[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, need to know what breed my dog can pass as. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey guys, need to know what breed my dog can pass as. I'm currently moving to an apartment but most places have a breed restriction list. Let me know what you guys think. I'm getting fake paperwork for him but I need some ideas of what would be a good look alike breed for him. He's a pit bull/Australian cattle dog Mix.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>
Nice dog, OP. It MIGHT be able to pass as a lab/boxer mix. I don't typically see boxers on breed restriction lists.

I've heard that management will let some dogs on the breed restriction list pass if they meet them personally and the dog is quiet and well- behaved.
>>
>>2040316
Seconding lab/boxer mix. If you take him to the dog park and he does well, try and take some videos on your phone of him playing. This will show he's good with other dogs and people.

If he is a barker, there are plenty of youtubers (zak George, kiko pup to name a few) that can help you start to curb that behavior within a couple weeks. It will also earn you some points with the landlord if you show some good faith by initiating and training your dog to not be a shit.
>>
boxer/lab or boxer/shepherd

and you're a piece of shit for using a prong collar
>>
Your dog looks chill but you should lose the chain-link collar. It will not help your case with the landlord and I imagine it is uncomfortable for the dog.
>>
>>2040316
>>2040298
Agreeing with lab/boxer. Shepherd/boxer might not be such a good idea, german shepherds are often a restricted breed.

It's a long shot, but they might not be strict about it like our complex was. When we were signing the lease they asked us to see the dog, but he was at home. We put him in the lease as just a mixed breed (he's a shepherd mix with a wide skull) and they said we should bring him in sometime to see him. We never did and they completely forgot about it even though they seemed super anal about it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.