[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be dangerous to make a cat transit system that also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ct1.jpg (172KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
ct1.jpg
172KB, 800x534px
Would it be dangerous to make a cat transit system that also goes through the walls, ceilings and floors leading to different rooms?
>>
Maybe not dangerous, but really annoying for you I guess, as they'be probably running in there allnight long, and good luck cleaning it once it settled.
>>
No, I remember watching shows about people doing it in the 90s on animal planet, just plan it out very well , inspect it every once and a while, and make sure you can get to every part of it in case of freak emergencies or something.
>>
not dangerous, but consider: eventually they will piss or shit in it, and it will be a pain in the ass to clean
>>
File: 1452104730168.jpg (27KB, 293x302px) Image search: [Google]
1452104730168.jpg
27KB, 293x302px
>>2036102
>Having open tubes filled with dead animals feces and urine throughout your entire living area
>>
You should probably have some level of knowledge about construction, where the wires and supports are and all that biz.
>>
Careful OP. This is a slippery slope to becoming a crazy cat person. I knew a guy who converted his 2.5 attached car garage into a cat house. Ramps, platforms, levels, tunnels, all sorts of crazy shit. There was even a giant screen so the door could be open and the cats could get fresh air. Literally spent thousands of dollars doing this. There was something like 8-10 cats living in there. On top of all that he fed the strays. His wife finally had enough and left him. I cringe at thinking what that house looks like today.
Why are cat people such crazy faggots?
>>
>>2036202
>crazy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
>>
>>2036102
Instead of enclosed, just do open platforms, they probably won't piss or shit on it, but 100% guaranteed someone will eventually barf on it.
>>
>>2036102
just knock some holes in your walls OP, cheaper and just as fun

do not build poop tubes at head level
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.