[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unwanted visitors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 20160118_005846.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160118_005846.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Hello, /an/.

I've recently got a female cat who's about 3-4 months old, and she's doing just fine in my house. She also never went outside.

The problem is that there's a black cat who enters my house when I'm not home and eats my cat's food. I also think it's trying to mate her, but I'm not sure about its gender.

So, how do you deal with unwanted visitors in your houses? Pic related of the black cat.
>>
How is it getting in your house in the first place?
>>
>>2040259
It gets here by the roof. It probably climbs some tree to get on it.
>>
>>2040261
Conibear trap
>>
File: [email protected] (26KB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
18451131@400-1449555396.jpg
26KB, 225x400px
how about you shut your door?
>>
>>2040255
First of all, spay your fuckin cat. Second, close your fucking windows. Cats are huge, it's pretty difficult to believe that it's just accidentally getting in.
>>
>>2040289
I do that by nighttime, but I can't let everything shut at daytime, especially because my dog and cat don't like being inside the house for so long.
>>
>>2040290
I plan on doing that. I do close the windows at night, but it's impossible during the day because of the heat.
>>
>>2040293
>my dog and cat don't like being inside the house for so long.
so you've got an unspayed cat that goes outside and you're worried this one cat breaking in might get it pregnant?

I have some bad news for you, buddy....
>>
>>2040301
Not "outside to the street", but outside to the backyard.
>>
>>2040255
>3-4 months old
It's likely that your cat is already pregnant. You should've spayed her at 2 months or right when you got her like a responsible human being.

The solution to your problem is so simple, OP. If you can't close the door for this unwanted cat not to get in, your only other option is to spay yours or capture the other cat and take it to a shelter or something.

Also, fix your stupid roof.
>>
File: SanDiegoWindowScreens31.jpg (20KB, 504x366px) Image search: [Google]
SanDiegoWindowScreens31.jpg
20KB, 504x366px
>>2040303
outside to the street and outside to the backyard are the same thing especially when strange cats are able to get into your house whenever they want. put screens on your windows.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.