[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fully mature male Cape Buffalo vs fully mature male Bison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Bison-vs-Buffalo1[1].jpg (29KB, 500x167px) Image search: [Google]
Bison-vs-Buffalo1[1].jpg
29KB, 500x167px
who would win?
>>
>>2038693
Buffalo

But I'm just going off looks I don't know shit about buffalo/bison anatomy.
>>
Cape buffalo, they can kill lions. Bison can't even handle wolves
>>
File: Bison.jpg (120KB, 510x338px) Image search: [Google]
Bison.jpg
120KB, 510x338px
Bison have a little bit of an edge when it comes to weight so i'm giving it to them. not sure who has the edge when it comes to horns, sure the Cape buffalo's horns are bigger but they kinda curve over, looks like the bison horns have more stabbing potential. Either way I bet it would be a close match
>>
>>2038844
Wolves are more difficult for bovines to handle because of how they kill. Lions are way more prone to getting gored because their hunting style is to just jump on the buffalo and grapple it.

Its nice to see a vs match on /an/ that is actually debatable, and not "bear vs gorilla" or "triceratops destroys everything"
>>
>>2038698
Getting really sick of seeing gorillas in those matchups
yeah, they're strong, but they don't have any of the right equipment or instincts for a fight to the death with another animal.
>>
I'd place my money on the buffalo, bison are substantial animals, but buffalo are just pure slabs of muscle. They're also well known for being vile tempered and aggressive.
>>
>>2039318
>They're also well known for being vile tempered and aggressive.
bison are equally so, just not as well known.
we kill off a stupid American or two every year with bison.
>>
>>2039320

It's much more than that. Also buffalo ranching is considered to be one of the most dangerous jobs in the US, cause so many people get gored by their animals.
>>
>>2038844
bison have killed wolves quite a bit actually
>>
I'm going with buffalo because I've seen a single buffalo fuck up multiple lionesses before being taken down. A bison taking out a lone wolf is nothing compared to that.
>>
A buffalo would destroy a bison.
>>
>>2038693
which is larger?
>>
File: 07-bison-skeleton.jpg (46KB, 702x532px) Image search: [Google]
07-bison-skeleton.jpg
46KB, 702x532px
Cape buffalo are more dexterous and aggressive fighters. Bison would rather run, sorta charge and then run away. Buffalo will chase you down, and they can twist and turn faster than bison, which have more limited flexiblitiy. Pic related, and that's without all the muscle.

Also look up 'buffalo vs rhino'. That buffalo didn't give a FUCK. Of course it lost, but it put up a hell of a fight.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.