[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true that most of the danger in chocolate for dogs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1449114475845.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1449114475845.webm
3MB, 720x404px
is it true that most of the danger in chocolate for dogs and cats comes mainly from caffeine overdose? kind of like if i gave myself an espresso enema? or is it something else?
>>
the danger to cats mainly comes from being dumped outside.

you know, like most people do, it kinda decreases their lifespan by about 70-90%
>>
>>2034383
No. Most animals cannot process antioxidants properly. The caffeine is just another thing they shouldn't consume.
>>
>>2034385
>is it true that most of the danger in chocolate
>most of the danger
>in chocolate
worded unfortunately, but if you were trying to make me feel stupid you wren't successful. good to see you're still holding down the autism front on /an/
>>2034386
noted, thanks
>>
>>2034388
chocolate is nothing compared to what cats have to deal with.
>>
It's the theobromine. Though caffeine is also extremely bad for them.
>>
>>2034389
You fucking dumbass that was't the fucking question.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.