[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my 9 month old cat has a fatal disease. It's called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-7621282911094737913.jpg (890KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7621282911094737913.jpg
890KB, 1440x2560px
So, my 9 month old cat has a fatal disease. It's called FIP. Just went to the vet and found out today. They still have to run blood tests but the vet is very experienced and this disease is rare and has obvious, unique symptoms so it's definitely that. He hasn't really eaten for 2 weeks yet his belly is all bloated and his fur isnt shiny and soft like it used to be. Today and yesterdag, I found him in the cathouse I got him that hes NEVER used. He refused to come out for a while. I think he is picking this place to die. I'm fucking broken. If anyone has any personal experience with FIP, any sort of remedy that worked, please share. I can't handle this.
>>
File: Snapchat-4719726980315240402.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4719726980315240402.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Another picture of my baby.
>>
GG no re
>>
>>2040568
You should've vaccinated it or kept it inside. It's your fault. You killed your cat, OP.
>>
>>2040590
Kill yourself. Tired of these shills.
>>
>>2040590
>should of kept him inside or got him vaccinated
Where does it say the cat was outside or she didn't vaccinate him you fat faggot? Vaccination also isn't a 100% chance of protecting against the diseases nigger lover.
>>
>>2040590
He is vaccinated and if you knew the most basic info about FIP you would know its a virus that stems from the cat having the flu when they are tiny kittens. Its not even something they pick up from outside. I rescued him from a shelter and he already had the flu so I really think you're fucking retard and an asshole for blaming me.
>>
>>2040587
What does this mean..?
>>
>>2040661
There's only 2 people on here that repeat the outside cat meme over and over. Bugguy and this anonymous poster.
>>
[dickmode] At least it's a special snowflake cat disease you can brag about. [/dickmode]
>>
>>2040668
To be fair letting cats roam outside is a perfectly good way to kill them no matter where you live.
>>
>>2040668
They upset local ecosystems when let out of the house, the UK has a serious problem with this and has even done an interesting documentary about the problems of roaming cats.
>>2041193
It's not a meme it's common sense. This guy speaks true.
>>
>>2041283
I found the other guy
>>
>>2040668
Nah, I agree that the above poster blaming the FIP on and jumping to conclusions about vaccinations and outdoor cats is retarded, but I also am strongly against keeping cats outdoors and letting them free-roam. It's not just a few people, it's a pretty common stance.
>>
>>2040568
Consider putting your cat down. The end is not always pleasant as things tend to get worse. Sorry OP.

>>2040590
Vaccines do not prevent FIP.
Neither does keeping it inside, actually. Cats get this because of immunodeficiency, or mutations of the virus. Being exposed to the virus is mere chance, with little mitigation being possible.

>>2040668
Letting your cat freeroam is bad. Jumping to the conclusion that this cat got FIP from freeroaming is retarded, though.
>>
Sorry to hear about your cat! I'd probably put him down and make him cozy as possible in the meantime.

I'm sort of in the same kind of others with "don't let your cat outside". I don't give people shit for it constantly but it's not something that I suggest.

My parents learned the hard way not to let the cats outside. Now they have to deal with him getting cabin fever during the winter. Just aside from health risks and environmental, it's just easier to keep them inside.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.