[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kooky and weird things do you say to your pet? I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: can-in-bread.jpg (30KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
can-in-bread.jpg
30KB, 650x366px
What kooky and weird things do you say to your pet? I always tell mine "you will never replace the son I've lost".
>>
gibberish generally
sometimes referring to them as the wrong species
>>
>>2041663
I sing songs to my pets.

But I sing them from their point of view.

I'm nuts.
>>
I just talk gibberish to them.
Or I put my mouth over their nose and blow and make them sneeze.
>>
>>2041663
I talk pure autistic gibberish to my pet.
>>
>>2041663
I ask my dog "Who's a pretty girl? Are you a pretty girl? Yes you are!"

Or sometimes I make retarded dog noises at her.
>>
I always say to my one cat "Who is my favorite cat? You are my favorite cat" even though the other cat is right there
>>
I usually tell her that she's a beautiful beast but really she's ugly because she's a Boston terrier.
>>
>>2041817
Neither of them care
>>
>>2041663
I sometimes call them ugly and dumb
>>
are you a male or a female?
>>
I'm not /an/ and here by accident, but I kek'd heartily. Thanks, /an/ons
>>
We call our black cat Panther (that isn't her name, but it has become her name) and now we use different variations of Panther. Panfur, Furpan, Pantherian, Fatther. Huskther (she is husky). My bf calls her a fat missile when she sits with all her paws tucked in....because she looks like a fat missile.
>>
File: 1356386182942.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1356386182942.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
I have full on dramatic consversations with my dog like I'm in a play or some shit.
>woof! woof! woof!
>stand up suddenly
>"oh, i just can't take this anymore! this abuse!"
>woof! woof!
>"this, this is what i'm talking about!"
>"i know other couples don't fight like this, i'm no fool!"
>woof!
>"ha! you always know just what to say, don't you?"
>bwuff
>"after all these years, you've finally done it. you've finally broken me"
>bwuff
>"but once i am broken, i can be broken no more. so i'm leaving you! there is no more for you to do!"
>dog hops up and pokes at me
>"your bullying will keep me here no longer! i'm leaving!"
>stride out into hall
>dog chases in confusion
>shut self in bathroom and wail while dog scrapes at the door
[end scene]
>pick up and pet dog, telling her the critics loved it
I spend too much time home alone.
>>
Raspberry my cat's stomach while he acts like I'm murdering him.
>>
>>2042318
My 80 lb German short-haired pointer cannot STAND raspberries.
He hates the noise so much.
Also, he whines like a bitch when I pet him and I have long conversations with him "oh I know!!! It's so pitiful! Nobody likes you nobody loves you!"

https://u.pomf.is/hkhgsm.mp4
His name is Shiner Bock, but we call him Whiner.
>>
I like to call my dogs smelly retards.
>>
>>2041663
I call my fat ass cat Little guy
and when I'm petting him I some time say "it's me, It's me" over and over
>>
File: 20151203_211734_LLS.jpg (747KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20151203_211734_LLS.jpg
747KB, 2048x1152px
>>2041663
i call my cat ro-tel, rotunda, porky buns, thunderbuns, tubby and dull, and a host of other nicknames. her official name is miss sassafras kittypants. she is obviously very fat.
pic related
>>
I talk mad shit about my dog, all the time but in a playful way that sounds like I just pulled insults from an 80's movie bully... like calling him a Dorkinese, a Labradurrr, a Cockhead Spaniel, and Retardo Montalban.

And he always know when I'm talking about him but is just stupidly happy I'm paying attention to him.
>>
I refer to one of my cats (Frodo) as Frodododododo, or something like that
>>
>>2041679
This. Also sometimes as varying inanimate objects such as spoons and sandwiches.
>>
i howl and ruff at my little terriers and often get them excited talking like randy savage saying "oh yeah, brother!"
>>
I recently watched Aliens and then I found myself calling my cat "Shithead"
>>
/b/
>>
I tell them I will outlive them, their life is meaningless, one day I will probably have them euthanized, etc but in a really happy excited voice.
>>
I constantly tell my iguana I'm going to turn him into a wallet or decapitate him or feed him to my friends boa.
Especially when theres this 1-2 week period where his claws are too short to clip and they are razor sharp so he shreds my arms/shoulders climbing up and down them/clinging to them when I try to bathe him
>>
>>2041663
>shi tzus name is mimi
>constantly telling her she has failed me for the last time
>occasionally tell her to lose some god damn weight
>>
>>2041663
I have given my dog a voice and talk for him from his point of view. Sometimes I have short conversations with him but I'm really just talking to myself in a silly voice.
>>
File: fair_warning.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
fair_warning.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>2041717
Idk I sing them songs but I replace all of the lyrics with my doggo's name and syllables there of.

If we're not equal on the nuts scale I might have an edge
>>
I tell my cat "you're not people. you will never be people"

Occasionally when she misbehaves I come pick her up and just hold her and don't put her down as soon as she'd like and say "this is what you wanted."

Also I call her "stupid" in some way about forty times a day.
>>
I remind the cat she is a cat every half hour. I'll put a conference call on mute so i can remind her. Not because she forgets, but i want to remind her that i know and she can't pull the wool over my eyes.

I also graphically call her a slut and often the furry jew, and that i'm a good goy, scooping her shill nuggets.
>>
File: franco1.jpg (62KB, 473x581px) Image search: [Google]
franco1.jpg
62KB, 473x581px
>>2043115
>shill nuggets
I can't stop laughing
>>
>>2043120
I'm glad someone appreciates it. Ms. Prisspants is unamused.
>>
>>2043127
Please tell me you arnt single.
(Assuming you're a women)
>>
>>2043129
I've been married 2x.
>>
>>2041717
I sing to one of my cats. He has a theme song.
>>
File: 1411381903185.jpg (25KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1411381903185.jpg
25KB, 500x394px
I have 2 dogs, And I call them both CAT'S! Saying all the time every dog's a wiener dog! And a cat we've rescued from near death. Duncan, turned out to be female. So I call her Dunkin' as in the donut shop. Making donuts for the family. Our dogs get the pleasure of all crazy names. Like boob, Bob Mills, Cat wiener, Crambo, Willy, guinea pig. Yea, all those names for all different occasions.
>>
"Who's a little (random gibberish)?"
>>
>>2041663
I call my dog my little noodle, even though her name is Bella. She loves it
>>
>>2041663
I pretend that I'm reading things to my dog when really I'm just making it up

example, on their birthday: "look Dog,this jar of pickles says 'gift for Dog'" it's hilarious because i take pickles out to eat and offer them one and they run off because both hate the smell of pickles they're the only person food i can offer them that they refuse to even try

Then I tell them maybe if they had passed the first grade they would know that it didn't actually say that I made it up

Also this isn't exactly the same thing but i've gotten those candies that are like a sweet stick and you squirt this sour paste on it (cant remember what its called damn) and i let them taste the sweet stick and then put the sour stuff on it and let them lick it again and their faces it was so funny i bought the candy again to trick them again
>>
This thread is gold, I fucking love all of you crazy awesome anons.
>>
>"This is MY toy. I bought it. I bought it with my own money, that i got from work! Job? You dont even have any moneys, YOUR A DOG! Gibmedat"
"Maybe we a can find you a nice guy, one with a job unlike that fat lazy pit next door. Maybe athletic, strong, smart... You know, like a german. Shepard."
>"You getting schniffy?"
>"Look at that BIGN HONKIN. SCHNAWZ."

Random sound effects, childtalk, overdramatic outrageous convos, and one-sided narrations of whatever im doing.
>>
Sometimes when I'm stroking my cat I'll whisper "It's all a lie. And it's all for you."
>>
>>2043883
Hello reddit!
>>
>>2041663
I just used to chant "mimimimimimimimimimimimi" really high pitched and the dog would start running in circles
>>
One of my cats has a habit of tapping me with her paw for attention. That's when I start scratching her ears and rubbing her tummy and tell her "Oh it must be time to give kitties her rubbies and scratchies! I just HAVE to give her all of the rubbies and scratchies because it's the law... and you wouldn't want me to go to jail now... would you??"
>>
Sometimes I sit and his at my sneks.
I feel like I am Harry Potter.
>>
>>2044898
This is my favorite. It's so vague, and sounds like a back-handed compliment.
>>
Sometimes I speak with a cheesy Italian accent to my dog and cats,and I sound extremely retarded. For example, when I pet my dog, I say: "Oh yeeeees You want'a da spagheeti oooo yeeessss"
>>
When my cat was a kitten I used to ask her "are you hungry, girl?" and back then she'd give me the cutest pathetic little mews in response to that question.

Fast forward to years later and I ask her that famous question and she roars at me.
>>
>>2044971
>eating sandwich on couch
>dog appears
>stares intensely from beside me
>ignore her
>gentle dog hand comes to rest on my thigh
>"flirt all you like, you're not having any."
>>
>>2043115
>I remind the cat she is a cat every half hour.
"You are a cat" and "you are a Pug" must be the two most-frequently spoken phrases in my house.

I also tell my recently adopted kitten "It's not like I like you or anything, b-baka!" once per day.
>>
>>2045097
I also primarily address the Pug as "nigger" or "faggot", even though he's not black and very well loved.
>>
>>2045097
>>2045101
Stop adopting inbred deformed dogs
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.