[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my cat usually enjoys getting on top of the tub while I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: goodwp.com_30797.jpg (655KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
goodwp.com_30797.jpg
655KB, 1920x1200px
So, my cat usually enjoys getting on top of the tub while I'm showering and drinking/playing with the showerhead. I usually let her.

Today she jumped inside my tub, so I kept her out of the soap as much as I could and played with her, then gently scrubbed her with a towel. She wasn't drenched or anything so she got dry pretty quickly.

My question is is this bad for her health? Should I keep her out of the bathroom in the future? She really enjoyed it so I doubt I can stop her from doing that if she's there.
>>
.... Are you serious anon?

Are you trying to kill your cat with dihydrogen monoxide?

But no seriously, your cat's probably okay, you did the right thing, don't shampoo the cat cause the cat will lick it out. On the plus side if the cat likes it this means that you have a safe way to bathe your cat if it gets into something terrible
>>
>>2035231
Thank you. I'm mostly concerned about her getting cold or it being bad for her skin or something.
>>
>>2035232
No.
Cats don't melt in water.
>>
File: IMG_20151022_150236.jpg (571KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151022_150236.jpg
571KB, 3264x2448px
>>2035232
No. My cat is really bad about giving himself baths so I have to give him a bath once a month because he gets stinky. I use flea shampoo because it smells good and just to be on the safe side even though he is indoor only. He doesn't like it but he doesn't fight either. I could bathe him once a week with the shampoo but any more than that would dry out his skin, but that is the shampoo, not the water.

Your cat should be fine as long as you done get any noncat-approved soaps on him and make sure to towel him off after.
>>
>>2035332
dont use flea shampoo, that shit is horrible
>>
Don't ever let your cat outside anon, water can make it die instantly. Any rain drops and well.. that's it, death. Jesus Christ
>>
>>2035332
This may not be the case but most of the time when cats don't properly groom themselves it's because of some medical condition. Cats are extremely good at hiding medical conditions and often don't show any signs or only a few subtle signs.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.