[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where and how do I get a cure pet pig like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1452659443630[1].webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452659443630[1].webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Where and how do I get a cure pet pig like this?
>>
>>2036491
Just google clip art pigs, there's plenty on there that will be your friend
>>
>>2036541
fuck off /hoc/
>>
>>2036542
>rags
>>
It's gonna get bigger and not be so cute anymore yknow
>>
>>2036559
By the time it's a big fat ugly pig I will have grown attached and I will be fine with it.
>>
>>2036566
They require a ton of attention and toys. They also pee more frequently than dogs. My aunt's neighbor decided to get a pig as a pet and then gave it to a shelter.
>>
They're really smart animals and will fuck up your property if you can't keep them stimulated. Like a border collie but worse.
>>
>>2036559
Not for long, science has found a way to keep them small.
>>
>>2036491
If you don't know where to get one, you're probably not fit to be an owner.

These animals require lots of attention, and need to be outdoors most of the day in order not to become unruly out of lack of stimulation.

If you live in an apartment, having a pig is a no-no, and unless you're ready to turn your garden into a sea of mud and dead leaves where your pig can play, I wouldn't recommend it for most house owners either.

Pigs require real dedication. They aren't some dog substitute that you get to show people how "unique" you are.
>>
File: ham-2.jpg (171KB, 2167x1675px) Image search: [Google]
ham-2.jpg
171KB, 2167x1675px
>>2036491
>cure pet pig
>>
>>2037503
Don't post this please
>>
>>2036634
>"small"
By who's standards?
>science
Many "teacup" pig owners & breeders starve their animals to stunt their growth, but this is pretty far from science.
>>
>>2037539
http://www.nature.com/news/gene-edited-micropigs-to-be-sold-as-pets-at-chinese-institute-1.18448
>>
>>2037539
There are real micropigs that aren't just stunted runts.
problem is, a lot of people will sell piglets of normal-ass pigs claiming it's a micropig. then you get something twice the size of a dog sleeping in your bed.
>>
>>2037503
Most people who keep pet pigs are farmers who also keep meat pigs, and so won't be offended by these jokes, but that doesn't mean that it isn't reddit-tier cancer.
>>
That piggy looks delicious
>>
>>2038304
>will soon be sold as
Yes, and only in China and for thousands of dollars. All other micropigs are either fake or a product of abuse.
>>
File: 1467.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1467.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
these require lots of attention and are messy, have fun lol
>>
>>2038351
never heard that one before xd
>>
>>2036491
It's not going to stay that cute
>>
>>2038416
Neither will you anon, but we still love ya.
>>
>>2038434
I don't love him.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 166x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 166x195px
Oink 2bh
>>
>>2037503
Yeah this is what I thought too. An unfortunate typo.
>>
>>2036491
I have black muslim neighbors who just moved in so I'm thinking about getting a guard pig so I don't have to worry about them breaking in and stealing my stuff.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.