[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do dogs really eat their owner after he's dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1440019079670.png (237KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
1440019079670.png
237KB, 300x315px
Do dogs really eat their owner after he's dead?
>>
Some do, some don't. If your dog stares at you frequently, it's probably one of the ones that does.
>>
>>2031426
it's only to preserve the owner's soul, so they could be together forever
>>
I work at a shelter, and we got in two pomeranians that were owned by an elderly man before he died. he fell and couldn't get up, and no one came for him so he died

no one found his body until two weeks later, and the dogs were loose in the house with no access to food aside from, well, him.. you can imagine how that went

they got adopted out to a nice family though. we weren't legally obligated to tell them, so we didn't. always felt weird about it.
>>
>>2031443
hippies get out
>>
>>2031453
Shit
>>
Yes.

I work at a funeral home. I can tell you first hand we've had to reconstruct a woman's face because her pet ate it. At first we were told it was a cat, but at the removal we learned it was a little dog. It was a similar situation to >>2031453 where she had been dead for a couple of days at home, and it got hungry. Would every dog? Probably not. Depends on a lot of factors. But it does happen on rare occasion.
>>
>>2031453
makes you wonder if he was dead before they started eating him or after.
>>
>>2031453
>>2031520

Personally see nothing wrong with that. The animal used all available resources to prolong it's own existence. Wrong to think they would possess sentimental feelings when faced with hunger. Hell people have eaten people in desperate situations.
>>
>>2031453
>>2031520
I'll have to remember not to have any animals if I ever reach that age
>>
Fuck, does this mean I have to eat my dog when he dies? It's what he would've done to me. He's also diabetic, so will I get diabetes when I eat him?
>>
>>2032026
That's the trick, you'll have to remember. Not good enough memory? Get eaten.
>>
>>2032033

That's exactly how diabetes works. You will get diabetes, but you have to eat your dog. There's no other choice.
>>
>>2031991
This
In all honesty I'd be glad my dog survived after I kicked the bucket. I'm all ready dead and it would be retarded to have the dog starve to death because of morals that the animal is blind to. Even the pilgrims resorted to cannibalism during one winter so this shit happens.
>>
>>2032067
This
>>
>>2031426
They eat their own shit, throw up that shit, and then eat their thrown up shit so I doubt they would draw the line at humans.
>>
>>2031520
So you're saying cats ate her face?
>>
if they're not wearing clothes then yes
>>
>>2031426
I wouldn't mind it desu, I mean at least my dead body will be useful as food.
>>
>>2031426
Owners shouldn't be made of tempting meat
>>
File: 1452237892970.jpg (57KB, 584x629px) Image search: [Google]
1452237892970.jpg
57KB, 584x629px
>>2031426
Dogs gonna dog.
>>
Now my question is whether or not a dog would eat another dog in the same situation.
>>
Literally any carnivorous animal will do this.
What the fuck else would you expect if an animal was locked in a house with no source of food except your dead body?
>>
This is why you shouldn't breed a dog unrespect cunts
>>
>>2032026
get fish
>>
>>2032067
That was actually my post mortem plan, get tossed somewhere to be eaten.

Less of a waste than getting pumped full of chemicals and taking up space, less gas than being burned.
>>
>>2032033
>will I get diabetes
depends. Is your dog made out of molasses?
>>
Im sure (primal) humans would also have a more widespread culture of eating their deceased if we didnt contacted kuru.
>>
>>2034789
it was actually very widespread and kuru usually takes so long to kill you there's no way it would interfere with ritual cannibalism. Cannibals don't usually associate eating grandma with their sudden decline in health 15 years later.
>>
File: image.jpg (423KB, 1080x1918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423KB, 1080x1918px
>>2031426
Yeah.

I think I'll be fine.

Little guy can't even pull my sock off with his teeth.
>>
File: image.jpg (399KB, 1080x1918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399KB, 1080x1918px
>>2035141
>"i would so fucking eat you if I had the chance..."
>>
>>2034199
>Would a starving animal eat _____?
The answer is always yes.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.