[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Build a zoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: tiger face.jpg (55KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
tiger face.jpg
55KB, 660x495px
So, you have to build a mini zoo as an attraction for your city. You must exhibit five different animal species of any kind (including extinct ones), with at least one bird, one reptile and one mammal. The other two can be whatever you want. They all will be friendly to you and will never attack you.
Which animals would you exhibit?
>>
File: 1450391046420.jpg (68KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
1450391046420.jpg
68KB, 800x392px
>>2047752
Does a cassowary count as a dinosaur/reptile/bird?
>>
three cats, a chicken and a snapping turtle
>>
>including extinct ones

the terror bird, the short-faced bear, an assortment of velociraptors, the titanoboa, and a smilodon.

I'll make gazillions of dollars due to the fact that they're all extinct. then I will be detained by the government for questioning as to how I obtained these extinct animals. then I will pay off the government with about half of my gazillions of dollars and retire with the short-faced bear in the Rockies and live a carefree NEET life. there will be a buddy comedy made about me and the short-faced bear sometime later, providing a hilarious but very condensed account of my detainment with the government and how the short-faced bear learned to live and love in the modern world.
>>
File: tapir.jpg (150KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
tapir.jpg
150KB, 700x467px
>>2047752

capybara, angel tern, sulcata tortoise, sloth, tapir.

-___-
>>
>>2047859
> tapir

It's the elephant fish of mammals
>>
>>2047859
should maybe explain the angel tern choice; they are one of the laziest species of birb in the world. they do no build nests. they lay their eggs on tree limbs and sit on them so they don't fall.
>>
>>2047767

Cassowaries are friends to all. They should be allowed to roam free with the zoo guests.
>>
>>2047752
>bird
Either the chicken or some kind of bird of paradise
>reptile
One of the less aggressive dinosaurs
>mammal
I dunno. Dolphin maybe?
>other two
Free-roaming peafowl and some mantra rays
>>
I would have pairs of haast's eagle, komodo dragons, a giant panda, bengal tigers, and a wooly mammoth
>>
>>2048514
fuck, I want a great pacific octopus too.
>>
File: cassowaryman.jpg (479KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cassowaryman.jpg
479KB, 1600x1600px
>>2047862

You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>2047752
Whatever the largest sauropod was, some species of terror bird, megatherium, tyrannosaurus rex, and spinosaurus.

I'll enjoy being the worlds most popular zoo.
>>
>>2048517
They're boring as fuck actually. Every aquarium has one and all they do is sit there all day.
>>
> bird
Kiwi
> reptile
Crocodile
> mammal
Grizzly bear
> other two
Polar bear
Penguin
>>
>>2047862
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.