face out of fucking nowhere (drawing blood)

i was right there (and pretty much sensed him about to do it in the seconds leading up) and tore him off that poor puppy, smacked him in the fucking face extremely hard several times, and bodily threw him into time-out in another room.

the little puppy was completely terrified, had pissed himself and was shaking, but physically just had a bleeding cut on his face. he has since grown up and is totally fine.

edward is fine too, but ive never let him be near smaller dogs ever again

i dont really know what else i can do/couldve done, apart from not allowing that situation to happen in the first place
>>
>>2048413
Your parents are absolute garbage.
>>
>>2048409
Yes, every doog I raise and treat gets a beating when they need it.

>taking care of pit mix
>dogs a piece of shit and attacks everyone and everything
>say ill have the dog fixed in a month
>few days into it
>dog decides to attack me while feeding it
>draws blood while snarling
>grab it by its neck
>throw it across the room
>shit splatters out of its ass and it starts howl whining
>chase it till I catch it
>it crunches my hand
>throw its ass in the bathtub and punch it repetedly so hard that it shits all over itself
>turn on shower on cold and spray it down clean while its hollering
>carry it by its scruff back to its food bowl
>get in its face
>it growls agressivly at me while halting its eating
>tell it to shut up
>it doesnt
>snaps at me
>punch it in the face so hard it gets loopy stunned
>put food in front of it
>it tries to look away
>grab handful of food and put it in its mouth
>it starts eating
>doesnt growl
>happens again the next day
>third day it doesnt happen
>two weeks into it dog doesn't show agression at all
>start bringing straangers over on commission to mess with the dog to try and get it to snap
>never does
>three weeks in dog starts being playfull
>end of hte month comes
>people come get their dog
>check in a few months later
>"Hes great, I dont know what you did but you worked a miracle, thank you"

I get paid to essentially beat agressive dogs into submission. I've been doing this for eight years and havent had a single dog I fixed attack anyone. You can cry and bitch about my methods, but they work.
>>
I have, and, I'll do it again if I have to.

> pit/terrier mix
> he gets a hold of an opossum that was in our yard
> I live with the folks, lost my house in 2010
> the dog ignores me completely and is hell-bent on fucking with this possum.
> i try to drag him inside, and as i gave a jerk, he snatches up the animal and shakes it bloody.
> it plays dead and I manage to drag him back inside
> I clean off the dog and lock him up to chill the fuck out.

Fast Forward ... Maybe a 3-4 days later.

> take same dog outside during the day for a bathroom break
> he likes to push the front door open
> kitties often follow behind him, or sneak before him - usually he doesn't give a fuck
> today, he gave a fuck
> dog grabs the kitty and proceeds to shake her violently
> kick the dog square in the face, he drops kitty and she runs off
> kitty doesn't come back for a week
> I beat. the. fuck out of that dog.
> I mean punching, kicking; pounding.
> he doesn't yelp (that I can remember)

After that he's never harmed another cat. But it doesn't mean I'll trust him again. -- and to be honest, I'm not sure why we still have him.. The fucker's bit a guy who was walking down our road.. I told my Mother that if he attacks my Nephew, that I'll gut the fucker.
>>
I have, on occasion when my dog is out of line, given him a stiff slap on the ass. Doesn't mean I don't love him more than anything else in the world though.
>>
I do not believe I have to physical punish any creature or person for any reason. However one time when I was a dumbass kid, I dropped a hotdog and went to kick it and my dog came out of nowhere to grab the hotdog in her mouth and I accidentally kicked her jaw and she made a small yelp and ran away. I felt so horrible and found her laying in the front yard probably in pain so I hugged her and apoligized profusely and ran into the house and made her 5 hotdogs. She was fine, just a small cut on her bottom lip. She was a Siberian Husky.
>>
>>2048413
I will never forget when I was a kid I was in the car with my mom waiting at a stop sign. A car was coming toward us from the side and turned down the road we were on going the other way. As the car was approaching my mom said, 'Looks like she's dragging something underneath her car.. oh my god it's a dog'. She spun our car around and followed the old lady honking. The lady pulled into her driveway and my mom ran up and told her she was dragging a dog. The lady acted like she didn't give a shit and like it was an inconvenience to her to have to back up and try to get the dog out from under the car. I remember the poor dog was still alive and whimpering in pain. It's chest was torn to the bone from dragging and it was burn from the exhaust. The old lady just kept complaining about how she had to pee and wanted my mom to move the dog so she could drive up the driveway and go. A moment later a man came running up the road crying. It was his dog. He saw the lady hit it and keep going and ran all the way to where we were. He was crying and holding his dog talking to her. That wasn't even the worst part of it.. after a few minutes he asked my mom if we could drive him back down the road to his house so that he could get his gun. Just the implications of that, knowing that this poor dog was far too badly hurt to save and that he was going to have to put her out of her misery was horrible. He cried in our car as we drove him home. That was an awful day. That lady was so old I am sure she is dead by now.. I simply can't comprehend how someone could be so cold.
>>
>>2053411
Jesus Christ... I hope he wanted to get his gun so he could put the dog out its misery, as well as kill that cunt.
>>
>>2050471
absolutely fucking retarded. you shouldve killed yourself instead of the dog.
>>
>>2049078
Yeah, it's just a ton of dogs here that dies from either depression (caged) or diseases.

They rarely die of getting runover unlike cats, which I see almost every day..
>>
>>2053411
God damn that's sad.
>>
>>2053474
Oh yes, and I forgot about the cats. I was just assuming about the car thing though. I visited my family there last year and on the way there we almost hit two in the dark because they just walked out into the street in front of the van.
>>
>>2050350
Fucking hate that shit when i step on them by accident lol
>>
>>2050438

Yeah I bet the cockatoo doesn't bite the shit out of everything all the time fucking retard
>>
>>2048694
>Also the fat autistic one refused to wear anything more than underwear in the house
My sides
>>
>>2053411
The average human couldn't care less about an animals life. Sad but true.
>>
Yes, regretfully. It wasn't hard enough to hurt him or anything, but I still feel bad about it. Got frustrated with him when I was training him and popped him. Wouldn't ever do it again (nor would I need to, he ended up being a great dog).
>>
>>2048785
in hawaii.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.