[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BP acting strange,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: snek.jpg (94KB, 1509x975px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
94KB, 1509x975px
My ball python had been digging her head into the corner of my bedroom for the past 30 minutes. I've had her for about 6 months now and she's let out pretty much anytime she wants but today is the first time I've seen her do this. Her nose looks red and i'm unsure if it's because of her smashing it against the wall or she's smashing it because something is wrong with her. Advice?
>>
Cold? Trying to get under your carpet.
>>
>>2034975
Yeah, I agree with >>2034996 she's probably cold and instinctively trying to burrow.
>>
Hoover your place nigga, christ.
>>
>>2034975
Is that dust or mold on your baseboards?
>>
>>2034975
put your snake back in its enclosure, please/
>>
>>2035032
If his house looks like that what does sneks enclosure look like? :(
>>
>>2035036
her enclosure is just my closet with a towel stuffed underneath the door, itts pretty nice and she's got plenty of room to stretch

>>2035027
both probably idk what am I a dustologist
>>
He's trying to dig to find cover. They don't especially like being out in the open. Probably cold, too, like everyone's saying.

>>2035069
jesus fucking christ what makes you think this is okay
>>
>>2035069
I'm not even a snek fan and even I know that's not ok. Poor snek. Give her to a rescue group if you're going to care for her like that. Do you even have a lamp for her. Poor snek.
>>
WHY HAVEN'T YOU EDUCATED YOURSELF ON HOW TO TAKE CARE OF SNAKES

STOP BEING A BAD OWNER
>>
>>2035095
Go
>>2035102
Fuck
>>2035116
Yourselves

I know what I'm doing
>>
>>2035119
slowly killing a snek due to poor husbandry?
>>
>>2035123
Nigga I ain't this snakes husband
>>
>>2035119
No, you don't. You're kind of a nigger version of a pet owner, Anon.
>>
>>2035126
I think he might be a nigger version of a human

or hes chumming the waters
>>
>>2035126
>large closet with lots of branches
>good hearing lamp and pad
>plenty of baby mice to eat
Let's see your tiny glass box anon
>>
>>2035130
let's see your closet
>>
>>2035130
>heating lamp inside enclosure
>heating pad
>filthy fucking house he lets his pet crawl around on
>>
>>2035130
The only pets I own are cats, but even I'm not braindead and simply understand that snakes are cold-blooded animals and need specific heat regulation. Letting a snake crawl around your living room is abuse.
>>
>>2035131
Let's see that huge glass box anon. You know the one they can barely move around in :)
>>
>>2035130
Wow all things it doesn't need or shouldn't have
>large closet
ball pythons hate open spaces, they live in fucking rodent burrows in the wild.
>good heating lamp and pad
Temperatures in the closet are almost definitely too cold and dry, and a ball python isnt going to be happy with a heat pad in the open like that, and they don't need heat lights.
>baby mice
No reason to ever feed a ball baby mice ever, way to feed it inappropriately sized food.

>>2035134
You mean for the animal that lives entirely in tight burrows and is extremely uncomfortable in huge bright open spaces? Thats why shes doing that in the corner, she is frantically trying to burrow and hide. Snakes aren't fucking dogs, they dont want to roam around your house.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 300x192px
>>2035148
It has a hollow log with heating pad. It's not like I only feed it baby mice. I'll feed it birds to. Seriously get off my shit. Look how big it is. I've had it since it was 1ft long and always loves its closest. Jesus fucking Christ you people are nazis.
>>
>>2035151
>I've had her for about 6 months now
>Look how big it is. I've had it since it was 1ft long

Which is it ?
>>
>>2035151
> a hollow log
Not nearly good enough, you really need to understand snake security.
There are lots of different ways to keep snakes, and they're piss easy to keep, but you're doing just about everything wrong.

>asking for advice and then lashing out like a retarded child when any sort of advice is given
>>
>>2035157
Advice? Hahahaha what advice? I was being attacked from the very begging you fat faggot.
>>
>>2034975
Your snake looks kind of over fed, why is it so plump??
>>
File: WYlQe6G.png (7KB, 169x194px) Image search: [Google]
WYlQe6G.png
7KB, 169x194px
>>2035151
>pretends to be me
>trolls everyone softly
>>
File: image.jpg (503KB, 732x1226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503KB, 732x1226px
>>2035215
Had a good chuckle
>>
>>2035134
>barely move around in
>ball python

bait thread
>>
it's /an/ everyone is always desperate to fall for some bait.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.