[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently started dating a girl with a Dachshund that keeps its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DSC1992-490x325.jpg (50KB, 490x325px) Image search: [Google]
DSC1992-490x325.jpg
50KB, 490x325px
Recently started dating a girl with a Dachshund that keeps its distance from me while continuously barking. If I try to get any closer to show it I'm friendly it will back up and bark more.

I don't have faith in my girlfriend or her family to train the dog.

She will act nice if we are locked in a room for a while but will switch back to her old habits if I'm around the entire family in the living room.

Today while dropping my girlfriend off and walking her inside her dog started barking at me. I swiftly caught up to her and grabbed her. She began barking like crazy and bit me. I maintained my hold on her to show her i was the one in control. She pee'd and shit herself. Am I correct in handling it this way? I believe that by showing her I am the dominant one in our relationship she will learn to submit.
>>
>>2040895
You're an idiot to have done that if you did it without permission. I hope you cleaned up her pee and shit because that was on you. Your girlfriend needs to tell her dog to shut up and give it a swift kick in the ass.
>>
Not really, you made her fear you more. She was scared of you, hence backing away and barking. Then you gave her a reason to fear you, by catching her while she is running, forcefully holding her even after she looses her bowls, which is another sign of fear and an attempt to get the 'attacker' (you in this case) away from her.

Instead you should go slow, offer her treats, or be the one to feed her and walk her. This way, she will know you are more than an intruder in her house and a potential threat. Good luck
>>
if the dog also barks at your girlfriend and her family, than you may have done the right thing.Since that would meant that the dog sees itself as the alpha of the house and doesnt want you in there but if she just barks at you than that means that either

a)your girlfriend didnt introduced you to the dog, which is a very simple yet important thing to do since most house dogs are too dumb to understand that if someone is in your houe talking to the house members he/she probably isnt going to kill them or

B)>>2040911
>>
>>2040906
Nobody was there besides my girlfriend.

>>2040911
Thanks I'll just take it slow then
>>
>>2040926
either way, since you are not a member of the pack in the dogs eyes, what you did was wrong.It can open a distance between the pupper and its family, since when a member of the pack, in this case the dog, is attacked, the dog awaits his fellow pack members to help him.Remember, you are not a pack member but merely an outsider, you do not have authority in its eyes.
>>
OP, dogs are like wolves. They respect the alpha. In wolf packs, the breeding mom/dad are the alpha, and the resulting children are in some order below that. You are just a lonely outsider to the dog. To show the dog you're dominant, you have to be the pack's new father. You need to fuck the mother right in the pussy, and do it where the dog can see or hear. That way, he will know you replaced the man of the household, and he will need to start kissing your ass to get fed
>>
>>2040931
Okay I will do this.
>>
>>2040895
Fuck dashunds are shit. Or should I say, their owners are always vacuous cunts getting a dog to add the final touch to their meme life.
>>
my boyfriend of two years has a dachshund and so far that dog has been our only real problem.

He is very jealous, protective, intervenes in our sex life, he instigates fights between other dogs, and my boyfriend won't leash him anytime we go anywhere..

After about two years THANKFULLY his dog started seeing my as a part of his family...somewhat.

I had some experience in dog shelters and a vet clinic, dachshunds were ALWAYS the worst. Even in my personal life they're the worst.

They're very stubborn, very hard to gain their trust. The thing that's always worked with me to gain their trust is play time and treats. Find out what kind of toys are their favorite and do it pretty much until they don't want to play anymore. Reward them with treats after play. They'll start to associate you with good things then. Hope it helps, man.
>>
>>2041056
Fuck these little sausage cunts. Why are they so fucking shit? Never met a social one that didn't have its own ego shoved up its ass.
>>
>>2041102
I'm assuming it's always the owner's fault.
Every person I've met just sort of encourages them to act like shit and then dubs it as their 'personality' .
>>
>>2041112
Yeh I actually agree with you. Like another poster said, their cunt meme owners encourage their habits. If my cattle dog even barks everyone flinches. Stupid double standards because 'it's cute'. Thank fuck they don't own big dogs.
>>
>>2040895
I'm not sure what to tell you. I have a dachshund and he behaves really well. He barks when for a moment when startled, but what small breed doesn't? He chills out quickly and has never gotten aggressive with people or dogs.

I'm just here to defend the breed. They're not all bad. It's all in how they're raised. I'm not sure what advice to give you. You definitely should not pin the dog down and try to force her to relax. That will only scare her or piss her off.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.