[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat for awhile now has had this greenish shit around his eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My cat for awhile now has had this greenish shit around his eyes and he's always stuffed up and sneezing.

Is it feline herpes or just a respiratory infection? I can't afford a vet because they're all expensive as fuck where I live and I only have like 100 dollars to my name. I have some medicine from another cat that had something similar can I just use that
>>
File: image.jpg (956KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
956KB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: MG_8788EDIT.jpg (310KB, 560x445px) Image search: [Google]
MG_8788EDIT.jpg
310KB, 560x445px
>>2036015

>I have some medicine from another cat that had something similar can I just use that

Yeah, I like this plan.
>>
If you can't afford the vet, don't get the pet.

Although if you live in the US you can try Carecredit. It's not so bad.
>>
Keep the eyes clean, don't let it build up that bad. Buy L-lysine treats.
>>
>>2036107
He says "if you can't afford the vet don't get the pet"

It's like saying if you can't afford to go to a hospital then kill yourself.
>>
>>2036469
Not at all you oaf. Owning a pet is a responsibility.
>>
>>2036472
I will treat my pets how I see and use google because vets won't do shit besides over charge and tell you to go home with something you could have googled and bought cheaper online :)
>>
> I have some medicine from another cat that had something similar can I just use that

Are you one of those stupid fucks that gives his friends a single antibiotic pill from your own prescription to help them with a cold? No, don't fencing do this you tard. Not only can it fuck your cat up, but it probably won't be effective and will contribute to resistance. There's a reason doctors and vets prescribe certain dosages to certain people/pets and medication isn't just handed out over the counter.
>>
Can anyone tell me what it is
>>
>>2036469
Holy shit, you're actually retarded. People CHOOSE to get a pet, they CHOOSE to take responsibility for another life. Only the truest dick weeds get a pet when they aren't able to give it a good life.

On the flip side, no one chooses to be born. Obviously. To the non-retarded at least.
>>
>>2036572
I rescued him as a kitty because my neighbors starved and beat it half to death and I was feeding it and took it in

Sorry
>>
>>2036581
You should've surrendered it to a shelter so that someone who could afford it could take care of it. You may have had good intentions, but you let your ego and possessiveness prevent you from doing the actual right thing. It's time to either work your ass off to support this guy or give him away.
>>
>>2036586
So a kill shelter is better? Ok
>>
>>2036587
Yes. Because you're basically slowly killing your cat as-is. And kittens without contagious/incurable diseases are usually pretty safe at shelters since they get adopted out really quickly. Don't try to justify your own selfishness, you clearly are too involved in your own sense of heroism to see that you're actually a huge fucking asshole.
>>
>>2036586
It's time for you to find a sturdy rope that will hold your weight and hang yourself. We know mommy and daddy pays for everything of yours. Stop bragging.
>>
>>2036591
I can feel the intensity, hear the tears, and smell the Cheetos as you typed this post. Holy shit. I bet you were shaking really bad as you think you are a good person and told someone on an anonymous image board your feelings and opinions. In real life you are very greedy which explains the weight problem. But you don't have to worry about food or money as your parents give you what you need. But they really want you out and as last option want you dead.
>>
File: 1450991830610.png (124KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
1450991830610.png
124KB, 463x469px
>>2036591
Wow you sure showed him m8!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.