[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a wolf. Im getting a wolf and theres nothing anybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 23187_thumb.jpg (31KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
23187_thumb.jpg
31KB, 300x455px
I want a wolf. Im getting a wolf and theres nothing anybody can do to stop me
>>
k
>>
>>2043499
The wolf will stop you.
>>
is your pic your potential adoption? because that's not a wolf. it's not even a wolf hybrid.
>>
Ok.
Enjoy your actual wolf hybrid ruining your life. Or more likely your dog with no wolf content.

If it's the former though please report back with stories.
>>
>>2043499
Enjoy your crushed skull
>>
>>2043526
That's exceedingly unlikely. Wolf hybrids are more "destroy your entire house and be a neurotic mess and maybe bite a visitor and be euthanized and get you sued" animals, not so much "turn on you and kill you" animals.
>>
>>2043525
>Or more likely your dog with no wolf content.
all dogs have wolf content.

dogs are a subspecies of wolf.
>>
Yes it's hard to stop narcissistic idiots from doing whatever they want regardless of the consequences. Why are you telling us your plan if there's nothing we can do to stop you from ruining the life of an animal you claim to respect while funding a corrupt industry of scammers and animal abusers?

I hope you get one of those lion descendent ones, and you can name it moon moon and really xd and lmao all day and your meemees.

Seriously tho wolfaboos are cancer.
>>
isnt that a gsd?
>>
>>2043508
Kek
>>
>>2043557
Bugguy strikes again!
>>
R8 my low-content wolf hybrid
His name is Crackers
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 300x350px
>>2043610
>forgetting the image
>>
>>2043499
Please adopt one!! There is probably a wolf & wolfdog sanctuary in your state and many of them have adoptables. Know that these animals are difficult to care for, often very skittish, and require a permit in some areas.

You're gonna need a LARGE outdoor enclosure with at least an 8 ft fence since wolves and wolfdogs are escape artists. You're going to spend lots of money on food, since wolves aren't as omnivorous as domestic dogs and therefore require a diet with a high meat content.

Lots of enrichment is necessary. A wolfdog will chew a black Kong toy to bits and ignore most dog toys. So you'll have to be creative in finding ways to entertain your animal, and it might make you very frustrated.

You might need to spend hundreds of dollars working with a veterinary behaviorist because these animals are notoriously difficult to train.

You might have to drive hours for a vet appointment because there are no vets in your town willing to see your pet. Wolves and wolfdogs are prone to carsickness and don't enjoy outings like a regular dog would.
>>
>>2043499
Hope it tears you to fucking bits.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.